over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine pip

mike1605

Registered
I'm 4 days into running synthetine and after todays debilitating pain I have to call it quits. My first I put in my lower quad. It felt like prop, manageable, figured dumb luck. Second I put in my delt. Same outcome. Third I did sq split into 2 spots. Seemed fine until today. Now I have 2 baseball sized welts on either side of my belly button that are sore and warm to the touch. I'm a glutton for punishment so this morning I split the dose One between upper quads. Huge mistake. I'm using 3ml with 27g 1 1/2 pins, carefully disinfecting each time and going slow.

From the research I've done, this is pretty rare? Sucks, I had high hopes/expectations.

Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'm 4 days into running synthetine and after todays debilitating pain I have to call it quits. My first I put in my lower quad. It felt like prop, manageable, figured dumb luck. Second I put in my delt. Same outcome. Third I did sq split into 2 spots. Seemed fine until today. Now I have 2 baseball sized welts on either side of my belly button that are sore and warm to the touch. I'm a glutton for punishment so this morning I split the dose One between upper quads. Huge mistake. I'm using 3ml with 27g 1 1/2 pins, carefully disinfecting each time and going slow.

From the research I've done, this is pretty rare? Sucks, I had high hopes/expectations.

Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I would always go IM. At one point last year I mistakenly credited Synthetine with an achy feeling that I got after administering. I realize now that it was some other factor as it no longer occurs (ad had never happened when I used Synthetine in the past)

if you go deep in the delt you really shouldn't feel much other than maybe within the first few minutes.

Glad this was brought up....not to derail but ive "heard" that L-Carnitine will work sublingual as well........ true?? I too had pain when injecting Synthetine last year.... I ended up doing it under my tongue.... I mean , I guess it worked.... maybe?? lol...

The delt was by far the least painful. I went at least an inch deep but it was sore for a day. Reminds me of test p

Glad this was brought up....not to derail but ive "heard" that L-Carnitine will work sublingual as well........ true?? I too had pain when injecting Synthetine last year.... I ended up doing it under my tongue.... I mean , I guess it worked.... maybe?? lol...

Hey man, where did you "hear" this? Would definitely be interesting to see if this has any merit since it would make using 4-5 ml ED in prep waaaay easier haha.

Cut it with something else (bacteriostatic water, l-carnitine, etc). I've even mixed water based with oils before but most people don't recommend that.

The biggest issue I found was how fast I injected it. Being water based it's easy to go too quickly, so when I really slowed it down I had less issues. But usually when first starting it I would have PIP from the first few injections and then after that I would be good.

And it would still be partially active taken orally, but something to the tune of like 5% bioavailability when ingested versus injected.

I'm not ready to give up on it yet. I'll hit the delt again and hope it gets better.

I mentioned before in another Synthetine thread a while ago about pushing slower and taking my time. That seemed to help with and manage any pain. I've also moved those pokes to triceps and that has helped tremendously. There is some soreness every now and then, but it's much more manageable than putting it in thigh and limping for a day or two.

Don't give up on it just yet...good luck.

-s

I went through one bottle a few months ago at 3.5 ml/day. I pretty much always got PIP with glute injections. It almost never happened with delts or quads. I'm not sure why. I never get glute PIP with oil based AAS.

I mentioned before in another Synthetine thread a while ago about pushing slower and taking my time. That seemed to help with and manage any pain.

This has always been my problem with it and other thin-based injectables...Once I learned to control the pressure and injecting slower did not have issues with pip anymore.

We tend to get into a habit of just throwing the pin in there and pushing down on the plunger quickly...Once you break that habit it should help a lot!

The PIP has to do with the different ph of water based preparations and various individual's ph levels. That is why some people have zero pain while to others it is debilitating.

Throughout our customer base, approximately 10% complain about PIP. As such, we have been successfully experimenting with a new Synthetine formula that contains a ph buffer.

The new formula will be read to be shipped to our worldwide distributors by the end of next week.

If you are one of the 10% that has PIP from the original Synthetine formula, we will replace your bottles with the new pain free formula, free of charge, upon proof of purchase.

The PIP has to do with the different ph of water based preparations and various individual's ph levels. That is why some people have zero pain while to others it is debilitating.

Throughout our customer base, approximately 10% complain about PIP. As such, we have been successfully experimenting with a new Synthetine formula that contains a ph buffer.

The new formula will be read to be shipped to our worldwide distributors by the end of next week.

If you are one of the 10% that has PIP from the original Synthetine formula, we will replace your bottles with the new pain free formula, free of charge, upon proof of purchase.

Good stuff right here..I'm gonna have to try the new formula!!

Can we get info on how to take advantage of this offer when made available? I gotta say the energy levels I get off of this stuff is unreal. I'm using it in calorie deficit with no carbs throughout the day. Usually I drag ass, force/supp myself into the gym but with this I feel I could lift for days. I would've made it work regardless but more than happy to take you up on your offer. Thanks

Got some of the new formula, problem solved. Finally got to take a full dose and I'm simply amazed by this stuff. One of the best things I have ever put in my body.

Damn. That's great news

We are very glad to see such positive feedback.

Thank you for your custom! :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner