over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/Syntheselen Question

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After reading reviews, I bought a bottle of each and it looks great as a fat loss combo.

Do you guys take it right before workout? And sub q is ok?

I plan on doing 5cc total daily, the results people have been posting for almost 15 years seem like this stack is amazing to get leaner and vascular.
So pumped to give it a go!

I did 2cc of each half HR before training , I definitely felt a difference in training endurance. I didn't run it long enough alone to say it made a noticable difference in dropping bodyfat.
I plan to run it for a full 12 weeks during prep next year

I did 2cc of each half HR before training , I definitely felt a difference in training endurance. I didn't run it long enough alone to say it made a noticable difference in dropping bodyfat.
I plan to run it for a full 12 weeks during prep next year
I am going to run it for a long amount of time, the benefits seem amazing and the endurance part is something I love.

I use it pre workout but IM and it does work very well, discernible results. Don’t think you can pump that much sub q can you?

I use it pre workout but IM and it does work very well, discernible results. Don’t think you can pump that much sub q can you?
You just break it up in multiple 1.5cc sq injections.

Do I need to run this with carbs?
After work I plan on pinning 6ccs and then doing cardio for 30 mins prior to eating and lifting.
It’s pretty much faster cardio and I don’t want to lose fat loss effects if I need carbs with it to work

Do I need to run this with carbs?
After work I plan on pinning 6ccs and then doing cardio for 30 mins prior to eating and lifting.
It’s pretty much faster cardio and I don’t want to lose fat loss effects if I need carbs with it to work
It's often suggested to be taken with carbs or a small amount of insulin (like 1-2iu) for the first week to build up IM levels faster. I've read in some places that exogenous ketones can also be used instead of carbs.

I am going to run it for a long amount of time, the benefits seem amazing and the endurance part is something I love.

Keep us posted on how your progress goes!

I use 3ml synthetine post workout twice a week and see good results

What’s the reasoning for post workout instead of pre?

That's my window of maximal uptake, loading with carbs and insulin. Also l-car builds up in the tissue, levels stay elevated for some time. While L-car is great for cutting is a multifaceted tool for almost any blast.

Keep us posted on how your progress goes!
Absolutely, i pinned 2 cc just to start with and see how it feels. Flows very smooth being water based, zero pain at all, I’ll ramp up to 3-4 cc daily starting tomorrow and enjoy it.

in prepa contest, i just use preW, 3cc both + 10g vitargo (if no insulin)

in prepa contest, i just use preW, 3cc both + 10g vitargo (if no insulin)
Did you get any sides going 3cc of both? I am not using slin , just eating a rice cake with peanut butter before pinning.

Did you get any sides going 3cc of both? I am not using slin , just eating a rice cake with peanut butter before pinning.
I do 2 injections of 3cc. No fat before, just carbs

I do 2 injections of 3cc. No fat before, just carbs
Thank you! I did 3cc after work, smooth as butter. Looking for this to really help with those extra cuts

I don't have a set protocol as things vary through the year. I love both products and the combination can be great for fat loss. I think synthetine has many uses and I use that on/off through the year when "bulking" or "cutting". Although I always use both IM and preworkout. A common dose for me is 3ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen preworkout.

I don't have a set protocol as things vary through the year. I love both products and the combination can be great for fat loss. I think synthetine has many uses and I use that on/off through the year when "bulking" or "cutting". Although I always use both IM and preworkout. A common dose for me is 3ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen preworkout.
I will give that protocol a go. The syntheselen definitely made me feel hot. The fact the synthetine increases androgen receptors is icing on the cake.... I have never heard of something that does that. That means more effects off lower gear dosing

I will give that protocol a go. The syntheselen definitely made me feel hot. The fact the synthetine increases androgen receptors is icing on the cake.... I have never heard of something that does that. That means more effects off lower gear dosing

How are you getting on with the combo now? The combo definitely makes me feel warmer as well.

Thank you! I did 3cc after work, smooth as butter. Looking for this to really help with those extra cuts

these two are always in my routine , cant say enough about them!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws