over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/synthelesen/fat loss HELP

Bloods

Finally got round to booking blood test to check hormones, test etc.. Wat a wopper the GP was! Asked me 100 questions y i want to do this so i expressed my concerns to him told him about low energy loss of labido etc, he then looked at my recent blood test results which i did few weekd ago and put it down to low iron levels lol.. I told him I take multivits daily and have a good diet n i dnt blve this is the reason, i had to push a little as i felt he was not helping he then asked if i can get it up n maintain an erection... Weather i smoke drugs or use steroids he was just about to prescribe me meds for erectile disfunction lol so i just had to admit i did use steroids many years ago, i told him before you prescribe meds y cant u just do the bloods to rule it out? Finally the joke accepted my request.. So hopefully i will have this done next week, what an experience ;)

Finally got round to booking blood test to check hormones, test etc.. Wat a wopper the GP was! Asked me 100 questions y i want to do this so i expressed my concerns to him told him about low energy loss of labido etc, he then looked at my recent blood test results which i did few weekd ago and put it down to low iron levels lol.. I told him I take multivits daily and have a good diet n i dnt blve this is the reason, i had to push a little as i felt he was not helping he then asked if i can get it up n maintain an erection... Weather i smoke drugs or use steroids he was just about to prescribe me meds for erectile disfunction lol so i just had to admit i did use steroids many years ago, i told him before you prescribe meds y cant u just do the bloods to rule it out? Finally the joke accepted my request.. So hopefully i will have this done next week, what an experience ;)

Also forgot to mention the best part, when asked by the doctor what exactly do i want to test i mentioned what i learned on here, i said tests, free test, estrogen, cortisol etc etc he replied with "ur a man u dont have estrogen" lolll now if i have to be honest im no pro so wouldnt no much about hormones but im pretty sure men do have estrogen? Dnt we? wel not a lot but we do.. Absolute bell end

Also forgot to mention the best part, when asked by the doctor what exactly do i want to test i mentioned what i learned on here, i said tests, free test, estrogen, cortisol etc etc he replied with "ur a man u dont have estrogen" lolll now if i have to be honest im no pro so wouldnt no much about hormones but im pretty sure men do have estrogen? Dnt we? wel not a lot but we do.. Absolute bell end

It's always the same way. Although I can't believe he said that about estrogen. It's actually crazy some of these guys are allowed to practice medicine. All most of them do is hand out drugs for basic problems. In some cases they even get a bonus for handing out certain drugs.

I have had similar issues with doctors. One of them gave me a huge lecture on health and why I should't take steroids (nothing he said made sense). He gave me the lecture about health and the funniest part was he was clinically obese.

It's always the same way. Although I can't believe he said that about estrogen. It's actually crazy some of these guys are allowed to practice medicine. All most of them do is hand out drugs for basic problems. In some cases they even get a bonus for handing out certain drugs.

I have had similar issues with doctors. One of them gave me a huge lecture on health and why I should't take steroids (nothing he said made sense). He gave me the lecture about health and the funniest part was he was clinically obese.

Hahahaha bro u just made me laff so hard i can feel a bowel movement cuming along lolllll non of the meds i was given had this effect lol

Heeeelppp

Ryt guys seriously need some help now, been trying really hard to shed as much fat as possible, however it seems to have slowed down significantly, i did stop the synthetine/syntheselen combo for 2 weeks, reason being my mrs was away so hard to jab the back side/delts also i had bloods booked to check my hormones etc, didn't want the stack to cause any issues plus i needed a break from all the ED shots.

I have started bk on the combo as of today, training is going well, i kind of change up my routine to confuse the muscles/body etc, i have started to notice increase in lifts nothing amazing but i am starting to lift more now so thats good.. Still doing 3 days weights/3 days cardio.

Diet wise its all the same good clean diet, plenty of chicken, vegis, almonds, occasional fruit, brown rice, oats etc..plenty of water throughout the day.. Multi vits/fish oil, vit c tabs daily.

I still have this fat ring/tyre around my midsection and i cant see or notice physically that im loosing more weight, scales are showing 11.5 stone but i rarely go according to it, most of my cloths are loose but looking in mirror I don't see a lot of changes.

Once a week i cheat, cheat day only consists of 1 cheat meal like a 9" pizza or il have a waffle or something i dont eat this way all day the one pizza knocks me out n i cant eat much after that lol.

Any ideas tips etc would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Added a pic of what i eat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 156
What were your test results (sex hormones)?

How many calories are you eating per day?

Results not come thro as of yet, daily intake is approximately 1600/1800 which is low, on cheat day i would say 2500 with it being a greasy meaty 9" pizza or a 7" waffle with strawberries nuttela n cream..

Ryt bit pissed off that the test was not done accordingly! I specifically asked my GP for all hormones as stated previously to be checked n the bum has only done andorgen levels, 1 - serum testosterone 2 - sarum sex hormone binding glob..

Will be tking the matter further.. I have uploaded the results

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 130
But you haven't asked a question. People aren't going to just write you out a diet etc. Something is obviously not working so things needs to be changed to carry on progressing.

Can you write out what you are eating everyday? It's impossible to fully help you as no one can see exactly what you eat and how you train etc. You need to get full blood work done so you know if there is anything that could be causing issues. From what you have posted everything looks fine but obviously something is not right.

The problem with guys who undereat and train lots is their metabolism turns into a snails. Your body basically holds on to everything so you have to change things. Your body is very complex and sometimes the obvious thing to do is likely the worst thing. So many people eat next to nothing and train lots and wonder why their progress completely stalls.

But you haven't asked a question. People aren't going to just write you out a diet etc. Something is obviously not working so things needs to be changed to carry on progressing.

Can you write out what you are eating everyday? It's impossible to fully help you as no one can see exactly what you eat and how you train etc. You need to get full blood work done so you know if there is anything that could be causing issues. From what you have posted everything looks fine but obviously something is not right.

The problem with guys who undereat and train lots is their metabolism turns into a snails. Your body basically holds on to everything so you have to change things. Your body is very complex and sometimes the obvious thing to do is likely the worst thing. So many people eat next to nothing and train lots and wonder why their progress completely stalls.

Exactly...Elvia's post is dead on.

I'm going to throw this out there for you Harry.

How do you cook your food ? The picture of the chicken looks fried in oil with the skin on as well it doesn't look like a white chicken meat, looks more like wing/drumstick.

Not sure about your other meals but those things add up big time if you have issues dropping weight to begin with.

I always stay around 10-11% and most bbders I know never cook chicken like the pic above. I will use a little coconut oil to sear the pan so the food doesn't stick or better yet a few sprays of pam. You could also bake or bbq your meat.

Spices are fine but if you put some kind of sauce that's gotta go.

My .02 cents

I'm going to throw this out there for you Harry.

How do you cook your food ? The picture of the chicken looks fried in oil with the skin on as well it doesn't look like a white chicken meat, looks more like wing/drumstick.

Not sure about your other meals but those things add up big time if you have issues dropping weight to begin with.

I always stay around 10-11% and most bbders I know never cook chicken like the pic above. I will use a little coconut oil to sear the pan so the food doesn't stick or better yet a few sprays of pam. You could also bake or bbq your meat.

Spices are fine but if you put some kind of sauce that's gotta go.

My .02 cents

That's it. It's impossible be able to fully help someone in such a situation because we simply don't know what exactly is going on. We don't know exactly what you are eating or how you are training. We only have his word. Harry I actually think you are telling the truth you are just eating wrong. But in regards to a general sense I would say 99%+ of people (including bodybuilders) don't know exactly what their meals contain (calories etc). They don't know how many cals are in every food they eat or how much is in a salad dressing or the fat they put in the pan etc etc.

Can you start writing down EVERYTHING you eat and drink in the day. If your gf/wife has a packet of crisp and you take 6 write it down. Let us know everything you eat and drink in a 3 day period. What cuts of meat do you use? What sauces to go with those meats? There are guys who say I had chicken and salad but they forget about the 300 calories worth of salad dressing they covered their meal with.

I often find guys who say I barely eat and why aren't I losing weight often eat much more than they realize. Plus they eat many empty calories (sauces, dressings, drinks) and add them to their foods. Even with guys like me we say I don't eat that much but if I wrote down everything I wrote it is pretty much a shitload of food most days. Although I am not dieting so it doesn't matter for me.

Firstly i wana say thank u to all the guys who have responded ur help and advice is greatly appreciated.. @Elvia bin wondering wer u went lol.

Ryt ok i will give u all the info first and then u guys can address my issues, again sorry for not posting sooner.

MY DIET/EATING HABITS SINCE OCTOBER 2015.

Breakfast - i weigh approximately 60g of dry oats not the quick oats, i normally use skim milk and water, i drink 1 cup of pure green tea with 1 tea spoon organic honey

I then use my supps 3ml synthetine/2ml syntheselen then im off to the gym

I have started to add 12g of BCAA (aminos) in water i drink during and after my session

Once im home within the hour i have 6 eggs thats 5 egg whites with 1 whole egg with yolk, its cooked in 1 table spoon of cold pressed rapeseed oil

For snacks i usually take in 20/25 almonds or 1 tablespoon of organic pure PB no added sugar etc

For lunch i have 2 small chicken breasts they have been marinated with tikka masala i cook this in the same oil as mentioned above (rapeseed) it may look very oily as the breasts have been frozen n release fat/water which does look as if its very oily. They are either cooked in a halgen oven with no oil or on a non stick pan using the oil. I usually stack the meat with green beans or other veg broccoli

I then have another cup of green tea with 1 TS of honey as mentioned above.

At times i would say 2/3 times per week i may have a banana before my session i eat half n then half after i finish.

On a saturday i carb up, i will eat sweet patatoe (yams) 2 small ones cooked in oven, may b a little pasta or a 9" pizza with chicken on top.

I drink 2litres of water (i no its low i am upping it)

Thats about it really, personally i think i eat way to less so for the last week i upped my food by adding a can of tuna in (drained weight 112g) mixed with 1 tablespoon of low fat cottage cheese. At times i may swap the chicken breast with a can of tuna with veg.

Other supps are 1 multivit + minerals, 1 fish oil cap n 1 iron tab as my doc stated my iron was slightly low.

Now to rule a few things out, when I increased my carbs i felt very good lots of energy etc so i can put the occasional low energy down to this, plus to many carbs upset my tummy i get bloated n feel shit so the diet high in protien n moderate fats n low carbs suits me i feel good.

Now since october 2015 i have lost a lot of weight but for the past 2/3 weeks or since i last posted i feel its hit a wall maybe its in my head im not sure, i do get compliments saying i look good iv lost a lot etc etc.. My goal is not to be super thin or ripped i just want to look good and healthy and ofcourse in the future maybe bulk up but thats later, as of now i just want to strip as much fat as possible have a flat tummy n look toned if u understand lol. I will post a pic of me now with one from October 2015 to show u where im at.

Before sumone asks about my training i am as of tdy changing up my training routine, usually i train MON WED FRI lifting weights doing the usual shoulders back chest legs and after my workouts i do cardio 10/15 min i would say moderate. However on TUE THUR SAT i do stricly FASTED CARDIO sippong on my BCAA (12g) with no food in my belly, i do 45 mins i include ab workouts side bends bike, running etc i do 1 min steady followed by 20/30 secs fast basically HIIT.

Now i am thinking of switch to MON TUE WED training and leaving THUR FRI SAT as cardio days. I am now doing a keto style diet for a few weeks to try n get the ball rolling again, i have just cut out the oats for breakfast and replaced with egg whites, again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Left was early october 2015 and right is about 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 96
Forgot to mention i do switch foods so some days i will eat things like smoked salmon/makrol etc.. Again would like opinions n advice in regards to my diet n training, should i change anything? Add in/take away foods? Cut out cardio on weight lifting days etc etc.. Was thinking of adding some green tea tabs in or should i go down another route?

Harry is the pic on the right October 2015 to February 2016 ?? So 4-5 months difference ??

Dude the difference is very VERY significant !! Just the size of your belly area went down noticeably.

I honestly think at this point you are not really seeing what you are accomplishing, even myself and those that prep for shows look at ourselves with the same frustrated attitude, thinking we are looking like shit when we don't, at this point bro, its mental. I look at pics of myself at 4 weeks out now that im off season and Im like "daaaamn I was ripped" when back then I was frustrated to shit thinking I was gonna have a bad showing.

Keep up the work you have been doing and get back on the Synthetine and Synthelesen, keep your cardio and training as per your new protocol and be PATIENT lol.

Im assuming you were big for a while ? It will take time and patience and consistency.

Yes bro, left is OCT 2015 and RIGHT was taken 21st JAN 2016! I was actually quite fat double chin the works lol.. If you go to the first few pages i have posted a few pics there to in terms of progression.. I think ur ryt it may be mental as i think im really fat to be honest i feel im obese (even tho im not) it may be a good thing as it motivates the shit outa me wer as others say im loosing the plot and need to chill.. I know i can do better and i will do but i need sum advise in terms of my diet.. Weatha its good bad or ok etc.. As far as training goes i think its crap even though i go all out i just feel i can do more but due to the low cals its obviously hard to lift heavy weights which is not my concern as i know once i eat at maintenance cals my power will increase im just trying to focus on cutting till april and then clean bulk, i have this idea of starting from a good base unlike in the past i was fat and would shoot gear thinking i looked great when in fact i looked like a fat water baloon loll... I have never commited this much effort in diet and now that im focused and keen i rather go all out nail it the once Rather than yo yo'ing back and forth.

thank you for the reply bro I appreciate ur tym, great forum for guys like me loads of info, infact it was the source of info for me, learned about diet nutrition and supps from this place ;)

Sorry forgot to ask.. I have been using the synthetek products since october/september last year.. I have had some breaks like few days and few weeks due to the ED pinning... I usually pin 6 days outa 7.. I have a few concerns now regarding scar tissue? I use mainly delts, glutes and upper thighs.. I cant put the syntheselen anywere except the delts (discomfort) hence y i use max 2ml- and the tine goes in glutes/thighs max 3/3.5ml .. Will this cause scar tissue? When i used to pin delts it would feel meaty n quite soft but now its quite tuff im not sure if it's because of the lifting which has made the muscle tougher or due to scar tissue? I still have shit loads of bottles to kill lol what do you guys suggest i do?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear