over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine,Syntheselen and HGH

houndsman1

Registered
Verified Customer
I was wondering if any one has run this combination of Syntheselen,Synthetine and HGH? and if so how were the results as far as fat loss and lean muscle?

Definitely a great stack for fat loss: GH will release from adipocytes fatty acids, that will then be carried much more efficiently to your mitochondrias to be burnt as energy thanks to injectable L-Carnitine (Synthetine).

Syntheselen is more of a stimulant increasing stamina, therefore fighting the possible lethargy many experience on GH, but of course, as with everything that enhance your metabolism, it will clearly add another touch of fat burning.

Bottom line: you can't go wrong with those 3 combined together. :)

Thanks man looking forward to this stack. And should i just stay with the protocol of Syntheselen and Synthetine of 1ML per 55lbs ?

Anyone tried bread, peanut butter, and jelly? If so was it delicious?

Fat loss.

Fat loss.

Man, don't know what and how much you're running these last weeks of prep, but androgens for sure make you extremely bitter (lack of food can't be the only explanation :eek:)... most of your posts have this angry tone that makes them so obnoxious to read, it's tiring... :rolleyes:

What response do you expect from a question like that?

"Guys im in a deificit running these compounds that are known to burn fat and build muscle, what are your thoughts and who had results?"

The threads lately have been ridiculous lately. Guess ill join everyone else and just stop posting anymore.

Hence my, who has tried a pb&j..

Who looks both ways before crossing the road? Did you survive?

I was wondering if any one has run this combination of Syntheselen,Synthetine and HGH? and if so how were the results as far as fat loss and lean muscle?

Fat loss.

Yes and Yes...The first made me look good, the second made me look full :D:headbang:

Syntheselin and Synthetine for Show Prep

I began using this stack during show prep.
I introduced Sythetine at 7 weeks out, then I brought in Sytheselin at 6 weeks out.
Since adding both in stacked with 4iu gh per day and all the other things that come with prep, I have managed to hit my lowest bf% to date.
During the time I have only lost a couple lbs while shredding the fat.
Strength and energy have remained at a pretty descent level, vaso is better than it's ever been.

I couldn't be more happy with this stack from Sythetek.

I’ve always used GH in the morning and the synth combo later in the day only pre workout on workout days. Should I simply be using the synth combo with my GH pin to maximize fat loss and boost energy levels?

I’ve always used GH in the morning and the synth combo later in the day only pre workout on workout days. Should I simply be using the synth combo with my GH pin to maximize fat loss and boost energy levels?

I don't think it makes too much difference. I would dose it the same way you are now. Although how much hgh are you using? I will be using 4-5iu hgh soon and will be splitting the dose am and pre workout. I am going to have a break from synthetine but will add in 2ml syntheselen preworkout with the hgh to help with possible fatigue.

I don't think it makes too much difference. I would dose it the same way you are now. Although how much hgh are you using? I will be using 4-5iu hgh soon and will be splitting the dose am and pre workout. I am going to have a break from synthetine but will add in 2ml syntheselen preworkout with the hgh to help with possible fatigue.

I'm using 4iu a day, I try to pin it a couple hours before I start my day. Lethargy hasn't necessarily been an issue but if it doesn't matter when you use the synth combo then I was thinking I might as well use it for a daily energy boost. But if it's more effective for fat loss as a pre-workout I'll keep it as is.

What response do you expect from a question like that?

"Guys im in a deificit running these compounds that are known to burn fat and build muscle, what are your thoughts and who had results?"

The threads lately have been ridiculous lately. Guess ill join everyone else and just stop posting anymore.

Hence my, who has tried a pb&j..

Who looks both ways before crossing the road? Did you survive?

So your answer to a thread you determine to be of a substandard quality is to add some douchey comment? Your contribution is appreciated :rolleyes:

I have been running 5iu GH for months now and I have been having the usual moderate hand/wrist pain at night. It got much worse when I added the metabolic stimulator and lipid transporter I had to cut the GH dose down to 3iu pd.
I have been able to eat pretty much whatever I want and still stay fairly lean!
I'm taking a break from Anabolics not even doing hrt for the first time in many years and have maintained my size and strength for the most part.
The GH lethargy during the day is much worse since I added the synthetic products but my actual workouts have improved from a stamina perspective.
So for myself it's a very effective combination.
This is just conjecture on my part but it appears the synthetic products have improved the effect of the GH

Syntheselen preworkout is a good combo with GH

Definitely a great stack for fat loss: GH will release from adipocytes fatty acids, that will then be carried much more efficiently to your mitochondrias to be burnt as energy thanks to injectable L-Carnitine (Synthetine).

Syntheselen is more of a stimulant increasing stamina, therefore fighting the possible lethargy many experience on GH, but of course, as with everything that enhance your metabolism, it will clearly add another touch of fat burning.

Bottom line: you can't go wrong with those 3 combined together. :)

:yeahthat:i have been running both for a very long time now. both are staples in my routine!

i dont run much hgh anymore but synthetine and syntheselen helped me through a few years drought when i started back in the game.

Syntheselen preworkout is a good combo with GH

This is what I will be doing when I start my next cycle. I want to give hgh a good run but in the past I have always failed because I get so tried from it. It's the same with MK-677. I plan to start at 2iu twice daily and just fight through the initial fatigue which I know will come. It would be great if I can stay on for 6 months and see what benefits it can bring. I am going to use 3ml syntheselen daily hoping it gives me a good boost in energy like it has off hgh. I think I will need to attack the fatigue from a few different angles but syntheselen is definitely one.

This is what I will be doing when I start my next cycle. I want to give hgh a good run but in the past I have always failed because I get so tried from it. It's the same with MK-677. I plan to start at 2iu twice daily and just fight through the initial fatigue which I know will come. It would be great if I can stay on for 6 months and see what benefits it can bring. I am going to use 3ml syntheselen daily hoping it gives me a good boost in energy like it has off hgh. I think I will need to attack the fatigue from a few different angles but syntheselen is definitely one.

You could probably throw in some Synthelamin too, the injectable B12 is also associated with overall higher energy levels IIRC.

You could probably throw in some Synthelamin too, the injectable B12 is also associated with overall higher energy levels IIRC.

:yeahthat:

I don't do too well with b12 too high. It tends to break me out in acne which is the last thing I want as I have some scarring on my back. Syntheselen actually contains vitamin b12 as well. As you post b12 is associated with overall higher energy levels so one reason why syntheselen works. I do great on syntheselen but synthelamin is one product I personally don't use. My gf uses it because she had low b12 levels and it's night and day difference her outlook and overall energy levels when on/off. Here are the ingredients of synthselen:

Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (B12).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity