over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETINE + SYNTHESELEN stack doubts before purchasing

poizonn

Newbies
Hey guys, I have some doubts I'd really like to sort out before ordering the synthetine + syntheselen stack:

Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 172lbs
Bodytype: Endomorph
BF%: around 18%

I have been training and eating clean for quite some years now but I find it really hard to cut fat.

Right now I'm a tad bit desperate since it's been a while of clean eating, moderate cardio and lifting 5-6 days a week and not seeing noticeable fat loss results.

So now I'm doing 35-45 min of fasted cardio 4-5 times a week.

I lift weights 5-6 days a week, and eat super clean at a low carb and caloric deficit diet.

DIET:

-Breakfast: A toast of whole wheat bread, 2 eggs, 2 slices of cold turkey, 2 scoops isowhey, coffee.
-Snack: 20gr raw almonds + 1 scoop isowhey
-Lunch: 200gr lean protein like chicken or fish and veggie home made puree
-Preworkout snack: 1 banana, 30gr of raw almonds, coffee
-postworkout snack: 1 banana, 2 scoops of isowhey, creatine mono + l-glutamine mixed with gatorade (normal with sugar)
-Dinner: 300gr of lean protein like chicken or fish, egg whites or cold turkey, veggie home made puree

I am seeing slow results but also losing tons of muscle mass. I'd like to reach single digit bf%.

I would like to include synthetine + syntheselen to this ordeal and here are my following questions:

1. Can I take this stack for a while or should I cycle on and off? What would be ideal?
2. I'm planning to pin everything IM on my quads, can I just jab (3,12ml Syntheselen + 3,12ml Synthetine) all at once in one pin on my quad? Is that good or what would you recommend?
3. Should I still stick to my low carb/caloric deficit diet?
4. Should I eat high GI carbs or do the compounds work just as well without GI carbs or slin?

Thanks for your time! I have attached a picture of me some days ago so you can have an idea of where I'm standing.

Attachments

• photo123.JPG
    photo123.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 403
I don't understand.

"300gr of lean protein like chicken or fish"

Obviously you aren't eating 300 grams so what does 300gr mean?

I don't understand.

"300gr of lean protein like chicken or fish"

Obviously you aren't eating 300 grams so what does 300gr mean?

It means I cook some lean protein source like chicken breast or fish and put it on a scale till it marks 300grams, then I put it on a plate and eat it. Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
It means I cook some lean protein source like chicken breast or fish and put it on a scale till it marks 300grams, then I put it on a plate and eat it. Sorry for the confusion!

ok im sorry, so many of us talk in terms of protein grams not total grams.

1. I like synthetine anytime you're cutting, it won't do you much good if you're not already losing body fat. I think syntheselen is best used rotated on and off. I've used synthetine a ton and give it 10/10 considering there is ZERO negative to taking it.

2. You can shoot 6ml into 1 quad. It'll be swollen and look silly for a couple hours but if you rotate quads each day you'll probably never have an issue. I shoot 4ml everyday and rotate quads, but I've done 6-7 before. Your quads are probably a little smaller than mine but I don't think it'll be a problem.

3. I think you need to eat a lot more. I'd add 2 meals a day the size of your lunch meal. You get to decide your own goals but I think you need to get a little bigger to fully enjoy the leaness so I'd be adding 100-200g a day of rice carbs. If you aren't interested in added size, still add 2 more meals a day of protein.

4. IMO when you consume as few carbs as you're doing right now I don't think it matter what kind of carbs you eat. If you were consuming the extra 2 servings of rice a day I think you should stick to the low GI carbs especially since you're adding in fats with the almonds. The fast GI carbs work for guys who eat an extremely low fat diet.

I'd consider adding more fat to your diet and a greater diversity of fat sources. Maybe you're getting some from fish, but if not..I'd suggest some mac oil (or at least mac nuts), fish oils, flax. All from almonds is probably not diverse enough.Like Palumbo says, when you're not getting the right fats, your body will hoard the fat it has.

ok im sorry, so many of us talk in terms of protein grams not total grams.

1. I like synthetine anytime you're cutting, it won't do you much good if you're not already losing body fat. I think syntheselen is best used rotated on and off. I've used synthetine a ton and give it 10/10 considering there is ZERO negative to taking it.

2. You can shoot 6ml into 1 quad. It'll be swollen and look silly for a couple hours but if you rotate quads each day you'll probably never have an issue. I shoot 4ml everyday and rotate quads, but I've done 6-7 before. Your quads are probably a little smaller than mine but I don't think it'll be a problem.

3. I think you need to eat a lot more. I'd add 2 meals a day the size of your lunch meal. You get to decide your own goals but I think you need to get a little bigger to fully enjoy the leaness so I'd be adding 100-200g a day of rice carbs. If you aren't interested in added size, still add 2 more meals a day of protein.

4. IMO when you consume as few carbs as you're doing right now I don't think it matter what kind of carbs you eat. If you were consuming the extra 2 servings of rice a day I think you should stick to the low GI carbs especially since you're adding in fats with the almonds. The fast GI carbs work for guys who eat an extremely low fat diet.

I'd consider adding more fat to your diet and a greater diversity of fat sources. Maybe you're getting some from fish, but if not..I'd suggest some mac oil (or at least mac nuts), fish oils, flax. All from almonds is probably not diverse enough.Like Palumbo says, when you're not getting the right fats, your body will hoard the fat it has.

Thanks so much for your fast response! Sorry for the gram confusion.

1. So how long max would you recommend using syntheselen?
2. Those are good points, yes, the idea is to do a different quad a day.
3. I was eating a bit more but I found it really hard to cut fat, that's why I kinda dropped the other 2 meals and decided to do 2 small snacks instead.

Ideally I would love to lose fat super fast and gain size simultaneously but unfortunately I think building muscle and losing fat is rather hard without the help of aas, am I wrong?

As an endomorph I feel like unless I'm under eating a ton like now, I wont be able to cut, and that kinda seems to be working slowly, but can add 100gr of cold turkey on the snacks.

I'm not sure if I'll use aas but before considering anything I'd like to get to single digit bf%, see my abs once and for all (never ever have had defined abs) and then consider size options to build clean size from that point.

4. I'm taking fish oil capsules ed 2000mg fish oil (1000mg DHA, 400mg EPA) along with a plant based multivitamin, milk thistle and gingko biloba. Considering that I'm taking the fish oil should I still add some more healthy fats into my diet or would it be okay to keep it as is?

I'd love to add some rice into the lunch, I was doing 100gr cooked rice on my lunch but I find it easier to cut without that, what do you think?

Thanks for your time !

I would like to include synthetine + syntheselen to this ordeal and here are my following questions:

1. Can I take this stack for a while or should I cycle on and off? What would be ideal?
2. I'm planning to pin everything IM on my quads, can I just jab (3,12ml Syntheselen + 3,12ml Synthetine) all at once in one pin on my quad? Is that good or what would you recommend?
3. Should I still stick to my low carb/caloric deficit diet?
4. Should I eat high GI carbs or do the compounds work just as well without GI carbs or slin?

1) I usually take them a minimum of 4 months
2) I also use quads, rotating as letsrun4it stated
3/4) I usually don't over-think as some do with GI carbs, slin intake and such...Make sure to have your diet, cardio and training on point and you will easily see the results from this combo for sure!

1) I usually take them a minimum of 4 months
2) I also use quads, rotating as letsrun4it stated
3/4) I usually don't over-think as some do with GI carbs, slin intake and such...Make sure to have your diet, cardio and training on point and you will easily see the results from this combo for sure!

Thanks so much for your fast response!

I'm also taking a fat burner, I have about 3 months worth of it, I was wondering if it would be fine to stack the synthetine + syntheselen with the fat burner?

I'm taking 4 caps a day (1 serving size every morning upon waking, before doing fasted cardio)

-> Should I pin the synthetine + syntheselen upon waking along with the fat burner or maybe in the afternoon (around 4 o clock ) before the weightlifting?

I have attached a nutritional value picture of the fat burner's ingredients.

Attachments

• ripped.jpg
    ripped.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Thanks so much for your fast response!

I'm also taking a fat burner, I have about 3 months worth of it, I was wondering if it would be fine to stack the synthetine + syntheselen with the fat burner?

I'm taking 4 caps a day (1 serving size every morning upon waking, before doing fasted cardio)

-> Should I pin the synthetine + syntheselen upon waking along with the fat burner or maybe in the afternoon (around 4 o clock ) before the weightlifting?

I have attached a nutritional value picture of the fat burner's ingredients.

I don't see why you couldn't take them together...But from your pic you don't have much fat to you so it may not be needed.....

I usually do my Synthetine/Syntheselen first thing in the morning before cardio.....

Imo the reason you struggle to lose fat is you havnt built enough musscle yet and got metabolism is wrecked from to much dieting and cardio. Synthetine is a great product and can be used non stop. I shoot it post workout with my rice krisbies and slin. Slin is not needed but carbs are. I would personally think longer term, eat a bit more and get stronger for a while to reset your metabolism and get some muscle

Last edited:
I agree that you need to eat more and put on some size. If you were to get to a very low BF say 8% there would really be nothing left. Not trying to break your balls but you need some muscle first. I would add some beef and whole eggs to the diet if it was me.

Both of the products you are asking about are well made and I have used both in the past with success.

You got some good advise to your questions.

When you decide to order make sure to use my username at check out!:cool:;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear