over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia, I had two guys pm me today saying there is no place to enter our discount codes on the synthetek website. I checked and I don't see a place for a discount code either. Can you notify Big A about this please and post how guys can use our discount codes. Thank you

I put it in the notes/comments and then in the box that says affiliates and it works.

I put it in the notes/comments and then in the box that says affiliates and it works.

Exactly. They are working JJ. Guys just need to do what TK states.

Got the code to work! Thanks guys! Looking forward to both synthetine & synthergine after reading through your logs thoroughly.

I've never utilized a lover protectant and from the comments I've seen on energy/overall well feeling, im very much looking forward to it.

Thank you very much. I thought it may be the affiliate box but I wasn't sure. I appreciate your help.

Today I trained chest and tri-ceps and dosed 3ml synthetine pre workout. I ended up training my gf for 30 mins so that definitely negatively effected my workout. I ended up having about 50 mins to train and really got into it. I stuck to light-moderate weight and squeezing on every rep. I rotated 3 pressing movements with 2 fly movements then ended with some chest drips. Tri-ceps were a mix of db/barbell standing overhead extensions and some pushdowns.

I also used the pre workout Pump Juice Extreme and the pump was ridiculous. I could barely shower properly afterwards. I dosed another 3ml synthetine later on after eating oats mixed with protein powder and honey. Since training I have also had a footlong subway with chicken breast and all the salad, bifidus yoghurt with orange pieces, steak with loads of pasta twice and pre bed will be a synthepure shake with lots of cashew nuts.

Things are going great and gonna just add a few more pounds before I start to cut during the Promuscle transformation contest. I will be adding in Genotec Adrol and Dbol at 50mg and 30mg for a few weeks once I have them. I will also be adding in syntheselen again during the contest. Plus starting my syntherol chest cycle on the 1st April. I will also resume syntherol in my calves too. All in all I am going to transform over the next few months.

Hormones are still 600mg test e and 600mg deca. I am unsure if I will be going down then back up in dose or simply rotating compounds for the contest. I am thinking I will end up on something like 300mg test, 400mg tren e , 400mg mast e and 50-100mg avar per day to look my best.

I dosed synthetine sub-q today for a change. I done 2 shots of 2.5ml in my stomach. It always leaves a big bump but it always fades away very quickly. Although if I press my skin in I can still slightly feel it. IM is a much better form of injection for synthetine imo.

Today was back, bi-ceps and forearms. Lots of rows and pulldowns rotated. I kept nearly everything to a max of 2 plates a side and concentrated on form. Although I did do the full weight rack on close grip pulldowns and went up to 3 plates a side for shrugs. For shrugs I done 3 sets with very high reps and pretty much 10 secs rest between sets. 1st set was 1 plate a side for 50 reps, 2 plates for 40 reps and 3 plates for 30 reps. I trained for awhile but was fairly exhausted near the end which is rare for me. Sure I overdo things at times but I was really wiped out today. I believe too much pre workout is the cause so back to a more sensible dose.

I am feeling good now though. Post workout I had a 1/2 cooked chicken in the fridge and didn't feel like cooking. So I had 1/2 chicken and lots of bread with a raspberry syrup drink :D Later on I had spagetti bolognese made with beef mince, peppers, tomatoes and basil. I just had a bifidus natural yoghurt and in an hour so so I will have another serving of spagetti bolognese (I made 3 big ones). Pre bed will be a synthepure shake with 2 spoons of peanut butter.

2moro will likely be a day off as I have trained 2 days running. We are also viewing an apartment and I have to go to France later on too.

I should also mention you may notice there won't be any talk of synthepure smoothies this week. Reason being the nutribullet I have used daily for 2 years was broken when my gf used it for the first time! She pushed the plastic cup down really hard and twisted it so the little plastic things snapped off. I don't have any spare large cups so will have to order new ones. I may even just get a new blender but will see what ones they have over here. She is not allowed to use my nespresso machine now :D

Things are good and my body is pretty much sore all over at different degrees. Today was an off day but I wanted to go to the gym. I was thinking of ways to go and not for it to effect recovery too much. I figured I would isolate rear delts and calves for a workout. I actually started getting my bag ready but my gf needed my help with something important so I left it. Probably a good thing as I need sufficient recovery time over the next few weeks. During the transformation contest when I start cutting I am going to pretty much be training everyday.

The lighter weight and squeezing my chest on every rep is really working great and I have already seen an improvement. So I will have a much better base for when I start my syntherol cycle. I think once I start cutting and bring my waist in that will only add to the look of my chest too.

I didn't dose synthetine today for a change but will be dosing 5ml pre workout 2moro. I will keep it at that but later will be upping things plus adding syntheselen in too.

We have gone for a new apartment so we should be moving very soon. It's not in such a beautiful area but it is bigger and will make life so much easier. It will make dieting so much easier as we will have room for a proper fridge/freezer and cooker. Although it's unfurnished so we are gonna have to buy everything as soon as we move.

Started Synthetine

I began using Synthetine yesterday. The shots were easy but later I felt like was kicked by a horse. Today I will injection more slowly and see if I makes
a difference.

Elvia, how long before your workout are you taking the Synthetine?
Just received my two bottles today and plan on starting tomorrow.

I began using Synthetine yesterday. The shots were easy but later I felt like was kicked by a horse. Today I will injection more slowly and see if I makes
a difference.

That is very strange. It's literally the easiest injection ever. Syntheselen can burn and hurt for a short time but I never had an issue with that either. Where do you inject? Did you put the needle through the plastic/rubber top? Did the slow injections make a difference?

Elvia, how long before your workout are you taking the Synthetine?
Just received my two bottles today and plan on starting tomorrow.

I am excited to see how you find it :) It varies but I would aim for about 45 mins. Honestly some days I rush out and literally do it 15 mins before the gym. It hits me really fast so it doesn't make much difference. The other day I injected it and ran to the post office 5 mins later and you should have seen the sweat coming from me :eek::D I should add I probably wouldn't have sweat at all if I hadn't have injected it(cold where I live). Let me know how you get on with it.

I am excited to see how you find it :) It varies but I would aim for about 45 mins. Honestly some days I rush out and literally do it 15 mins before the gym. It hits me really fast so it doesn't make much difference. The other day I injected it and ran to the post office 5 mins later and you should have seen the sweat coming from me :eek::D I should add I probably wouldn't have sweat at all if I hadn't have injected it(cold where I live). Let me know how you get on with it.

I will. I'll shoot for 45 minutes and take it from there. With all the great reviews I'm sure I'll love it. I drink a whey shake an hour before I workout and no carbs until my intra.

I will. I'll shoot for 45 minutes and take it from there. With all the great reviews I'm sure I'll love it. I drink a whey shake an hour before I workout and no carbs until my intra.

It will work regardless of your diet. I do like to take it just after eating carbs though. I have been having honey with it recently but that will have to change for the transformation contest :eek::D

My synthetine should be here tomorrow. Fricking stoked. Trying to figure out how I can do it preworkout, that's gonna be a challenge. Is it long lasting enough if I do it first thing in the morn it'll still be effective by the time my workout hits(wake up at 4am, workout at 1pm)

My synthetine should be here tomorrow. Fricking stoked. Trying to figure out how I can do it preworkout, that's gonna be a challenge. Is it long lasting enough if I do it first thing in the morn it'll still be effective by the time my workout hits(wake up at 4am, workout at 1pm)

Synthetine does have a long active life so it will still be in your system when you train. However I do think it is hugely beneficial taking it in the hours before training. Do you work out on your lunch at work? Do you drive there? Couldn't you just take the bottle with a needle etc and inject it in your car or toilet?

I own a training studio so am at the gym from 430am-7pm & have clients booked solid until my training time, and then right after resume my day. I'll try to get something arranged. Just a little hesitant to have a pin at my work lol.

Synthetine does have a long active life so it will still be in your system when you train. However I do think it is hugely beneficial taking it in the hours before training. Do you work out on your lunch at work? Do you drive there? Couldn't you just take the bottle with a needle etc and inject it in your car or toilet?

Elvia, do you have any idea the actual half life on synthetine, and also on syntheselen?
I take them both before and after training lately but sometimes I train 3 hours after my preworkout shots because I get to doing errands. That's the case for me today. Just curious...

Being that the insulin protocol for synthetine is so low dosed could one potentially trigger an insulin response with amino acids to offer, perhaps not the same, but enough benefit without carb introduction. Also, with that said, i suspect the carb amount doesn't really need to be that high at all given the insulin recommendations.
I've been using it with and without carbs, depending on how my diet is set up for the dat, so I can't really say what the difference would be with one over the other. I am enjoying the increased energy from it, though.

Elvia, do you have any idea the actual half life on synthetine, and also on syntheselen?
I take them both before and after training lately but sometimes I train 3 hours after my preworkout shots because I get to doing errands. That's the case for me today. Just curious...

I believe I read somewhere it's between 4-5hrs. That could have been ALCAR

Do you prefer to draw from the vial via a needle with synthergine or just pop the top? I ask because of it being orally taken.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131