over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

I have been so busy recently and stayed up all Sunday night. Not ideal but I decided to have a pre workout at 8am and head to the gym. I had another pre workout as I trained. I trained calves and back with rear delts for 2 1/2 hours. I was struggling at the start but the extra pre workout kicked in and it felt great. I lifted heavy for some movements so 4 plates a side for seated low lat rows for high reps and 5 plate a side machine shrugs (stood on the seat of the hammer strength shoulder press machine).

Yesterday I fell asleep at 1pm till 7pm which is not good. But I was able to sleep a normal time in the night and got up at 5am. So now I am in a good routine so it worked out well. My sleeping has been all over the place recently. I should add I don't take sleeping aids or painkillers or anything dodgy like that. MK-677 is more than enough to help me sleep :eek::D

It's early now so I am going to have a busy and productive day. I will go the gym in the afternoon then meet my mate early evening. I am finally picking up my dbol and adrol so looking forward to starting. Right now I am on 500mg sust per week but that will soon change. I haven't injected synthetine or syntheselen the last few days but will start 2moro. I will finally buy a newspaper today and get my transformation contest pics taken. I have stayed off synthetine and syntheselen purposely as I don't want my veins popping out in my before pics :eek::D

I took this pic on my way to the gym early yesterday morning...

2v8h4k3.jpg

Last edited:
I have been so busy recently and stayed up all Sunday night. Not ideal but I decided to have a pre workout at 8am and head to the gym. I had another pre workout as I trained. I trained calves and back with rear delts for 2 1/2 hours. I was struggling at the start but the extra pre workout kicked in and it felt great. I lifted heavy for some movements so 4 plates a side for seated low lat rows for high reps and 5 plate a side machine shrugs (stood on the seat of the hammer strength shoulder press machine).

Yesterday I fell asleep at 1pm till 7pm which is not good. But I was able to sleep a normal time in the night and got up at 5am. So now I am in a good routine so it worked out well. My sleeping has been all over the place recently. I should add I don't take sleeping aids or painkillers or anything dodgy like that. MK-677 is more than enough to help me sleep :eek::D

It's early now so I am going to have a busy and productive day. I will go the gym in the afternoon then meet my mate early evening. I am finally picking up my dbol and adrol so looking forward to starting. Right now I am on 500mg sust per week but that will soon change. I haven't injected synthetine or syntheselen the last few days but will start 2moro. I will finally buy a newspaper today and get my transformation contest pics taken. I have stayed off synthetine and syntheselen purposely as I don't want my veins popping out in my before pics :eek::D

I took this pic on my way to the gym early yesterday morning...

2v8h4k3.jpg

It's so beautiful there!!!

After you do your before pics lets get your arms to 22's: 3ccs syntherol in each bicep and tricep head EOD.
I just took my synthetine and syntheselen right after my big carb meal. I'm on the way to the gym now.

It's so beautiful there!!!

After you do your before pics lets get your arms to 22's: 3ccs syntherol in each bicep and tricep head EOD.
I just took my synthetine and syntheselen right after my big carb meal. I'm on the way to the gym now.

My plan for the next 3 months is to get ripped and get my waist down. Although I will be eating a healthy and well balanced diet so nothing extreme like fish only. I plan to lower dairy products so no more 1-2 litres of milk per day! I will have some milk in my morning oats and maybe the occasional bifidus yoghurt. No more big loafs of bread in a day :eek::D Everything else will be lean meats with greens and synthepure shakes with fruits (mainly berries). The last 2 meals will be protein and fats utilizing some top quality almond and cashew butter amongst other things. Over the contest I will lower carbs and play about with carb cycling and a few other things.

Syntherol will be used in various body parts but a full cycle for my chest. I don't want 22 inch arms as that's too big... maybe 21 inches :D

Interesting study on ATP (main ingredient of syntheselen). I should note this is with oral ATP so the results are not going to be as effective compared to when injected.

Effects of oral adenosine-5'-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men.
Wilson JM, Joy JM, Lowery RP, Roberts MD, Lockwood CM, Manninen AH, Fuller JC, De Souza EO, Baier SM, Wilson SM, Rathmacher JA.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Currently, there is a lack of studies examining the effects of adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation utilizing a long-term, periodized resistance-training program (RT) in resistance-trained populations. Therefore, we investigated the effects of 12 weeks of 400 mg per day of oral ATP on muscular adaptations in trained individuals. We also sought to determine the effects of ATP on muscle protein breakdown, cortisol, and performance during an overreaching cycle.
METHODS:
The study was a 3-phase randomized, double-blind, and placebo- and diet-controlled intervention. Phase 1 was a periodized resistance-training program. Phase 2 consisted of a two week overreaching cycle in which volume and frequency were increased followed by a 2-week taper (Phase 3). Muscle mass, strength, and power were examined at weeks 0, 4, 8, and 12 to assess the chronic effects of ATP; assessment performance variables also occurred at the end of weeks 9 and 10, corresponding to the mid and endpoints of the overreaching cycle.
RESULTS:
There were time (p<0.001), and group x time effects for increased total body strength (+55.3 ± 6.0 kg ATP vs. + 22.4 ± 7.1 kg placebo, p<0.001); increased vertical jump power (+ 796 ± 75 ATP vs. 614 ± 52 watts placebo, p<0.001); and greater ultrasound determined muscle thickness (+4.9 ± 1.0 ATP vs. (2.5 ± 0.6 mm placebo, p<0.02) with ATP supplementation. During the overreaching cycle, there were group x time effects for strength and power, which decreased to a greater extent in the placebo group. Protein breakdown was also lower in the ATP group.
CONCLUSIONS:
Our results suggest oral ATP supplementation may enhance muscular adaptations following 12-weeks of resistance training, and prevent decrements in performance following overreaching. No statistically or clinically significant changes in blood chemistry or hematology were observed.
TRIAL REGISTRATION:
ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01508338.
PMID: 24330670 [PubMed] PMCID: PMC3849389

Interesting study on ATP (main ingredient of syntheselen). I should note this is with oral ATP so the results are not going to be as effective compared to when injected.

Effects of oral adenosine-5'-triphosphate supplementation on athletic performance, skeletal muscle hypertrophy and recovery in resistance-trained men.
Wilson JM, Joy JM, Lowery RP, Roberts MD, Lockwood CM, Manninen AH, Fuller JC, De Souza EO, Baier SM, Wilson SM, Rathmacher JA.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Currently, there is a lack of studies examining the effects of adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) supplementation utilizing a long-term, periodized resistance-training program (RT) in resistance-trained populations. Therefore, we investigated the effects of 12 weeks of 400 mg per day of oral ATP on muscular adaptations in trained individuals. We also sought to determine the effects of ATP on muscle protein breakdown, cortisol, and performance during an overreaching cycle.
METHODS:
The study was a 3-phase randomized, double-blind, and placebo- and diet-controlled intervention. Phase 1 was a periodized resistance-training program. Phase 2 consisted of a two week overreaching cycle in which volume and frequency were increased followed by a 2-week taper (Phase 3). Muscle mass, strength, and power were examined at weeks 0, 4, 8, and 12 to assess the chronic effects of ATP; assessment performance variables also occurred at the end of weeks 9 and 10, corresponding to the mid and endpoints of the overreaching cycle.
RESULTS:
There were time (p<0.001), and group x time effects for increased total body strength (+55.3 ± 6.0 kg ATP vs. + 22.4 ± 7.1 kg placebo, p<0.001); increased vertical jump power (+ 796 ± 75 ATP vs. 614 ± 52 watts placebo, p<0.001); and greater ultrasound determined muscle thickness (+4.9 ± 1.0 ATP vs. (2.5 ± 0.6 mm placebo, p<0.02) with ATP supplementation. During the overreaching cycle, there were group x time effects for strength and power, which decreased to a greater extent in the placebo group. Protein breakdown was also lower in the ATP group.
CONCLUSIONS:
Our results suggest oral ATP supplementation may enhance muscular adaptations following 12-weeks of resistance training, and prevent decrements in performance following overreaching. No statistically or clinically significant changes in blood chemistry or hematology were observed.
TRIAL REGISTRATION:
ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01508338.
PMID: 24330670 [PubMed] PMCID: PMC3849389

Very nice study!!!
Without a doubt, syntheselen blows oral ATP away by being in inject form.
There are very cool pubmed studies on the additional syntheselen ingredients as well. I just took my 3ccs of synthetine and 3ccs of syntheselen. I look very full this week and I haven't had a cheat meal in 8 days which as you know is not easy for me since I have a food fetish for pizza and chocolate. Chocolate makes up for lack of sex. :eek::star-wa;s :eek:

Very nice study!!!
Without a doubt, syntheselen blows oral ATP away by being in inject form.
There are very cool pubmed studies on the additional syntheselen ingredients as well. I just took my 3ccs of synthetine and 3ccs of syntheselen. I look very full this week and I haven't had a cheat meal in 8 days which as you know is not easy for me since I have a food fetish for pizza and chocolate. Chocolate makes up for lack of sex. :eek::star-wa;s :eek:

Yes loads of great studies :) But the real life feel/results are what count. I just restarted both synthetine and syntheselen and can already feel the difference. I plan to get ripped over the next 3 months and those 2 are going to be a major help.

JJ you know me and I eat cheat type foods a lot. I had a burger and fries yesterday as an example. But over the next month I am going to have no cheat food whatsoever. However my carbs will still be fairly high but everything will be clean. As I go along I will start lowering carbs and basically pushing things more. I will end up being very strict and having many very low carb days. It's only then I will throw in 1 weekly cheat meal if I feel it is needed. This will all be new for me and I am excited about the challenge and actually look forward to it :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131