over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine Question

Just started synthetine back up Monday. Loading the first 2 weeks with fasted cardio 2IU humalog 2ML @ 4am.

Train at 6pm with another 2ML pre workout 15 min before i head out the door. No insulin pre workout unless coach gives me a refeed and tells me to use some insulin. 9.5 weeks out. Ill probably run this to about 15/16 days out and stop.

3 days in. I'm already a "sweater" when i train. This shit has me pooring. Always does. I also get a "low" feeling, but not a typical low bs.

Energy..hard to say. My days are long and i load up on pre workout as is. But, im going to say yes and hopefully it has a nice placebo effect. ;)

If you've got some extra cash and are in prep id say go for it.

It's weird the way some guys get no pip and others get a lot. I know they have a new "pain free" formula now but I have never used it. The stock I have now to use (currently on a break and using ALCAR) are the older bottles so won't get to try the newer stuff until the future. Although I get no pip from the older stuff even from big injections. When did you order? I believe the newer stock came in over the last couple of months. If you are getting pip I would try bigger needles and put it in your glutes and see how that goes. So standard 1 inch pins in your glutes and hopefully that helps out.

bro 4 weeks ago i ordered 2 bottles. man i cant even walk properly lol.
shoulders are better now. i think i will do glutes today before trainning... 3ml?
appreciate your help man

bro 4 weeks ago i ordered 2 bottles. man i cant even walk properly lol.
shoulders are better now. i think i will do glutes today before trainning... 3ml?
appreciate your help man

You must have the new "pain free" bottles :eek::D It's a shame they are giving you pip but if the shoulder is better that is a good sign. Bad pip tends to stay with you longer so if it's healing fast your body may adapt quickly. The best tip is if anything gives you pip don't shoot your legs with it ever as it will effect your movement too much. A glute shot (just don't do hip area) is not the end of the world if you get pip as long as it's not really bad. Yes try the glutes with a longer pin and see how that goes. Try 2ml again and don't up the dose just yet. See how 2ml feels first.

I get more pip from synthetine than gear for the most part. Pinned my quad pre stair climber this morning...bad idea. Quads later tonight too. :cool:

I've hit quads a few times and ventrogluteal area once with no issues at all so far.

I'm doing 3ml each time.

You must have the new "pain free" bottles :eek::D It's a shame they are giving you pip but if the shoulder is better that is a good sign. Bad pip tends to stay with you longer so if it's healing fast your body may adapt quickly. The best tip is if anything gives you pip don't shoot your legs with it ever as it will effect your movement too much. A glute shot (just don't do hip area) is not the end of the world if you get pip as long as it's not really bad. Yes try the glutes with a longer pin and see how that goes. Try 2ml again and don't up the dose just yet. See how 2ml feels first.

WILL do man. with slin pin , where else i can inject? fuck my legs i cant even move them man , dont know why... im on prep and i cant be feeling like that !!!!!

If it hurts at all it's not the pain free formula. Just email [email protected] with the batch number and get them swapped.

If it hurts at all it's not the pain free formula. Just email [email protected] with the batch number and get them swapped.

That's good to know. It's definitely worth following this advice people. If anyone gets pip email them with the batch number as you may have a different batch so they can sort you out. As I stated I have never felt pip from any synthetine and I have used it from many different batches over the years. If I did get it I would be taking this advice as synthetine is golden but it would be annoying getting pip everytime due to the daily shots required.

WILL do man. with slin pin , where else i can inject? fuck my legs i cant even move them man , dont know why... im on prep and i cant be feeling like that !!!!!

Email them as stated above. As I stated earlier for anything that gives you pip the glutes are a good starting point. I would use longer needles. You can shoot anywhere but I would avoid smaller muscles such as arms. I would do your glutes and see how you are. Otherwise I would be shooting 1ml in multiple areas. Inject very slowly as well.

Email them as stated above. As I stated earlier for anything that gives you pip the glutes are a good starting point. I would use longer needles. You can shoot anywhere but I would avoid smaller muscles such as arms. I would do your glutes and see how you are. Otherwise I would be shooting 1ml in multiple areas. Inject very slowly as well.

i did shoot glutes yesterday 3ml and im fine . but my leg still in pain!!!!!
when i did my legs i did 1ml on each leg... i got fucked

i did shoot glutes yesterday 3ml and im fine .

Looks like you found your spot for the Synthetine now...I do quads for most anything and rarely have any issues but damn if I don't get welts on my qlutes regardless of the compound, every single hit I've ever done?!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity