advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine & Syntheselen contest timing?

Mikebacker

Registered
First off big thanks to Big A and synthetek for the prize package from the transformation thread. I decided to jump into a contest a little late so I decided to give synthetine and syntheselen a go. All I can say is wow, I love this stuff and when I started I was roughly two weeks behind schedule for this show and now I'm right on track. The energy from syntheselen is awesome and so is the fat loss from the carnitine. I will never do another prep without these.

After hours of research I can't find a definitive answer on when or if at all I should cut these out pre-contest. Any recommendations?

Also I am planning on giving synthelator a go the day of the show, any conflict running any of these together?

Lastly since I'm already asking questions, whats your thoughts on superdol two weeks before the show or halo @ 20mg 10 days before the show? I will also be running var the last 4 weeks of prep. (not sure I will toss either in but have toyed with the idea and just looking for thoughts)

Also I'm on 300mg tren/mast, 400mg EQ, and just dropped the test. The show will be two weeks from this saturday.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

After hours of research I can't find a definitive answer on when or if at all I should cut these out pre-contest. Any recommendations?

Also I am planning on giving synthelator a go the day of the show, any conflict running any of these together?

To your first question: from a strictly chemical substance standpoint, no need to cut those two at all. My only concern, though they're water based and thus chances of missing yourself are quite low, would be as with any injects: stop them a few days before the show to avoid any potential pinning accident (hitting a nerve, bruise, hematoma, etc...).

Second point: no conflict of interest between Synthelator and both Synthetine and Syntheselen, don't worry. Day of show though, I don't see no real reason to use the latest two. :)

I cut out Synthetine the Wednesday before my show...same as my last cardio day. No real use for it after that.

To your first question: from a strictly chemical substance standpoint, no need to cut those two at all. My only concern, though they're water based and thus chances of missing yourself are quite low, would be as with any injects: stop them a few days before the show to avoid any potential pinning accident (hitting a nerve, bruise, hematoma, etc...).

Second point: no conflict of interest between Synthelator and both Synthetine and Syntheselen, don't worry. Day of show though, I don't see no real reason to use the latest two. :)

x2

I don't compete but this is spot on. No need to cut out weeks before and a few days will do the job. I am glad you enjoyed your contest winnings :) Synthelator is great but for some (including me) it hits super hard so be prepared for that. Take it in a private setting where you can sit down afterwards and chill for 10 mins. Take it about 1 hour before stepping on stage.

Regarding the other stuff many use sdrol and halo to great effect. I would be concerned about the qaulity of your sdrol as there is alot of crap sdrol floating around these days. If you could get some good adrol that would be great too. Adrol (100mg) and halo (20mg) combo should work very well. Good luck for your show and let us know how you get on with everything.

I appreciate the responses guys. I will cut the syntheselen and synthetine out on my last cardio day, Wednesday.

The sdrol is from Imporium so I know its spot on. I think I will run the Sdrol at a low/moderate dose two weeks out and see how I react to it. Im planning on competeing again in Novemeber and will run the anadrol/halo combo at that time. Trying to play around and see what works best with my body.

Thanks again for the replies

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner