over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
I used to get Ran Vet Aussie carn, I assume this is the same stuff? I used it IM and sub q but mostly IM in my quads; 2 questions, quads still the best place and this lid any issues with say slin pins or 18 gauges? I’ve never in a lotta years used an uncrimped capped bottle so this button is my stopper? Kinda feels as much plastic as rubber just don’t wanna go wrong with it.

I used to get Ran Vet Aussie carn, I assume this is the same stuff? I used it IM and sub q but mostly IM in my quads; 2 questions, quads still the best place and this lid any issues with say slin pins or 18 gauges? I’ve never in a lotta years used an uncrimped capped bottle so this button is my stopper? Kinda feels as much plastic as rubber just don’t wanna go wrong with it.

Synthetine is l-carnitine so yes. I prefer IM and it can be put anywhere. I don't usually inject my quads but after years of glutes and delts I have started doing them to give me a break. Synthetine is painless for me so I stuck 3ml in my right quad before and it's like I didn't inject anything. For a 1st timer using the brand I would start lower just to see how you respond and move up the next day. Don't take the top off the bottle because it's sterile. The top works just the same as a stopper on a standard vial. It is thick though but you can still use slin pins but be careful putting them in as they can bend. I usually upload with any needle and 30g are fine as its water based but I usually go with something bigger then I swop over needles to inject. For anything over 3ml I go with my usual 27G 5/8 needles but any will work. Let me know how you find it.

Synthetine is l-carnitine so yes. I prefer IM and it can be put anywhere. I don't usually inject my quads but after years of glutes and delts I have started doing them to give me a break. Synthetine is painless for me so I stuck 3ml in my right quad before and it's like I didn't inject anything. For a 1st timer using the brand I would start lower just to see how you respond and move up the next day. Don't take the top off the bottle because it's sterile. The top works just the same as a stopper on a standard vial. It is thick though but you can still use slin pins but be careful putting them in as they can bend. I usually upload with any needle and 30g are fine as its water based but I usually go with something bigger then I swop over needles to inject. For anything over 3ml I go with my usual 27G 5/8 needles but any will work. Let me know how you find it.

I read all the time that the top is like the stopper on regular vials. But I once had a bottle of synthetine leak all over my bag because the top was fucked up from me shoving needles through it.. Was this just a bad top or? Nowadays I just take the top off, no issues yet.

Thanks I figured as much but wanted to double check since it’s a shot once you pin it you own it so I’m thorough more than anything the lid threw me but my lid will never leave a shelf so potential leaks are no concern. I’m excited to see how it compares to horse racing carn and even cardispan both used to be like getting water now both are over controlled and expensive, I’m a L-carnitine accolite 1,000% love the stuff. Thanks again!

I read all the time that the top is like the stopper on regular vials. But I once had a bottle of synthetine leak all over my bag because the top was fucked up from me shoving needles through it.. Was this just a bad top or? Nowadays I just take the top off, no issues yet.
Synthetek uses a double-layer stopper...The leaking was not from the top but most likely more from the top not being screwed on tight enough (the bottle tops are screw-ons).

Marssel...You'll do well using the Synthetine, a lot of threads on here from those running it!

Synthetek uses a double-layer stopper...The leaking was not from the top but most likely more from the top not being screwed on tight enough (the bottle tops are screw-ons).

Marssel...You'll do well using the Synthetine, a lot of threads on here from those running it!

I agree and I can't imagine the stopper leaking. In the past I would stick huge 21G needles in it to upload and even then I never had an issue. I have even used those giant flat top needles that are 18-19G before but you are literally sticking a hole in the top using those as they are blunt and it still didn't leak. It should go without stating don't use those though as they are totally unnecessary I just had some from years back I used to upload gear so I went with them. These days I go with 25-30G needles. I have had a synthetek bottle that had a crack in the brown top though probably from the postal service dropping the parcel but I just kept it upright and I didn't have any issues.

Thanks yea I’m doin a lil summer cut running it with Pure Gear Sust, mast, and winny. Always used to love my RanVet Aussie Carn with Kynoselen so it’s off to try their carn with my gear for summer with a new born baby lol 🤞🏼

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws