over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine - yep, still awesome

So this may be a stupid question but I'm going to ask....

This is a form of carnitine that is to be injected intra muscular for fat loss, correct? With that said, while trying to lose body fat I generally follow a low(er) carb diet and do morning fasted cardio and then weights in the afternoon. Would i use 1 or 2cc pre cardio fasted, or wait for my pre-workout meal and inject 1 hour before weights with that meal since it will have some carbs in it?

The synthetine will be fine if it's sealed and be kept in those conditions. If you want to make 100ml last awhile but it to still be effective I would go with 2ml daily. I think that's the lowest dose someone should be using if fat loss and improving your physique is your goal. I find 3ml is much better than 2ml so you could move up in dose if you want more results and even at 3ml the bottle will last 33.3 days. Now if you used 3ml just preworkout and trained 4 days per week that bottle would last over 8 weeks.

For syntherol it depends upon many factors. Sure 100ml isn't enough for lasting results but it could still make a huge difference to a small muscle. Take your bi-ceps for example and you do 1ml in each bi-cep head (inner/outer) so 2ml per arm and 4ml per day. That means 25 days supply and most people even at just 2ml per day per arm that would produce crazy results. Although for syntherol you really want to run a long maintenance protocol for optimal results but 100ml is definitely enough to see how effective it can be.

Synthelator is the vasodilator and it's usually dosed at 10ml 1 hour pre stage for it's magic to work. However if you want to try it out it can be used with amazing effect preworkout. I have experimented with it at 1-3ml preworkout. Obviously it's not going to produce any lasting muscle building effects but just for the sheer wow factor and for using the product I would recommend trying it at 2ml pre workout one day. I would recommend trying it before training chest, shoulders and arms etc. There is a big difference between 3ml and 2ml preworkout but to test the waters try 2ml first time. Even at low doses it could effect your breathing (badly) for 5 mins post inj but it will go away and you will feel great. The pumps it creates are unlike anything else and out of everything I have ever tried over the years it has the craziest instant effect. Make sure you are well fed and hydrated and don't take any stimulants when using it. It can be combined with the other products but in a separate injection.

I was wondering can you take pre-workout with synthetine and do you have to take synthetine every day or can I just use it on work out days only?.

So this may be a stupid question but I'm going to ask....

This is a form of carnitine that is to be injected intra muscular for fat loss, correct? With that said, while trying to lose body fat I generally follow a low(er) carb diet and do morning fasted cardio and then weights in the afternoon. Would i use 1 or 2cc pre cardio fasted, or wait for my pre-workout meal and inject 1 hour before weights with that meal since it will have some carbs in it?

It doesn't matter too much and the most important factor is taking it consistently as it will build up over time. I would just take it whenever is the best time for you. You could split up the dose if you don't mind. To improve it's effectiveness 2iu humalog would work wonders so you wouldn't need high carbs when dosing that amount. If I were you and just wanted to dose it once I would rotate timing each day so before fasted cardio then the next day preworkout.

I was wondering can you take pre-workout with synthetine and do you have to take synthetine every day or can I just use it on work out days only?.

You don't have to take it everyday but it's much better when dosed frequently. For reference right now I am taking it preworkout only but that's about 5 days per week. It's also fine to take a preworkout with it and I pretty much take them together every time.

I have been wondering after the loading phase if it might still be fine just 3 times a week?

I have been wondering after the loading phase if it might still be fine just 3 times a week?

That would be fine. I personally prefer preworkout so that could be 3-6 days per week for most people.

Read this whole thread and decided to give this a go... picked up 3 bottles... gonna run 3ml pre-workout and 2ml fasted early morning cardio.... hoping to help shed abt 5lbs of stubborn fat. I’ll follow up to this thread when I’m a week into the product for an update, and also at the end of my run! Looking forward to it.

Cage

Read this whole thread and decided to give this a go... picked up 3 bottles... gonna run 3ml pre-workout and 2ml fasted early morning cardio.... hoping to help shed abt 5lbs of stubborn fat. I’ll follow up to this thread when I’m a week into the product for an update, and also at the end of my run! Looking forward to it.

Cage

Looking forward to hearing your progress...Keep us posted.

No clue guys...I'm from the US?!

You would have to email [email protected] to ask them about any shipping issues on that side due to Brexit.

Hi bro, How does Synthetek delivery to the EU now work? because of Brexit. Thanks

I don't think it has changed. The only difference is the potential of charging customs tax on certain parcels but there are ways to avoid that.

Been back on the L car for 3 days now, run hotter, vascular and i find it gives me better endurance

Bumping up a good threads that isn't the 'how does my cycle look' type lol.

Not sure what I am doing or if it is just me but I can do 1ml, be fine. 2ml actually leaves me sore in that area the next day. And I am injecting real slow, like almost minute to a minute and a half for 2ml. Am I the only one this happens to? I'm using a 30g , 1" 2cc syringe

Not sure what I am doing or if it is just me but I can do 1ml, be fine. 2ml actually leaves me sore in that area the next day. And I am injecting real slow, like almost minute to a minute and a half for 2ml. Am I the only one this happens to? I'm using a 30g , 1" 2cc syringe

Everyone is different. I have heard from a few people it caused bad pip but for the majority of people it's painless. I can do 5ml in one spot and feel nothing. Where are you injecting? Are you doing it IM? I would use a longer needle and keep it to glutes if pip is an issue.

Bump...Back up top!

On the days I do fasted cardio in the morning, and weight training at night, I Take 3ml of this L-Carn with 3iu humalog 15 minutes before cardio and then 3 more ml of l carn 15 minutes pre workout at night with 3 more iu of humalog.

My question is on only weight training days and/or off days should I still take 6ml of l carnitine??? Or will 3ml with 3iu humalog Once on those days be Okay?

On the days I do fasted cardio in the morning, and weight training at night, I Take 3ml of this L-Carn with 3iu humalog 15 minutes before cardio and then 3 more ml of l carn 15 minutes pre workout at night with 3 more iu of humalog.

My question is on only weight training days and/or off days should I still take 6ml of l carnitine??? Or will 3ml with 3iu humalog Once on those days be Okay?
Once a day is fine. If you really wanted to use 1200mg at once you could but you're probably well into the point of diminishing returns.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131