over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine injections painfull ?

I've had golf ball size red hot lumps on my abdomen that are not getting any better! I've treated with Benadryl topical thinking allergic reaction and nothing. Antibiotic ointment, nothing. I am afraid it will keep me out of my show, the burning is intense, no relief 5 days in.

Great first post ????

I think this is BS. I have used these and never even FELT anything immediately after

I have the same batch # and I've noticed that if I go extra-slow there is very little in the way of pain..during/after, etc....I'm talking 30s+ per ml, so using very little pressure to move it (and Synthetine will go in very fast). Now, when I went fast, there was definitely (more) pain/soreness.

Synthetek's service has always been superb...

-s

I figured I would give it another go with your suggestion, still not good. Not as bad of a singular knot at the site, but now the whole area around it is sore and inflamed

I had the same reaction first 3 shots in the thigh...the swelling went down as the days past and the redness went away so I knew it was getting better so I continued and now no swelling or redness.

This products is the best I ever used to help with fatloss that is stim free

I had the same reaction first 3 shots in the thigh...the swelling went down as the days past and the redness went away so I knew it was getting better so I continued and now no swelling or redness.

Good stuff. It really is an amazing product and in many ways is unique. I love my caffeine but tend to stay away from most of the other fat burners used by many.

Some people are definitely reacting bad to this stuff no matter what. But I bet many could improve things by using different injection methods (different bodypart, im, longer but small needle, slow injection, 2ml total in any given area etc). One guy messaged me the other week and was putting 3ml in sub-q and complaining about lumping but that method is never going to be ideal.

I have been using Synthetine and Syntheselen since Jan at 3ml ea daily alternating glutes and have these same issues in the glute that gets the Synthetine. Also running Rips Black Tops, started at 2ius daily in Jan and now up to 5ius split am/pm and not getting much of anything in the way of fat loss....are most of you that are claiming all these fantastic results using slin also? And yes my diet is clean as always so what gives?
?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

?

I was using slin on and off last time I done a big run with synthetine. This time round I haven't been using slin. But once I get my exercise bike delivered I will be starting fasted cardio with 3ml synthetine/syntheselen and 3iu of regular slin to help matters. Syntheselen has definitely increased my body temperature so is adding to things too.

I don't know what it could be. What is your diet like... that is key. Perhaps the HGH has caused water retention and that is hiding the fatloss. That is very common with hgh and peptides. Some guys start holding water in the waist so it can be deceiving. That combo you are on should be doing great things. Perhaps you should drop the hgh for a few weeks to see how you look? If you are holding water you will drop it and it will give you a much better idea of things. Then just jump back on the hgh and carry on as normal.

I forgot to mention if anyone is ever having issues with injections I would never be injecting my quads. A part from calves that is literally the worst place as you have to walk on your legs all day. I would try glute or delt shots if anyone is having issues with any injection. But your body has adapted so thats great and I hope your results continue to increase :)

I don't know what it could be. What is your diet like... that is key. Perhaps the HGH has caused water retention and that is hiding the fatloss. That is very common with hgh and peptides. Some guys start holding water in the waist so it can be deceiving. That combo you are on should be doing great things. Perhaps you should drop the hgh for a few weeks to see how you look? If you are holding water you will drop it and it will give you a much better idea of things. Then just jump back on the hgh and carry on as normal.

I agree...People always seem to assume adding more is what's needed to see these results...Some times dropping something or seeing what else you are running that needs to be changed may be all that's required to have everything kick into place!

Originally Posted by mrmtg1990 View Post
I have been using Synthetine and Syntheselen since Jan at 3ml ea daily alternating glutes and have these same issues in the glute that gets the Synthetine. Also running Rips Black Tops, started at 2ius daily in Jan and now up to 5ius split am/pm and not getting much of anything in the way of fat loss....are most of you that are claiming all these fantastic results using slin also? And yes my diet is clean as always so what gives?

Most of the time, clean could always be cleaner... not assuming anything in your case, but... :eek:

I will give that a try, this is my first run with Rips, I always used Mexys black tops in the past and never had a issue with water retention.

I will give that a try, this is my first run with Rips, I always used Mexys black tops in the past and never had a issue with water retention.

Rips are great but they can hold loads of water on some people. I remember when I first tried them and I put on 10 pounds in a week on 1IU per day :eek::D Definitely give it a try and see what happens. I want to try black tops myself and hopefully will sometime in the next few months.

Time for the gym and my 3ml synthetine/syntheselen :)

As mentioned previously, we use the largest pharmaceutical contract manufacturer in the world.

We have sent them back 3 Synthetine bottles chosen at random from the xxx61 batch for testing. They came back with no bacteria or impurities present.
The contents are exactly as they should be, so they are stumped on the effects.

We have sold over 1,200 bottles out of this batch and the only customer issues we are aware off are from this thread.

Never the less, anyone that has issues, can email us at [email protected] and we will fully replace their order with Synthetine from a new batch plus an additional bottle.

You just need to be a little bit patient until our distributors receive the new stock or alternatively we can send directly to you from Australia.

I send a email but haven't heard back. Are we waiting for a new batch?

Thanks

L-carn injects burn. Zero post issues but injects hurt.
I've used this and vet grade. But no post issues at all as if I didn't inject anything.

I send a email but haven't heard back. Are we waiting for a new batch?

Thanks

If you have sent an email and haven't gotten a response I would suggest sending another one from a different account...Maybe it is hitting their spam box?!

L-carn injects burn. Zero post issues but injects hurt.
I've used this and vet grade. But no post issues at all as if I didn't inject anything.

Synthetine doesn't burn at all for me. Literally feels like nothing at all. Not during administration or post. I don't currently have Syntheselen - but have used and it was the same. Maybe a slightly cool sensation but nothing remotely uncomfortable.

I thought i was the only one but im cutting out the synthetine.iits just not worth the pain and extreme lumps
And infections ive been getting been to the ermergency center 2 times already and had to take antibiotics and by the next day the redness and swelling would go away

I thought i was the only one but im cutting out the synthetine.iits just not worth the pain and extreme lumps
And infections ive been getting been to the ermergency center 2 times already and had to take antibiotics and by the next day the redness and swelling would go away

I promise you synthetek isn't the reason for these issues, you specifically need to stop with this.

never mind just read some of your threads.

Last edited:

I call bullshit on this...Like BigSlice asked before editing his post - let's see some pics of these abscesses...2 ER visits from the sq injections, yeah ok?!

And like BigSlice said when he edited his post - You fucking cry about EVERYTHING you take! You are a whiny little bitch that shouldn't be injecting shit because whether it's peps, hgh, gear, Synthetek you bitch about it hurting, burning and irritation!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner