over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/Syntheselen...

timphill05

Newbies
I am going to run one or both of these for a solid 8-12 weeks, possibly longer. Just wanted to know what you guys thought was the most effective way to do it. It's my first time using either of these.

Here's what I was contemplating:

BOTH Tine and Selen @ 2-3ml each ed (4-6ml total)
Tine ONLY @ 4-6ml ed
Selen ONLY @ 4-6ml ed

I wasn't sure how the effectiveness of running one by itself at a higher dose compared to running both together, but at a lower dose of each. I know everyone reacts differently to different things, but just wanted to know some opinions from those who have had experience using them. Thanks in advance! :headbang:

What are your exact goals? Although regardless of that I think using both at a smaller dose compared to one at a higher dose should be more effective. Synthetine is great and I love it and I get more results the higher I go. Although many like to stick in the 2-3ml range and I don't blame them as the results are good and a bottle lasts 33-50 days. I think for someone really going for it 5ml is a great dose. I have even gone up to 10ml per day and I had more benefits but taking into consideration all factors it's not needed imo. For syntheselen you don't need to run as high as synthetine and very large doses are not needed imo. I think 5ml max for syntheselen but everyone is different.

As a result I would recommend 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen. Plus trust me I have used them both at all different kinds of doses. I would start at 1ml of both day 1 and move up to 2ml of both then after a short time move the synthetine up to 3ml. Nothing needs to be exact but as long as you use 2ml+ of both the results should be good. You can fit them both in 5ml syringes as well so it makes things convenient.

I would dose them both pre workout but exact timing is not too important just as long as you are consistent in regards to daily dosing. Although like with dose I have experimented with timing and 30-90 mins pre workout is what I personally prefer. Be ready to sweat a lot when training when running both.

I am going to run one or both of these for a solid 8-12 weeks, possibly longer. Just wanted to know what you guys thought was the most effective way to do it. It's my first time using either of these.

Here's what I was contemplating:

BOTH Tine and Selen @ 2-3ml each ed (4-6ml total)
Tine ONLY @ 4-6ml ed
Selen ONLY @ 4-6ml ed

I wasn't sure how the effectiveness of running one by itself at a higher dose compared to running both together, but at a lower dose of each. I know everyone reacts differently to different things, but just wanted to know some opinions from those who have had experience using them. Thanks in advance! :headbang:

What are your exact goals? Although regardless of that I think using both at a smaller dose compared to one at a higher dose should be more effective. Synthetine is great and I love it and I get more results the higher I go. Although many like to stick in the 2-3ml range and I don't blame them as the results are good and a bottle lasts 33-50 days. I think for someone really going for it 5ml is a great dose. I have even gone up to 10ml per day and I had more benefits but taking into consideration all factors it's not needed imo. For syntheselen you don't need to run as high as synthetine and very large doses are not needed imo. I think 5ml max for syntheselen but everyone is different.

As a result I would recommend 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen. Plus trust me I have used them both at all different kinds of doses. I would start at 1ml of both day 1 and move up to 2ml of both then after a short time move the synthetine up to 3ml. Nothing needs to be exact but as long as you use 2ml+ of both the results should be good. You can fit them both in 5ml syringes as well so it makes things convenient.

I would dose them both pre workout but exact timing is not too important just as long as you are consistent in regards to daily dosing. Although like with dose I have experimented with timing and 30-90 mins pre workout is what I personally prefer. Be ready to sweat a lot when training when running both.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I would really like to do a recomp, but I think it's going to be more fat loss than muscle gain. I know most of that depends on my diet and training. I just need to lean out and I've seen a lot of people say how they just feel really good overall when they're running these, so i'm looking forward to that as well.

Keep this thread to run a detailed log of your progress...Will be good to see how your run goes!

I would do the first option you suggested - 2-3 ml of each. IMO, you don't even need to use them ED, but you certainly could.

I would do the first option you suggested - 2-3 ml of each. IMO, you don't even need to use them ED, but you certainly could.

Interesting that you say that. Can you elaborate on why you don't think I need to take them ed? Long half-life? Or just take them on days I work out? I would think results would come quicker if I took them ed. But obviously they would last a lot longer if I didn't which would be easier on my wallet.

I am on the same stack.
Ive been running tine for 5 weeks now/ currently 2 weeks out from the stage.
Brought in sytheselin at 6 weeks out.
2 ml of tine per day, before fasted and before training.
2ml of selin before fasted and then before training.

Was injecting 3x per day but took it to 2ml 2x per day.

I run each on every training day, I train 6 days per week. I take one day off, no specific reason for not running it 7 days.

Interesting that you say that. Can you elaborate on why you don't think I need to take them ed? Long half-life? Or just take them on days I work out? I would think results would come quicker if I took them ed. But obviously they would last a lot longer if I didn't which would be easier on my wallet.

The purpose is to saturate your muscles with carnitine. You can accomplish this quicker by pinning the synthetine daily, but can also get results doing it less frequently.

On my most recent run I used 2ml 4x per week (training days), and saw pretty pronounced effects.

i now run 3ml each of synthetine and syntheselen every day. works wonders for me!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131