over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/synthelesen/fat loss HELP

Harry is the pic on the right October 2015 to February 2016 ?? So 4-5 months difference ??

Dude the difference is very VERY significant !! Just the size of your belly area went down noticeably.

I honestly think at this point you are not really seeing what you are accomplishing, even myself and those that prep for shows look at ourselves with the same frustrated attitude, thinking we are looking like shit when we don't, at this point bro, its mental. I look at pics of myself at 4 weeks out now that im off season and Im like "daaaamn I was ripped" when back then I was frustrated to shit thinking I was gonna have a bad showing.

Keep up the work you have been doing and get back on the Synthetine and Synthelesen, keep your cardio and training as per your new protocol and be PATIENT lol.

Im assuming you were big for a while ? It will take time and patience and consistency.

Exactly.

Harry you have made great progress and results will always stall after losing so much weight but just keep at it. You say you don't want to yoyo so you need to be more patient. The guys that yoyo are usually the ones that go all out with diet instead of making permanent lifestyle changes. Meaning they go lower and lower in calories and lose the weight and then they can only go back up. It's usually only fully committed or not committed at all with yoyo dieters. You must remain consistent and be proud of what you have accomplished so far. This is a mental thing and the mind can play tricks on you especially if you are an insecure person.

You said it yourself it's been a few weeks you have stalled and that is nothing. You just have to make minor changes and train alittle harder. As Nabz stated restart your synthetine and syntheselen combo and that will help burn fat. Green tea extract is a great supplement so you can add that in too. It should give you a boost in energy and fat burning. I also recommend drinking green tea like you do but without the honey. Honey is good for you and if you still want to use it try raw/manuka honey post workout (or with your synthetine) from the spoon with some protein. Adding it to hot temperatures (tea etc) will kill any goodness in the honey.

Sorry forgot to ask.. I have been using the synthetek products since october/september last year.. I have had some breaks like few days and few weeks due to the ED pinning... I usually pin 6 days outa 7.. I have a few concerns now regarding scar tissue? I use mainly delts, glutes and upper thighs.. I cant put the syntheselen anywere except the delts (discomfort) hence y i use max 2ml- and the tine goes in glutes/thighs max 3/3.5ml .. Will this cause scar tissue? When i used to pin delts it would feel meaty n quite soft but now its quite tuff im not sure if it's because of the lifting which has made the muscle tougher or due to scar tissue? I still have shit loads of bottles to kill lol what do you guys suggest i do?

Frequent injections will always cause scar tissue. But synthetine/syntheselen are user friendly in many ways (will not form crystals some aas can). The key is rotation... side, front and rear delts. You haven't injected that long so you still have loads of areas to be able to inject. Even I am ok and I have been putting aas inside me for years. Make good use of your glutes too. Also change up the needle lengths. Try and get 30G pins for your injections as they will minimize possible scar tissue. So use a standard 18-25G to upload from the bottles then swop over to 30G for injections. You can aslso inject in your arms and quads but research everything before you do that. Go and do more research on all injections so you know what areas you can do as there are many. Plus you can also do a few 1-2ml sub-q injections from time to time (synthetine)

Frequent injections will always cause scar tissue. But synthetine/syntheselen are user friendly in many ways (will not form crystals some aas can). The key is rotation... side, front and rear delts. You haven't injected that long so you still have loads of areas to be able to inject. Even I am ok and I have been putting aas inside me for years. Make good use of your glutes too. Also change up the needle lengths. Try and get 30G pins for your injections as they will minimize possible scar tissue. So use a standard 18-25G to upload from the bottles then swop over to 30G for injections. You can aslso inject in your arms and quads but research everything before you do that. Go and do more research on all injections so you know what areas you can do as there are many. Plus you can also do a few 1-2ml sub-q injections from time to time (synthetine)

Im still on the combo not stopped it, and i do draw with blues n shoot in delts with 27g thin grey and glutes with long blue and thighs with short blue or 27g grey.. Guys issue is in my glutes when i shoot in certain area i can not push the liquid in??? It just dont move therefore i relocate with fresh needle! Why is this happening? Maybe scar tissue preventing it? That area does feel more hard very very minor pain.. I obviously insert needle aspirate but then its so difficult to get the liquid in, the mrs also noticed the dame thing..

Hows my diet looking anyway?

Im still on the combo not stopped it, and i do draw with blues n shoot in delts with 27g thin grey and glutes with long blue and thighs with short blue or 27g grey.. Guys issue is in my glutes when i shoot in certain area i can not push the liquid in??? It just dont move therefore i relocate with fresh needle! Why is this happening? Maybe scar tissue preventing it? That area does feel more hard very very minor pain.. I obviously insert needle aspirate but then its so difficult to get the liquid in, the mrs also noticed the dame thing..

Hows my diet looking anyway?

Just rushing out now but wanted to comment. Try some 25G 1 inch pins in your glutes and you should be fine. Moreover you can move around and even go in by the hip area.

Yes bro, left is OCT 2015 and RIGHT was taken 21st JAN 2016! I was actually quite fat double chin the works lol.. If you go to the first few pages i have posted a few pics there to in terms of progression.. I think ur ryt it may be mental as i think im really fat to be honest i feel im obese (even tho im not) it may be a good thing as it motivates the shit outa me wer as others say im loosing the plot and need to chill.. I know i can do better and i will do but i need sum advise in terms of my diet.. Weatha its good bad or ok etc.. As far as training goes i think its crap even though i go all out i just feel i can do more but due to the low cals its obviously hard to lift heavy weights which is not my concern as i know once i eat at maintenance cals my power will increase im just trying to focus on cutting till april and then clean bulk, i have this idea of starting from a good base unlike in the past i was fat and would shoot gear thinking i looked great when in fact i looked like a fat water baloon loll... I have never commited this much effort in diet and now that im focused and keen i rather go all out nail it the once Rather than yo yo'ing back and forth.

thank you for the reply bro I appreciate ur tym, great forum for guys like me loads of info, infact it was the source of info for me, learned about diet nutrition and supps from this place ;)

Yeah bro you did accomplish alot in those 4 months, should be proud of yourself.

Now don't try any magic tricks or anything, just stay consitent. Your diet is good at this point, when you stall just take out some cals from carbs.

Like Elvia said, do the tea without honey as those are not really necessary to your goal.

At this point everything you should be eating should be to maintain muscle mass.

Look into a pre-WO or something to give you a kick, watch a bodybuilding motivational video or training video you like and hit the gym, HARD.

Pretend you have a show or a photoshoot coming up and its all or nothing, so between now and the date you choose keep strong and dont let the mirror/mind play tricks on you.

Good stuff thank u guy's really appreciate your input here.. Will keep on doing what i am and hopefully should hit my goal...

If there are any other supps u guys can recommend in terms of power or to help with fat loss plz do share .. I have read up on things like peptides (CJC/w/wo dac, hgh frag etc) could be good on 3 days i do my fasted cardio again not overally fussed but a little boost would be fantastic.. Not in to anything extreme or aas at moment bkuz i know diet is key to getting the fat off... Its the mid section and back i want to target i can feel sum solid abs underneath now lol

Iv paired up in the gym with another lad who is looking to compete end of year so he pushes me hard so hopefully if i train hard n consistently with him I believe i can achieve better results.. Training alone sucks in regards to pushing heavy weight with no spot....

Bro,

You have made great progress already as others have said. So just stay the course.

Right now, I would only be making small changes such as suggested above about the honey and carbs.

But before you even think about peptides, I would milk as much progress as you can from what you are currently doing. Then you always have something in reserve that you can try.

I've seen people go for months with what they think is no progress, but it's happening. So stay positive as you are doing great!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Cheers rmtt N the rest of the lads its quite uplifting hearing all this, i feel much better now lol..i am hitting the gym hard and keeping diet very clean.. Shall i do one day carb re feeds as i was or shall i cut them out keep protien high fats moderate n carbs low 20g daily to get in to a state of ketosis? I only have oats as a carb source just a small amount for breakfast and also vegis..

Cheers rmtt N the rest of the lads its quite uplifting hearing all this, i feel much better now lol..i am hitting the gym hard and keeping diet very clean.. Shall i do one day carb re feeds as i was or shall i cut them out keep protien high fats moderate n carbs low 20g daily to get in to a state of ketosis? I only have oats as a carb source just a small amount for breakfast and also vegis..
Well this is where you are getting into areas that may or may not work for your body, and is up to you to find out.

But that is the only way you learn.... Right?

If you are currently eating low carb and positive your progress has halted, then adding a refeed may be beneficial.

But if it were me, I would add the refeed in as one meal.... And not an entire day. Put it in on the day you have your most strenuous workout.. Legs day for example.

Make sure they are good carbs and not junk. Then do this for a few weeks and give it time to see how your body responds.

Then ride the wave until progress stops again. At that point, a small change such as doing the refeed meal every 5 days instead of every 7 days could very well be enough to kick things off again.

But whatever you do, make sure you give it time to see how you respond.

Good stuff i will try this approach.. Usually its a whole day of eating carbs thats how i did things mainly however i will do the one meal n see how things go..shit feeling being low carbs tho but I guess it will pay of later on

Good stuff i will try this approach.. Usually its a whole day of eating carbs thats how i did things mainly however i will do the one meal n see how things go..shit feeling being low carbs tho but I guess it will pay of later on

It really will pay off. So you have a plan now just stick to it and don't doubt yourself. After 1 month reaccess and carry on hitting it hard. The key is consistency with good diet and training. Your training partner will be great for you so make sure you push him and he does the same to you. Training harder will give you much better results.

You are making small changes now so just go with them and see where that takes you. Get the most out of every change and keep evolving your program over time. There is no need to look into peptides etc for now. But in a few months and you want alittle boost the HGH Frag pre fasted cardio or when fasting could be great for you.

Thanks Elvia.. Will just continue like this then... Went in tdy for fasted cardio 40 mins felt battered walked down the stairs n training partner stood there "ryt jump on legs" F me i trained couple of sets n i am now in some crazy ass pain (good pain) lol... Legs r like jelly...

I must say the feeling of training fasted is quite different as apposed to eating and going.. Just feel a bit more clear in the head.. Dont know if its beneficial to train fasted (excluding cardio ) however the fella from synthetek who i chat to loved his fasted training obviously supplementation was at hand bcaa's etc etc and he also won his first show.. He swore by training this way to cut

Thanks Elvia.. Will just continue like this then... Went in tdy for fasted cardio 40 mins felt battered walked down the stairs n training partner stood there "ryt jump on legs" F me i trained couple of sets n i am now in some crazy ass pain (good pain) lol... Legs r like jelly...

I must say the feeling of training fasted is quite different as apposed to eating and going.. Just feel a bit more clear in the head.. Dont know if its beneficial to train fasted (excluding cardio ) however the fella from synthetek who i chat to loved his fasted training obviously supplementation was at hand bcaa's etc etc and he also won his first show.. He swore by training this way to cut

Yes training fasted can be great but I have only done it a handful of times. I often found I was clear headed, more focused and actually had more energy. Sometimes I am rushing and may eat too close to training and that can effect energy levels. Although for muscle building and growth you need to be eating throughout the day and especially need your aminos and carbs around training. If you simply want to lose weight and tone up like yourself it could be a good change.

Harry it would never work for me though as I really push it during training. Sometimes that can be counterproductive but I just love the feeling of pushing myself to my limits. Plus sometimes I lift weights for 2-3 hours so I need food in me otherwise I would feel light headed or even faint. I will have an intra shake during long workouts too.

I am so used to eating I struggle to go more than 6 hours without food. Although I have fasted before for over a day and again you would be surprised as your energy levels go up and again you feel more focused etc. So training fasted is fine but I wouldn't get carried away with the volume and time spent in the gym when fasted.

Yes training fasted can be great but I have only done it a handful of times. I often found I was clear headed, more focused and actually had more energy. Sometimes I am rushing and may eat too close to training and that can effect energy levels. Although for muscle building and growth you need to be eating throughout the day and especially need your aminos and carbs around training. If you simply want to lose weight and tone up like yourself it could be a good change.

Harry it would never work for me though as I really push it during training. Sometimes that can be counterproductive but I just love the feeling of pushing myself to my limits. Plus sometimes I lift weights for 2-3 hours so I need food in me otherwise I would feel light headed or even faint. I will have an intra shake during long workouts too.

I am so used to eating I struggle to go more than 6 hours without food. Although I have fasted before for over a day and again you would be surprised as your energy levels go up and again you feel more focused etc. So training fasted is fine but I wouldn't get carried away with the volume and time spent in the gym when fasted.

Fair point bro, u guys are beasts lol i only train fasted 3 days soon as i get home i drink my aminos and have a protien rich meal.. Grilled mackerel with eggs tdy ;)

Just wanted to ask u guys, iv been running the synthetek combo for a while N to be honest the ED shots are really getting to me now.. The areas are getting sore and I want to let them heal for a minimum of 2 weeks.. I have a few shots remaining of tine/lesen before i crack open a fresh bottle (2 synthetine bottles left)

I was thinking if there is something else i could possibly use for 2/3 weeks whilst i take a break of the ED shots.. Im open to orals and SubQ shots really anything to allow time to heal.

I dont want any strong stims in me, few gym bro's recommended T3 stacked with low dose test to help preserve wat ever muscle I have.. Im not new to aas but i have never used T3 before although I no a fair bit about it usage/dosage/effects/sides etc, I have tried clens in the past which wasn't for me..damn jitters... Again if i could avoid it I will but I want something in the mean time to help me fight the battle against the fat.

Any suggestions plz share

Honestly.... Stay away from T3. At this stage, you are wanting to preserve the muscle you have and continue loosing fat.

With T3, you will lose muscle.... And I promise you that if you feel you have issues now with the perception of your progress..... Then you are in for a royal mind fu©k when you start taking that and flatten out.... You will definitely be feeling like you really screwed up and then will move to change your plans once again.

My advice.... Your biggest problem is consistency. Again, look at what you've accomplished in this time frame. I have known people who have stayed consistent for far longer without the level of progress you've made.

But they keep grinding it out daily. That's something that I think you need work on...hell we all do. But consistency is the key. Along with small changes that are made at times that you keep track of so you know what is doing what.

As for the pinning, maybe take a break for 4-6 weeks and continue as you are going. Then add the Synthetine/tek products back into your plan.

That alone could swing things back into action.

Listen to Elvia and the others bros on here. They know what they are taking about!

True say.. Will come off for 3-4 weeks n just rest the areas soon as the last few ML have finished.. Iv noticed in areas that are low in fat are starting to get more vascular i bet u guys who are lean look insane when u take the synthetek stuff lol

True say.. Will come off for 3-4 weeks n just rest the areas soon as the last few ML have finished.. Iv noticed in areas that are low in fat are starting to get more vascular i bet u guys who are lean look insane when u take the synthetek stuff lol

Yeah have a break. I always recommend having breaks from everything. Let those areas heal up abit and in 4 weeks restart everything. In the meantime just keep hitting it hard. Green tea extract is a good supplement for you. You could even try a pre workout to give you that extra drive in the gym. It will help with cardio too and give you good muscle pumps. Cobra Labs The Curse is a great and simple one that most seem to love.

Yes the leaner you get through diet and training over time the more you will notice the synthetine and synthelamin (or any drugs really). When I am fairly lean and I inject 3ml of synthetine within a few hours my vascularity shoots out. Synthetine is probably my favourite synthetek product.

Nice.. I went out and picked up 1000mg green tea caps, popped one back stryt away and I actually feel good less cravings and overall good feeling..

Now the reason why I mentioned T3 was because i plan to cut till April weather or not i hit my target i dont think its healthy to keep on a deficit for a long time? Unless sumone can tell me otherwise, i was hoping to go on a maintenance diet after that to get my body used to it and then go for a clean bulk increase cals (clean)

Now I am aware T3 can/will eat up muscle aswel as fat, i have a lot of fat and little muscle so too lose a bit wont bother me as my plan to bulk is sumwer in the near future..i was thinking whilst i lay off the synthetek products i can use the time to try T3 at a low dose of around 25mcg guin up to 50mcg max to try and minimise the muscle eating effects, i also no the importance of diet whilst on T3 and again once the course is over one should remain eating clean, my plan was to fin the course n remain on a deficit so i dont rebound.. By this time i can get back on the synthetine...

Any thoughts on this gents?

Nice.. I went out and picked up 1000mg green tea caps, popped one back stryt away and I actually feel good less cravings and overall good feeling..

Now the reason why I mentioned T3 was because i plan to cut till April weather or not i hit my target i dont think its healthy to keep on a deficit for a long time? Unless sumone can tell me otherwise, i was hoping to go on a maintenance diet after that to get my body used to it and then go for a clean bulk increase cals (clean)

Now I am aware T3 can/will eat up muscle aswel as fat, i have a lot of fat and little muscle so too lose a bit wont bother me as my plan to bulk is sumwer in the near future..i was thinking whilst i lay off the synthetek products i can use the time to try T3 at a low dose of around 25mcg guin up to 50mcg max to try and minimise the muscle eating effects, i also no the importance of diet whilst on T3 and again once the course is over one should remain eating clean, my plan was to fin the course n remain on a deficit so i dont rebound.. By this time i can get back on the synthetine...

Any thoughts on this gents?

I am not a fan of thyroid medication. But you are right it could be good for you. As you know you have little muscle and your goal is to basically lose bodyfat. So go for it and your plan sounds good. Make sure you stay on a clean diet post t3. Make sure you follow a well balanced diet so don't restrict any macros too much. The worst thing you could do is low/no carbs for a long time. I am not a fan of keto long term at all but for the short term it can be hugely effective. I would personally have you using more carbs (carb cycling) than you are having... follow a more balanced diet.

Lose the weight and then look at building some solid muscle over the long term utilizing the synthetine/syntheselen to help keep fat off etc.

I am not a fan of thyroid medication. But you are right it could be good for you. As you know you have little muscle and your goal is to basically lose bodyfat. So go for it and your plan sounds good. Make sure you stay on a clean diet post t3. Make sure you follow a well balanced diet so don't restrict any macros too much. The worst thing you could do is low/no carbs for a long time. I am not a fan of keto long term at all but for the short term it can be hugely effective. I would personally have you using more carbs (carb cycling) than you are having... follow a more balanced diet.

Lose the weight and then look at building some solid muscle over the long term utilizing the synthetine/syntheselen to help keep fat off etc.

Well said bro that's exactly what im thinking.. Thing is as u all know i am well in to my diet iv demonstrated i can loose fat on a strict diet/training etc and i can remain on it without giving up.. Therefore i planned in my mind to keep diet clean supplement with the T3 for 4 weeks starting low building tolerance etc then holding at max 50mcg if i can handle it, again it may be good as my metabolism is slow as it is due to diet and probably is overall as no one in my fam is fat except me.. And its a very short course aswel... If i do loose a lot then i can ofcourse go on a maintainence diet after the course maybe 2 weeks after the final T3 tab.

Now a few Qs

Should my diet remain the same whilst using t3? High protien mod fats low carbs?

Should it b used 7 days throughout the entire course

Is 4 weeks going to help or have an impact?

Once completed shall i tweek the diet basically up the carbs slightly or may b even up carbs on the 3 days i weight train and lower them on 3 days of cardio?

Is there anything else i need to know?

Thank u

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner