over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Do you prefer to draw from the vial via a needle with synthergine or just pop the top? I ask because of it being orally taken.

Synthergine absorption is high orally so I just drink it. I inject myself enough times so if I can save 2 x 2ml injections per day I will. I need to start using a needle and syringe and draw it from the top. The reason for that is I always just open the cap and drink it but it's impossible to get 2ml everytime that way. A bottle is meant to last 25 days at 4ml per day and once it was nearly gone after 2 weeks with me so I was definitely over estimating :eek::D

Being that the insulin protocol for synthetine is so low dosed could one potentially trigger an insulin response with amino acids to offer, perhaps not the same, but enough benefit without carb introduction. Also, with that said, i suspect the carb amount doesn't really need to be that high at all given the insulin recommendations.
I've been using it with and without carbs, depending on how my diet is set up for the dat, so I can't really say what the difference would be with one over the other. I am enjoying the increased energy from it, though.

I have read you need to consume atleast 90g carbs to get the insulin response required for transportation of synthetine to the muscle cell. However as you have tried it with and without carbs you will know it's effective both ways. Although I do like to add carbs and I would recommend more than just amino acids. Even just adding a little honey to the amino acids or something else to give them a helping hand.

I have read you need to consume atleast 90g carbs to get the insulin response required for transportation of synthetine to the muscle cell. However as you have tried it with and without carbs you will know it's effective both ways. Although I do like to add carbs and I would recommend more than just amino acids. Even just adding a little honey to the amino acids or something else to give them a helping hand.

If you take synthetine with insulin I'm assuming you can get away with minimal carbs, just enough to keep from going hypo. I take 10ius slin with 3ml synthetine but like to wait on carbs up to a couple hours sometimes, then just take enough to not feel hypo. I know this is a risky way to do things but I like to push the limits. I also find if I take clen with the Slin and synthetine I can go longer without carbs, I'm guessing due to adrenaline. I always have a whey/oat shake with me while training if my blood glucose gets too low. Oats are said to be slow releasing but my metabolism is so fast that I notice my blood glucose comes up within 10 minutes of having a whey/oat shake.

Elvia, do you have any idea the actual half life on synthetine, and also on syntheselen?
I take them both before and after training lately but sometimes I train 3 hours after my preworkout shots because I get to doing errands. That's the case for me today. Just curious...

I was hoping someone wouldn't ask me that after reading my post about the fairly long active life :eek::D

There is not a lot of literature available unless I am just looking in the wrong places. I know oral L-carnitine's maximum blood concentration is at about 3.5 hours and slowly decreases after that. It also has a half life of approximately 15 hours.

The half-life of 500mg ALCAR is 4.2 hours but according to the literature that time will vary depending upon the dose etc. As ALCAR needs to be deacetylated prior to absorption I would think it would be slightly longer than L-Carnitine.

So your guess is as good as mine. If anyone else has any useful information on this subject please post. But I feel I can safely state you have at least a few hours and hopefully more. But from personal experience it is definitely beneficial dosing close to your workouts.

If you take synthetine with insulin I'm assuming you can get away with minimal carbs, just enough to keep from going hypo. I take 10ius slin with 3ml synthetine but like to wait on carbs up to a couple hours sometimes, then just take enough to not feel hypo. I know this is a risky way to do things but I like to push the limits. I also find if I take clen with the Slin and synthetine I can go longer without carbs, I'm guessing due to adrenaline. I always have a whey/oat shake with me while training if my blood glucose gets too low. Oats are said to be slow releasing but my metabolism is so fast that I notice my blood glucose comes up within 10 minutes of having a whey/oat shake.

Yes it is a risky way to do things as synthetine will increase insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose. So by using both together you probably should be eating more carbs then less to cover your insulin (as you already know). You are very lean and training hard so you will definitely metabolize your oats fast intra training. Although I do think you could pick much better carbs to have whilst training. I also wouldn't use fruit as a way of preventing hypoglycemia.

I know you are pushing the limits though with your dieting so I can understand why you are using so little carbs with your insulin but just be careful. I haven't started slin yet but I will do for a few weeks. I will probably leave it out for the final 2 months of the transformation contest. Maybe use it for a carb loading experiment but thats about it :D

On Wed I trained calves and rear delts. Putting these small areas in their own day really allowed me to focus on each. I usually go heavy with calf presses on the leg press machine but kept it at only 4 plates a side. I started with high reps but soon went to approx 10 reps with 5 secs rest for multiple sets. I would change the distance between my feet for each set plus turn them in slightly too. By lowering the weight I could really focus on getting a full stretch and holding it for every rep. I also went up to 30kg db tibialis raises on a flat bench for approx 30 slow reps. It's Friday now and my calves are hurting bad so I must have worked them good. Rear delts was just set after set of various raises using db's and cables and they felt great.

On Thurs I trained hips, glutes, hams, lower back then shoulders. I have an issue with my right hip so kept the weight light just to work the area and it seems to have done me great. I went heavier for hams and glutes but nothing too heavy. My hams were burning from static holds etc. Shoulders were various front and side rasies with some machine presses. I finished with a set of 100 reps on the lateral raise machine. I barely got 50 and to get the other 50 I had to stop about 15 times so it was brutal. By the end I couldn't life my arms up.

I have had a few treats recently just because I know I won't have any for 3 months during the transformation contest. This will be the first time I have ever dieted properly and I plan to be 100% with everything. I have been dosing 3-5ml synthetine pre workout and it's always great. I am looking forward to adding in syntheselen and will be using the combo to get me as ripped as possible.

I uploaded deca from my new but last vial the other night and dropped the vial on the tiled floor. It looked ok but as I picked it up the oil started coming out from the bottom. I was gutted as I have no more. So it is 600mg test from now on plus the dbol and adrol I will be adding. I may double the test to 1.2g's for a short time to compensate. I never feel great on high test though but will probably still up it.

My syntherol chest cycle will be starting soon :)

Last edited:
The gym was closed on Friday so I trained today and will be training 2moro too. Today was chest and bi-ceps to mix things up. Although I only had 10 mins for bi-ceps but I done some fast paced sets so it was more than enough. For chest I mainly used barbells and the smith machine. I have been using a lot of machines recently to really squeeze the muscle so changed things up. The weight was moderate for most exercises for 20-15 reps.

I started with decline barbell presses only going to 2 plates a side but doing higher reps and never resting for more than 30 secs between sets. Then on to cable crossovers for 15 rep sets. Back to pressing in the form of incline barbell presses to the neck for 20-15 reps. Again only 2 plates a side for the incline presses too. I moved onto some db flyes for 1 set and straight onto machine flyes for a burnout set. I was going to go onto bi-ceps but decided to do some floor presses for a complete change. I haven't done these for a very long time and they felt great. I went up to 6 x 10kg plates a side and used the smith machine. Bi-ceps was mainly some fast paced cable curls then DB preacher curls rotating from one arm to the other with no rest for about 6 sets. I ended with some fairly heavy reverse cable curls for 2 sets of about 10 reps. Today's workout lasted about 50 mins.

I seem to be getting fuller by the day now and I haven't even started dbol or adrol. My chest has probably never looked so full ever post workout today. My arms were the same and I felt great. It's all from 5ml synthetine, 1 scoop of pump juice extreme and 20mg tadalafil pre workout. That combo is ridiculous so I will use it again 2moro for when I train back and tri-ceps :)

Back and Tri-Ceps today and it felt great. I try to add in different exercises/angles everytime I train a body part. I started my workout with straight arm pulldowns and from there pretty much didn't stop for 10 mins. I guess you could call it a giant set using multiple exercises. Today I done a bit of everything but really focued on isolating the lower lats on two of my rowing movements. For every rep I make sure I bring my elbows back as far as possible and squeeze hard then on the negative I stretch my lats out as much as possible. These slight modifications in my training are definitely making a difference. I have done them in the past but would be too concerned with lifting as much weight as possible. I did still lift heavy just not as much as humanly possible for me. So today my working sets for machine rows were with 4-5 plates a side. Plus the full weight rack for lat pulldowns and a variation of deadlifts using the cable row machine.

I still haven't bought a new blender but will as I miss my synthepure smoothies. I love the natural flavour so still have shakes but just mix it with water. I usually eat a tablespoon or 2 of peanut butter with my shakes too.

As I have no deca now I have decided to double my test dosage for the next month before tapering it down. I have no other aas so figured I might as well. So my cycle will be 1.2g test for the next month. I still haven't picked up my dbol/adrol but will add them in when I have them too.

The gym is closed today plus I have lots of things to get done so will probably stay at home and get caught up. Everywhere is shut over here today so not too much to do anyway. For my first meal I just had a synthepure shake with 2 spoons of peanut butter. My gf bought some special k with raspberries/strawberries so I will have some of that soon. When she gets up I will cook us eggs with salad and bread. I have 3 packs of meat so will probably go through all of them today with rice or pasta and salad.

I have been saying I am on 600mg test but it's actually 250mg per ml so been on 500mg per week with 600mg deca. I stated I will double but gonna change that to 1ml eod so that will be 875mg per week. I started with 1ml last night so will just carry that on for the next month.

Syntheselen will be added in at 5ml per day from next week. I will dose that with 5ml synthetine to start with. Then I will likely up that as time passes. I want to try a high dose for the last month of the transformation contest. Last time I experimented with high doses it only lasted a few days but I could see/feel the difference straightaway.

Last edited:
Just got my Synthetine in today and looking forward to giving it a shot (pun intended).

Random rookie question for you guys that use slin pins: do you pull from the bottle with the slin pin or do you backload them? The reason I ask is I've never used a product with a top quite like this and it looks to be a much harder material than on standard AAS bottles. Seems like this harder material could bend a slin pin very easily? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
D

Just got my Synthetine in today and looking forward to giving it a shot (pun intended).

Random rookie question for you guys that use slin pins: do you pull from the bottle with the slin pin or do you backload them? The reason I ask is I've never used a product with a top quite like this and it looks to be a much harder material than on standard AAS bottles. Seems like this harder material could bend a slin pin very easily? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
D

Yes the synthetek tops will bend slin pins fairly easily. It's always best to have standard 3ml syringes, one loading needle and 1 small injection needle (30G 1/2). As synthetine injections are usually 2-3ml it makes it ideal and all you do is swop over the pins. If you don't have any separate small pins you might just be best injecting in your glutes with the needles you have. Or you can backload the slin pins but it just means you go through quite a few especially when you go higher in dose. Keep me updated with how you find it. What dose are you planning to use?

Yes the synthetek tops will bend slin pins fairly easily. It's always best to have standard 3ml syringes, one loading needle and 1 small injection needle (30G 1/2). As synthetine injections are usually 2-3ml it makes it ideal and all you do is swop over the pins. If you don't have any separate small pins you might just be best injecting in your glutes with the needles you have. Or you can backload the slin pins but it just means you go through quite a few especially when you go higher in dose. Keep me updated with how you find it. What dose are you planning to use?

Thanks, Elvia.

Yeah, I used a 3cc 23G to draw, then a 25G X 1 inch in the glutes. I just have a shit ton of slin pins so I was looking for a way to use them up. Looks like I just need to order needles smaller than 25G. Started with 2cc pre workout today, likely going to 3. My only carb meal is pre workout right now.

Thanks, Elvia.

Yeah, I used a 3cc 23G to draw, then a 25G X 1 inch in the glutes. I just have a shit ton of slin pins so I was looking for a way to use them up. Looks like I just need to order needles smaller than 25G. Started with 2cc pre workout today, likely going to 3. My only carb meal is pre workout right now.

For synthetine I use 30G 1/2 pins in my delts everyday and never had an issue. If you have loads of slin pins you could backload them and just pin all over your body when you up to 3ml :D

Thanks in advance.
D

Definitely back load your pins. I personally just take the top off, but I'm crazy like that. Haha :p

I've done it both ways but those tops do dull a 27ga or smaller quickly. I use a 22ga 5cc syringe now and backload several slin pins in one go. Backloading is quicker and easier and leaves the slin pin sharp and fresh.

I've done it both ways but those tops do dull a 27ga or smaller quickly. I use a 22ga 5cc syringe now and backload several slin pins in one go. Backloading is quicker and easier and leaves the slin pin sharp and fresh.

I would do this as well if he has loads of slin pins like he mentioned. Otherwise it's just easier getting small pins and using normal syringes plus 1 loading pin. Syntherol is a different matter though as injections are usually 1ml at a time so as you state just backload all those 1ml pins as it's so much faster and just easier mentally. Anyone who has injected oil in multiple areas at one go over time will understand the easier mentally comment :D

Today was calves, hams and quads. Last week I trained legs so hard I could barely walk for at least 5 days. I was really bad so I thought train hard but don't go over the top. I started with calves on the horizontal leg press for multiple sets of 20-15 reps and just aiming for the burn/pump. Next came db tibialis raises on a flat bench moving up to a 32kg db for over 30 reps. Then calf presses on the leg press machine and I went heavy on these and most sets were about 12-10 reps. Next were hamstrings and the seated leg curl machine. I started with 40, 30 then 20 reps. Then a few more sets of 20 reps with the last one including about 30 partials. Then came some sumo leg presses for approx 20 reps and finished with standing leg curls. My main quad exercise was the leg press and I started with 40 reps and kept all sets above 20 reps. For the 40 rep sets I would do 5 normal reps and 5 partials rotating till I got to 40. Then came some leg extensions for 20 super slow reps. I finished with 1 set of db lunges until failure then straight to bodyweight lunges until complete failure. I think I was training for 2 hours and my legs are burning now.

Post workout I had a footlong subway. Later I had some turkey breast with jasmine rice. Now I will have bifidus yoghurt with mango pieces. Then probably 5 whole eggs with bread and salad. Pre bed will be synthepure with 2 table spoons of peanut butter. After the 1st April I won't be having anything like subway unless I allow myself a cheat meal. No lattes or cappuccinos either :(... just espresso

I like to have short breaks from everything even if it is solely good for you. I haven't been using synthergine recently so will restart it 2moro. I still haven't got my dbol/adrol so will definitely need the synthergine for that.

Today I trained chest, shoulders and tri-ceps. For chest I mainly stuck to hammer strength machines and squeezing the muscle through every rep. For shoulders I used a mixture of things and hit them hard. There was a barbell pushed against a weight stand so I done some kneeling one arm shoulder presses using the barbell. I went up to 2 plates for each arm on those. Then came front raises holding a 20kg plate with both hands and finishing with 10kg for high reps. Standing smith machine presses and behind the back cable lateral raises. I finished with some db shrugs... going up to 42kg db's for high reps. For tri-ceps I done cable pushdowns, db side extensions and overhead barbell extensions. I finished with some ab machine twists and crunches then some ab work on a bench. The workout probably lasted 2 hours or so.

I will be eating solely clean food from now on. For the next month there will still be plenty of carbs but everything will be clean. My hardest challenge will be not drinking milk but I am going to do it. Milk is ok as I have drank it all my life but I want to challenge myself so gonna stop it. For a treat I will allow myself one cup of tea on a sunday :eek::D I have aminos on the way so will be drinking them throughout each day to stay hydrated and supply my body with constant amino acids.

I started synthergine today so feeling good about that. A healthy liver will only help my progress over the next few months. Syntheselen will be started 2moro and looking forward to it :)

All I have done is rest today which I needed as I was a bit worn out from a very busy and sleep deprived few days. We move out in 2 weeks so looking forward to getting settled in my new place. It will make dieting much easier as here we have no room for a proper freezer so I can't store any food (mainly meat) for more than a few days.

My needles have been stuck in customs for over 2 weeks so hopefully I get them soon. Then I will start my syntherol cycle and all the fun can begin :D

Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense?

Karlic H1, Lohninger A.
Author information
Abstract

Studies in athletes have shown that carnitine supplementation may foster exercise performance. As reported in the majority of studies, an increase in maximal oxygen consumption and a lowering of the respiratory quotient indicate that dietary carnitine has the potential to stimulate lipid metabolism. Treatment with L-carnitine also has been shown to induce a significant postexercise decrease in plasma lactate, which is formed and used continuously under fully aerobic conditions. Data from preliminary studies have indicated that L-carnitine supplementation can attenuate the deleterious effects of hypoxic training and speed up recovery from exercise stress. Recent data have indicated that L-carnitine plays a decisive role in the prevention of cellular damage and favorably affects recovery from exercise stress. Uptake of L-carnitine by blood cells may induce at least three mechanisms: 1) stimulation of hematopoiesis, 2) a dose-dependent inhibition of collagen-induced platelet aggregation, and 3) the prevention of programmed cell death in immune cells. As recently shown, carnitine has direct effects in regulation of gene expression (i.e., carnitine-acyltransferases) and may also exert effects via modulating intracellular fatty acid concentration. Thus there is evidence for a beneficial effect of L-carnitine supplementation in training, competition, and recovery from strenuous exercise and in regenerative athletics.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws