over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine / Syntheselen - aching for a few hours after admin

Marvin Martian

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First off let me make it very clear that I LOVE Synthetine / Syntheselen and I have gotten incredible results in the past.
However - I started running 2.5ml of each - mixed into one shot and doing it on training days or in morning if I do a little cardio.
About 30 minutes post admin - I literally feel like I have the full blown flu.
NEVER before have I had even the slightest discomfort other than profuse sweating. This has to be something I am doing differently. I also take 300mg / Deca twice a week and 250ml / test c twice - and for the last few weeks have also used 50mg Dbol / day. This is heavy dose for me... I am mid 40 5'8 225lbs

If anyone has experienced anything like this please let me know. Or if anyone has an idea what might be causing this. The muscle aches are so intense that I went to squat tonight and just the weight of the bar with a plate felt like it was crushing the life out of my shoulder/trap.
I took temp and it was 100.2 - and has been pretty much each time but it drops back to normal in a couple of hours.
Any help is appreciated - I would rather not give up this combo but I obviously can't train this way

Last edited:
First off let me make it very clear that I LOVE Synthetine / Syntheselen and I have gotten incredible results in the past.
However - I started running 2.5ml of each - mixed into one shot and doing it on training days or in morning if I do a little cardio.
About 30 minutes post admin - I literally feel like I have the full blown flu.
NEVER before have I had even the slightest discomfort other than profuse sweating. This has to be something I am doing differently. I also take 300mg / Deca twice a week and 250ml / test c twice - and for the last few weeks have also used 50mg Dbol / day. This is heavy dose for me... I am mid 40 5'8 225lbs

If anyone has experienced anything like this please let me know. Or if anyone has an idea what might be causing this. The muscle aches are so intense that I went to squat tonight and just the weight of the bar with a plate felt like it was crushing the life out of my shoulder/trap.
I took temp and it was 100.2 - and has been pretty much each time but it drops back to normal in a couple of hours.
Any help is appreciated - I would rather not give up this combo but I obviously can't train this way

Don't you think it might rather be the Dbol causing this, Marvin?

I don't know if you take slin or at least a mid to fairly huge amount of carbs before/during your workout with the Synthetine/Syntheselen combo, but if you do I'd avoid adding Dbol too during that window... slin (exogenous or induced by carbs intake) causing reasonable pumps already by itself, adding that kind of oral at the same time might be too much... especially since slin makes androgens more bioavailable/penetrate in target cells more efficiently... save the Dbol for other times during the day.

I might be off, but that could very well be an explanation. :)

Last edited:
Phid thanks for the response man. I don't take the dbol at the same time typically (maybe I have a couple of times) - but that's something I haven't considered. This has me completely puzzled. I can't understand what the hell could cause it - but it definitely happens about 30-60 minutes after I take the synth/synth.
I am positive that it has to be some other factor though because it never has happened before when I've used these products.
It's happened the last 5-6 times that I have used them - last night was pretty bad. I had aching / chills / fever - for about 5 hours.
Any other ideas are much appreciated - this is crazy. I am going to lay off (I can't deal with feeling that shitty.. I am wondering if I just need to let my body rest / clean out a little..

I am pretty sure it's something off in my body reacting to the Syntheselen. I am going to try taking just Synthetine tomorrow and see if I am correct.
I can't find anyone else that has had this reaction and I haven't in the many times that I have used Syntheselen - so I am confident that there is something out of whack with me (physiologically - not the obvious mental). I just really wish I could figure out what it is so I can correct it.

Don't mean to bump this - but felt it would be irresponsible to leave this alone in case someone pulls it up down the line.

I believe that something else was going on - I started taking just Synthetine - and have had absolutely no negative sides. Sweating ass off at gym but if anything felt better after taking the Synthetine.

I will wait a bit and try the Syntheselen. I have used it (Syntheselen) many times in the past and never had a problem...

I still have absolutely no clue what caused the aching and temp increase - but I now know for certain that it wasn't the Synthetine - and I am confident that it wasn't strictly the Syntheselen.

Don't mean to bump this - but felt it would be irresponsible to leave this alone in case someone pulls it up down the line.

I believe that something else was going on - I started taking just Synthetine - and have had absolutely no negative sides. Sweating ass off at gym but if anything felt better after taking the Synthetine.

I will wait a bit and try the Syntheselen. I have used it (Syntheselen) many times in the past and never had a problem...

I still have absolutely no clue what caused the aching and temp increase - but I now know for certain that it wasn't the Synthetine - and I am confident that it wasn't strictly the Syntheselen.

yes, that's very bizarre, marvin. Definitely keep us posted after you try the syntheselen solo.

yes, that's very bizarre, marvin. Definitely keep us posted after you try the syntheselen solo.

x2

If you have used it before it was probably something else but to be safe when you restart try 1ml then 1.5ml etc.

Sometimes you can just feel off and it could be anything. This is not in relation to you but many pop herbal supplements like candy not realizing the reactions they can cause too. I felt really off not too long ago and it was deinitely my multi-vitamin. I even stayed off it and tried it again and within 1 hour felt ill.

I am going to try a ml of Syntheselen sometime this weekend. I have stuck with the Synthetine and had no issues for a few days now.
Didn't mention this before because it was months after this happened when I had the Syntheselen issue and didn't think it could be related...
I was in the hospital in February for 8 days - on breathing machine unconscience for 2 days - due to a bacterial infection and my body was ALL Fd up - like bad enough that they talked to my wife about me possibly not coming out and if I did maybe having permanent brain issues (which she seems to think I actually have :()
There were a host of vitamin and mineral levels critically low and they said my electrolytes were at dangerously low level too.
It was REALLY jacked up - evidently when your levels get that low you lose your mind. I woke up in the hospital with black and blue all over my arms and legs and one day in ICU a doc came in with a friggin major shiner to tell me I had struck him and they had to four point restrain me. He was super cool and explained that he knew it wasn't "me". The worst thing was that I evidently tried to pull the catheter out and it got jammed up so they had to get the head urologist (no one else would do it) come in and jam a needle between my nuts and asshole to "pop" the bubble so the thing would release. Lemme tell you it hurt like a mother when I woke. Had to have morphine on the regular just to piss. They couldn't put another catheter in
Anyway - I say all this because I wonder if maybe there is something residual causing an issue. It was months after when I tried the Syntheselen, and by the time they released me I was spot on with everything.
There is no doubt that the feeling came on about 30-45 minutes after admin of Syntheselen - so we will see
I'll update when I try it

I am going to try a ml of Syntheselen sometime this weekend. I have stuck with the Synthetine and had no issues for a few days now.
Didn't mention this before because it was months after this happened when I had the Syntheselen issue and didn't think it could be related...
I was in the hospital in February for 8 days - on breathing machine unconscience for 2 days - due to a bacterial infection and my body was ALL Fd up - like bad enough that they talked to my wife about me possibly not coming out and if I did maybe having permanent brain issues (which she seems to think I actually have :()
There were a host of vitamin and mineral levels critically low and they said my electrolytes were at dangerously low level too.
It was REALLY jacked up - evidently when your levels get that low you lose your mind. I woke up in the hospital with black and blue all over my arms and legs and one day in ICU a doc came in with a friggin major shiner to tell me I had struck him and they had to four point restrain me. He was super cool and explained that he knew it wasn't "me". The worst thing was that I evidently tried to pull the catheter out and it got jammed up so they had to get the head urologist (no one else would do it) come in and jam a needle between my nuts and asshole to "pop" the bubble so the thing would release. Lemme tell you it hurt like a mother when I woke. Had to have morphine on the regular just to piss. They couldn't put another catheter in
Anyway - I say all this because I wonder if maybe there is something residual causing an issue. It was months after when I tried the Syntheselen, and by the time they released me I was spot on with everything.
There is no doubt that the feeling came on about 30-45 minutes after admin of Syntheselen - so we will see
I'll update when I try it

:eek::D

Well it's good you pulled through and are gtg now.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear