over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine - yep, still awesome

I had this recommended to me by a fairly renowned bodybuilder and I decided to splurge and go for it. My arms were always a weaker bodypart for me and It helped me a great deal. Even 2 years post use my arms are no longer a weak spot. I highly recommend it as well.

I had this recommended to me by a fairly renowned bodybuilder and I decided to splurge and go for it. My arms were always a weaker bodypart for me and It helped me a great deal. Even 2 years post use my arms are no longer a weak spot. I highly recommend it as well.

Are you talking about Syntherol? Synthetine is an l-carnitine product - never known it to add size.

Are you talking about Syntherol? Synthetine is an l-carnitine product - never known it to add size.

I'm confused as to if he was thinking syntherol as well BUT carnitine is supposed to increase androgen receptors so I have questioned site injections helping (long therm wise) the muscle injected?

I'm confused as to if he was thinking syntherol as well BUT carnitine is supposed to increase androgen receptors so I have questioned site injections helping (long therm wise) the muscle injected?

I think he was referring to Syntherol too...Would be a good question for John to give some feedback on though?!

He obviously meant syntherol. Although even if something did increase androgen receptors that would be more of a general increase as opposed to site specific (site injections). So yes it would be great for overall results especially with guys using AAS in tandem with these products.

Carnitine has been shown to increase androgen receptors so another benefit but I don't think it would lead to a dramatic difference. Even eating after training increases androgen receptor content to give an indication. L-carnitine has been shown to upregulate androgen receptor content pre workout only. What does that mean? I think simply it could increase recovery which again over time is only a great thing. But it's not going to create mutations but if you're a typical guy on here it's only a great thing to use in the long term.

Yeah, I would say if there 'was' any site specific growth, it would probably be the same as any AAS site injecting with more inflammation instead of actual fascia stretching.

When you receive such a ringing endorsement by one of the greats, you might as well use it as an advertisement ;):cool:

Synthetek Industries - Used by IFBB Pros around the world for nearly 20 years - Innovative Bodybuilding Products!

For every $300 you spend on your relevant shopping cart we will throw in a FREE product of your choice!

All Synthetek orders on valid promotions receive VIP access! www.SYNTHETEK.com

SynthetekJM.jpg

will always be a staple in my line up!

Remember guys...Synthetek orders receive VIP access! So be sure to leave your username in the comments section at checkout!

Hey all, I have been reading everyone's comments and love how well educated everyone here is. I am a relatively new person to the world of bodybuilding and have been looking into the use of L-carnitine from Synthetek of course. What would you all recommend as a starting dose and where to get supplies (more so needles as I can get syringes from work). Any input is appreciated. Currently training 4x a week heavy lifting with 3x a week LISS.

Hey all, I have been reading everyone's comments and love how well educated everyone here is. I am a relatively new person to the world of bodybuilding and have been looking into the use of L-carnitine from Synthetek of course. What would you all recommend as a starting dose and where to get supplies (more so needles as I can get syringes from work). Any input is appreciated. Currently training 4x a week heavy lifting with 3x a week LISS.

Dosage: 1ml for every 55lbs

Check the top of the board (second tier banners)...That will answer your other questions.

looks like its out of stock , i hope its back in soon its almost time to restock!

This is such an amazing product! I'm starting my diet in about 7 weeks, so I'm starting a Synthetine stockpile now!

This is such an amazing product! I'm starting my diet in about 7 weeks, so I'm starting a Synthetine stockpile now!

I want to look freaky this summer so I will be adding it back in myself when I start blasting again. I will start with moderate doses of aas. Then add in some tren a (probably 50mg per day max). My plan is high dosed synthetine and insulin with carbs around training and that combo will help create a freaky look. I want to be full and veiny :D

Dosage: 1ml for every 55lbs

Check the top of the board (second tier banners)...That will answer your other questions.

that's 4cc+ per day. that seems like too much volume for me. where do you hit with that much volume every single day?

Like Gunsmith said, it dissipates quickly. I put as much as I can in a 3cc syringe, which is probably three and one third cc’s or more, and inject one shoulder every day and I’ve had no issues. You can use a 30g needle too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear