over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine results thus far

StevenGFH

Registered
I just wanted to say I LOVE Synthetine! I just bought 3 more bottles!

I am Type 1 Diabetic, and have been for 9 years now. It has always been extremely hard for me to lose fat. I have been reading into Synthetine, and I know that Synthetine and Slin work great together so I decided to try it out.

I am actually losing fat off of my stomach and love handles! The progress I have made the past 7 weeks has exceeded what I normally do in like 10 weeks!

I started my diet @ 175lbs (I am just under 5'5) @ 15% BF and as of a few days ago was 165lbs @ 11%. That is like 10lbs of straight fat in 7 weeks!

Here is a comparison shot, Side chest, from when I started bodybuilding in 2007, the second image is When I started Synthetine and the final is from last night.

I have learned to much from this forum. The diet advice, the training advice, everything has helped me so much!:D

I will try and update this as my diet and Synthetine use goes along. I think I may actually be able to get abs now! actually, I know I will.

Attachments

• 1J0aXaRcOZIVJOsnzyY0t1fZ1gh10038.jpg
    1J0aXaRcOZIVJOsnzyY0t1fZ1gh10038.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,705
how old are you?

OK, you're 24 and diabetic. never mind.

how old are you?

Yea sorry. I am 24. Started training IDK 4 years ago or so. I was 195 at 18 years old. My DRs wanted me on Blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds. But i decided to take control of my life

Got down to 130, and been building myself back up ever since. My DR has now never had a patient with such good control of diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol levels. The only prescription I have is for Humalog and Lantus.

My BP averages like 105 - 110/70ish plus of 55 or so. I don't have my Cholest. numbers with me, but my DR was shocked when she saw how good they were

looking good keep it up hard work is paying off

good job so far steve, I'm getting ready to try some for the first time myself and am lookinf forward to it

great improvment....great job !!!

good improvements, and wow 24! no disrespect but you have a baby face you lucky SOB!!

Thanks a lot everyone! Here is another pic I came across. I dont have pics from when I was 195lbs but this pic here is when I was 165 and the pic on the right is the leanest I got over the summer

Attachments

• fatty.JPG
    fatty.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 3,926
and here is my legs from when I started and then a shot from the summer. My legs just grow grow grow!

enough posting old pics though, i have a ton more on bodyspace.com/xstevenx

I have come a far way, but still have so far to go. I can't use diabetes as an excuse for not being lean. Look at Tim Belknap, Doug burns, and other diabetic bodybuilders. It may take me a bit longer to get to where I want, but I will get there. wish me luck!

Attachments

• 1il01XiPRbzolSgXPV9ZvcgAvdBivo1263.jpeg
    1il01XiPRbzolSgXPV9ZvcgAvdBivo1263.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 3,232
Last edited:
fantastic progress and congrats on keeping your "ailment" under control - i know that shiit's got you feeling so freakin' happy! keep at it with this forum too i wanna see the abs! (nohomo)

dan bro looks real good from your before and after!! and I gotta give u some good respect from the quads. for ur size they look pretty huge man and too me that deserves much more respect then just a nice upper body. anyone one can have big arms, chest, but a nice set of wheels shows some hard work good job keep it up

i am seriously impressed with your progress bro!!! freakin WOOOOOOWWWWW!

:headbang:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner