over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/synthelesen/fat loss HELP

Finally been referred to an endo so will be gettin full hormone test done, bit of a ball ache tho gettin my gp to agree.. Anyhow still mking progress noticed a few days of moderate carbs has got me losing fat again, got the T3 on hand but thinking to wait until blood test,

Would taking the t3 cause issues at blood test should i wait for test then start the course?

Finally been referred to an endo so will be gettin full hormone test done, bit of a ball ache tho gettin my gp to agree.. Anyhow still mking progress noticed a few days of moderate carbs has got me losing fat again, got the T3 on hand but thinking to wait until blood test,

Would taking the t3 cause issues at blood test should i wait for test then start the course?

Definitely wait till your blood test before starting anything.

Advice needes plz

Took my fist dose of t3 this morning a tiny amount to see my response 12.5mcg on an empty stomech followed by green tea approx 35/40 min later no food until a few hours later due to tdy being fasted cardio.

I dont known if im over thinking but seem to feel a little different, little more tiredness after workout, feeling more hungery and slight headache with small amount of lathargy. Now at such a low dose is this normal? What will happend once dose is increased lol... If this is a worrying sign plz advise so I can stop taking its only been 1 day and only 1 dose so hopefully shouldn't mess me up if i stop using.

Quick response would be highly appreciated ladies/gents

T3

So many views and not a single reply?? Wow cum
On gents

Advice needes plz

Took my fist dose of t3 this morning a tiny amount to see my response 12.5mcg on an empty stomech followed by green tea approx 35/40 min later no food until a few hours later due to tdy being fasted cardio.

I dont known if im over thinking but seem to feel a little different, little more tiredness after workout, feeling more hungery and slight headache with small amount of lathargy. Now at such a low dose is this normal? What will happend once dose is increased lol... If this is a worrying sign plz advise so I can stop taking its only been 1 day and only 1 dose so hopefully shouldn't mess me up if i stop using.

Quick response would be highly appreciated ladies/gents

Could be your body reacting to something different and your endocrine system is reacting to something new.

I personally think it might be placebo, 12.5 is very low dose, I have gone up to 62.5 and it wasnt as dramatic as you, yes a little hunger and headache first few days but thats it.

You're overthinking

Could be your body reacting to something different and your endocrine system is reacting to something new.

I personally think it might be placebo, 12.5 is very low dose, I have gone up to 62.5 and it wasnt as dramatic as you, yes a little hunger and headache first few days but thats it.

You're overthinking

Thankx Nabz.. I thought T3 would give me a lovely boost instead I feel quite the opposite, i will see how I feel in a week, is the"cnt b assed" feeling normal aswel? I can just close my eyes n drift off.. To slp.

You're overthinking

x2

Please tell me you waited before you got your blood test before starting this t3? Your natural thyroid function was a very important thing to know regarding your current situation.

Yes you are way overthinking things. You have taken half a tab so it's mainly placebo. You will know more over the next few days. Placebo can make you think alsorts especially if you are the type to worry. T3 can make you feel off though but I am sure your mind and body will adapt quickly.

x2

Please tell me you waited before you got your blood test before starting this t3? Your natural thyroid function was a very important thing to know regarding your current situation.

Yes you are way overthinking things. You have taken half a tab so it's mainly placebo. You will know more over the next few days. Placebo can make you think alsorts especially if you are the type to worry. T3 can make you feel off though but I am sure your mind and body will adapt quickly.

Thank you.. The endo is seeing me end of April which is causing me a big delay to hit my target.. I initially thought using the T3 for 4 weeks would mean i would cum off around the first week of April giving me 2/3 weeks to regulate my natural levels.. However The damn lathargey of such a low dose effected my training yesterday i was literally blasting the treadmill wth eyes closed, that motivation was gone, now u guys are animals u know how to push urselfs thro tyms like these, me on the other hand.. Well it was a tuff battle lol.. Iv decided to leave it and not use the T3 as i stil felt the effects today 20 min in to my session heavy eyes n the"couldn't be assed" feeling was still there..after speaking to a friend who genuinely has thyroid issues told me that she felt the same before she was prescribed T4 by her doc, not only was i feeling the above mentioned effects i felt my throught was playing up too little flemy and like it was hard to swallow, stif neck aswel.. Iv learned that these things should b left to pro's n not the average joe like me as it is a risky thing to do..so hats off to u guys lol..

The weight loss is very slow and I would really like to shift it a bit more, Synthetine will be resumed in the next day or 2 (excited) but I want to stack something with it to give me the edge.. Diet is still tight and power is increasing given that Im on a deficit! I did do a week of increased carbs but it just F's me up due to other issues.. Healthy fats vits minerals are all in check so is training..

If any of u kind gents could help me in either recommend a supp or advising me on how to kick start the fat loss again i would really appreciate it.. Again thank you all for ur input

Also guys a quick Q

Just trying to understand something here, if a persons body is making approximately 25mcg of T3 naturally (not sure on exact level) and you supplement with a low dose of 12.5mcg does this mean the gland shuts down production and therefore your running on only 12.5mcg of T3?? Or does the 12.5mcg get added on top of the natural levels giving you 37.5mcg?

wow not even a single reply lol ?

wow not even a single reply lol ?

I have tried to help you out a lot which I would do for anyone. But being honest sometimes I give you advice then you do the opposite. I have about 50 unanswered pm's which I feel bad about. I post a lot on various forums due to my connections with certain sponsors. I and many on here simply don't have the time to provide regular coaching. Guys pay for this stuff all the time. Plus when you don't get a reply you post like you deserve one and write "not a single reply". If you posted your complete diet for the day in a seperate thread and explained about the last few months and your goals I am sure guys would advise you.

I recommend you hire a good coach and he can take you through everything day by day and provide regular support/advice. He can see regular pics and adjust your diet/supplements accordingly.

There is definitely something not right and as always it will probably be your diet. I am not a fan of extreme diets for the long term as they are simply bad for you. I believe in lifestyle changes and hard work in the gym. But perhaps a high protein diet with minimal everything else (lots of greens) will get you results fast. Over time you can add in fruits and more vegetables plus various nuts and seeds to regulate health and well being.

I personally don't think you have a good enough base and your mentality is not right to start aas. Otherwise a basic 300mg test per week cycle could be better than most things for you. I mention your mentality not for on the cycle but when you come off and I have a feeling you would go forward 5 spaces and back 5 if you came fully off. I forget your age but it you don't mind TRT that could be an option for you between some low dose cycles.

Last edited:
I have tried to help you out a lot which I would do for anyone. But being honest sometimes I give you advice then you do the opposite. I have about 50 unanswered pm's which I feel bad about. I post a lot on various forums due to my connections with certain sponsors. I and many on here simply don't have the time to provide regular coaching. Guys pay for this stuff all the time. Plus when you don't get a reply you post like you deserve one and write "not a single reply". If you posted your complete diet for the day in a seperate thread and explained about the last few months and your goals I am sure guys would advise you.

I recommend you hire a good coach and he can take you through everything day by day and provide regular support/advice. He can see regular pics and adjust your diet/supplements accordingly.

There is definitely something not right and as always it will probably be your diet. I am not a fan of extreme diets for the long term as they are simply bad for you. I believe in lifestyle changes and hard work in the gym. But perhaps a high protein diet with minimal everything else (lots of greens) will get you results fast. Over time you can add in fruits and more vegetables plus various nuts and seeds to regulate health and well being.

I personally don't think you have a good enough base and your mentality is not right to start aas. Otherwise a basic 300mg test per week cycle could be better than most things for you. I mention your mentality not for on the cycle but when you come off and I have a feeling you would go forward 5 spaces and back 5 if you came fully off. I forget your age but it you don't mind TRT that could be an option for you between some low dose cycles.

With all due respect Elvia I am new to the forum in fact its probably the first and only forum im on, I didn't think of starting a new thread so my bad just thought because it was related why not keep in one thread?.. I have followed up on your advice on diet training and also to NOT TAKE the T3, honestly you and a few others are probably the only ones who have taken out some time to respond to my Q's especially you. for that I am very grateful.

the questions I asked where in relation to the T3 just to educate myself and for me to better understand how it works. I thought the point of this forum was for guys like me to get some education, help, and advice from much more experienced and knowledgeable people.

regarding my diet I have taken up all your advise, I have introduced more carbs and EFA's with the addition of Green tea extract as u suggested it would be good and also resumed the Synthetine. again as u and others suggested.

training is going well lifts are up considering im on a deficit and I am enjoying my time in the gym. I have cut out some cardio on lifting days and ONLY lift, I do 3 days of cardio with ab workouts.

so I have followed up on your advise. I also read many posts by you to gain more knowledge in certain areas.

In regards to AAS I have used them in the past, I am more clued up now by reading many great posts on here and other forums, and I now know I don't need them until I have exhausted all other ways possible. my main goal is to cut as much fat as possible, coming from 196 pounds down to 154 in 5.5 months is a big change for me which only goes to show I must be doing something right? yes I messed up I cut out healthy fats therefore I reached out for help on this forum and thankfully someone responded and that somebody was you! after taking up your advise on EFA's I have not felt as shit as I did nor do I have other problems I suggested, so its clear bro that I did take on your advise.

yes I hit a wall I got a bit paro and wanted to break through the wall so I contemplated on taking some stuff (T3) which I never followed up on.

I have also posted my diet a few times with no reply in regards to if it was good bad wrong right etc etc nor was I pointed in the right direction, I asked a number of other questions so for me to post "not a single reply" after almost 5000 people viewed it was wrong? I merely asked for opinions and not for someone to write me up a diet plan.

anyway I appreciate everyones input thus far especially yours bro and once again I would like to say thank you for your time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131