advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine loading via insulin spike,carbs?!

fitstar

Registered
Dear members,

Used in the past already the Synthergine liver support with great results...

This time around it is Syntheselen and Synthetine. Starting with both and probably the carnitine over the long haul.
Improve my binge eating habits and shredding is my ultimate goal aka the female version of JJ.
Starting high in cals and finally getting stricter with food choices...!

Ok, I read a lot of info on carnitine loading and I already know from your writings that the injectable carnitine works even without slin or carbs, no loading necessary.
Nevertheless, I wanna be on the safe side and do a loading week .

Here is the problem: I follow some kind of warrior based diet with almost all of my cals and carbs in the late pm after the gym.
For my eating disorder I found it helpful to start the feast with lots of cheese, meat,eggs etc and include my so called power pudding, which is made from protein powder, cream,cottage cheese and sometimes milk plus a tremendous amount of mct oil. Gets a creamy nutella like consistency :)
Basically lots of fat and protein followed by dessert which can be any kind of bread or other carb based stuff with lots of kerrygold butter. Works for me but I also know that this is an absolute no go as I combine lots of fats and carbs but again for me it helps preventing those binges....
I tell you all of that because I hope you can help me to find a solution for loading based on my eating habits.
Normally you inject and have to consume those high glycemic carbs about 15 mins afterwards in order to shuttle the carnitine into the system,right?
Well, what about spiking insulin via leucine only (take 3 to 5 grams of it pre dinner or maybe whey that has a high leucine content) but then consuming those fatty high protein foods first (see above) THEN inject and it my "dessert" which are those high glycemic things like white bread,etc.
Can this be done? Because eating carbs 1st gives me a feeling of low blood sugar and I start consuming everything in sight.
To sum up: insulin spike via leucine, then fats and protein, afterwards (about 1h) inject and eat carbs?!

And before I forget: a gda can help even more with carnitine loading or is this not the case?

By the way, syntheselen injections are terrible, at least I thought so when doing it with slin pin, deep im is okay but the injected muscle still feels somewhat sore and swollen which is actually a good side effect as I inject mostly into my butt :)
Hope this sensation after Syntheselen injection is normal!

And yes, even though I know you can load via slin, I do not wanna go that route, please understand.....
Is there any benefit in running the loading dose throughout the whole cycle?
Maybe better to change that after the loading phase, so I inject once before training on empty stomach and then again pwo with dinner and carbs. Sufficient to keep those carnitine levels constantly high?

Thanks for reading that long post....

Fitstar

By the way, syntheselen injections are terrible, at least I thought so when doing it with slin pin, deep im is okay but the injected muscle still feels somewhat sore and swollen which is actually a good side effect as I inject mostly into my butt :)
Hope this sensation after Syntheselen injection is normal!

Normal. It's like that for most people, although you get some freaks, like one at my office that injects 5ml at once and feels nothing.

Firstly it's great to see you really going for it and I look forward to seeing your progress. If you have an eating disorder you need to be very careful with things. I don't know the details but perhaps finding the root cause for your eating disorder is the best thing you could be doing right now.

If you don't want to use slin or have high carbs when using synthetine that's fine. They definitely help but they are not essential. The most important thing is making sure you eat a healthy and clean diet and don't binge eat. Although when you can defintely make use of synthetine when you consume larger carb meals.

Taking leucine is actually a great idea. It may not give you the insulin response fully needed but it will definitely help. The insulin response from protein sources usually oocurs very quickly. Therefore I would be taking approx 5g leucine and taking your synthetine about 20 mins later.

Adding in a GDA is a great idea too. It should help increase insulin sensitivity and improve glycogen and amino acid (your leucine) uptake. Although GDA's are best taken before larger carb meals. It depends what one you pick but you have to be careful because if you high dose leucine and take an GDA without carbs you could go hypo. Be careful with things and experiment and find out what works for you.

I would personally save the GDA's for when you consume carbs. The leucine I would use but be careful and carry carbs with you just incase. You will love the results from synthetine and syntheselen :)

Yes syntheselen can sting a lot. I have never had an issue the following day but just for 20-120mins post injection. Sometimes it can really burn. But generally I am fine with 3ml injections. Yesterday I done my bi-ceps and was fine but the day before I done the other bi-cep but it stung a lot. Although it always goes away once I train (get blood in the muscle). Synthetine is the easiest injection ever for me and no matter the amount it never gives me an issue.

Twice daily injections will be great and more than enough. How much are you dosing each time? What needle do you use for your glutes?

Last edited:
Loading 6 to 10ml, then 1ml per55lbs

Thanks for the detailed answer.

I definitely use high carbs but more towards the end of my meal as kind if a reward.
Protein and fats first to keep me satiated then I can enjoy my carbs really much!

For example tonights dinner was cheese,meat plate and my mct oil pudding (protein powder and mct oil, some milk). During the meal I dosed 2 gda caps, injected the Synthetine and consumed my carbs (had about 30 aready from 1st course) for a total of about 100.
I am just confused if this is enough to spike insulin levels and load the carnitine or if all the fat and protein that I had consumed shortly before will hinder this?!

Loading dose according to Datbtrue is 6 to 10 ml during 1st week, then I wanna inject the recommended dosage pre training in the pm and agsin the full or half of a dose after coming home with meal above. We will see!

Injections are absolutely painless but the Syntheselen injects really worry me. Wherever I inject, I get pain and even swollen... but again, Synthetine is cool.

Keep up the great work with Synthetek, Elvia :)

Seriously disappointed!

Hi,

I am still sure that Synthetek produces high quality stuff and will probably take the liver aid Synthergine, that I started 2 days ago, quite some time.

I do not wanna cause a lot of anger and hate as so many successful Synthetek users will not understand my issues that I had:
Syntheselen, hurts like a it, ho matter if sq or im, injected via slin pin or deeply into muscle, area inj. red and swollen, evrn have a lump on my quad that will hopefully go away :’-(
So I thought that the Synthetine might work for me and run this long term no matter if bulking, recomp,cutting as the carnitine offers hundreds of benefits.
During injection no pain at all, but the days after, also tried different inj. Methods and swelling is also there, ie I injected inner thigh as loading phase requires quite a good amount and wanted to rotate sides/areas as much as possible!
So after injection which was 3 days ago my inner thighs touch each other when they normally hava a gap. Yes I am in the process of building my lower body also like my upper body but a swollen inner thigh muscle is not wish....
Not sure if all that uncomfortable feeling will be worth to suffer, even if the results of carnitine might be phenomenal.

I am just so sad as I thought I could do something like Alex who dosed superhigh and had great effects or others like Elvia who also makes good process!

Well, I hope it works for you at least!

Good luck!!,
Fitstar

Hi,

I am still sure that Synthetek produces high quality stuff and will probably take the liver aid Synthergine, that I started 2 days ago, quite some time.

I do not wanna cause a lot of anger and hate as so many successful Synthetek users will not understand my issues that I had:
Syntheselen, hurts like a it, ho matter if sq or im, injected via slin pin or deeply into muscle, area inj. red and swollen, evrn have a lump on my quad that will hopefully go away :’-(
So I thought that the Synthetine might work for me and run this long term no matter if bulking, recomp,cutting as the carnitine offers hundreds of benefits.
During injection no pain at all, but the days after, also tried different inj. Methods and swelling is also there, ie I injected inner thigh as loading phase requires quite a good amount and wanted to rotate sides/areas as much as possible!
So after injection which was 3 days ago my inner thighs touch each other when they normally hava a gap. Yes I am in the process of building my lower body also like my upper body but a swollen inner thigh muscle is not wish....
Not sure if all that uncomfortable feeling will be worth to suffer, even if the results of carnitine might be phenomenal.

I am just so sad as I thought I could do something like Alex who dosed superhigh and had great effects or others like Elvia who also makes good process!

Well, I hope it works for you at least!

Good luck!!,
Fitstar

Did you inject synthetine into your inner thigh? Sometimes the area you inject can have alot to do with whether or not you get some pain from the injection....some places will "take" better than others.

I've been consistently injecting synthetine ona daily basis for almost 3 months now and never a problem....its actually the most pain free substance that I inject, I use glutes every time 2-3 cc's at a time

I personally like doing sub-q with a 23g... Leaves a lump at first but dissappears within 5 minutes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131