over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine

True, but...

Believe me, I'm NO carnitine expert... simply referring to Dat's research/input into this... one benefit to using the insulin is that you get "more bang for your back" with it and need to use LESS carnitine. With the insulin, you could actually inject EOD to even just three times a week and maintain adequate levels.

I weigh 230 and use 2 units insulin with home-brew carnitine just three days a week and am happy with the results (not a lean mean machine mind you... but happy :))

I've been debating on whether to use this or not since I think it is expensive and a pain in the ass to shoot everyday. I am a lean person already and I don't have a problem dropping weight when I want to. I like the fact that it supposedly increases your androgen receptors. This could be nice with a little test :D.

Just eat a shitload of Grass fed Beef. its packed with it.

Here's what their science page says regarding insulin (emphasis mine):

"They discovered that administered insulin will not stimulate muscle carnitine retention unless a serum insulin concentration greater than 90 mU/l is achieved during hypercarnitinemia. This level was substantially lower (and obtainable via dietary means) then the previous high concentrations used and stimulated muscle carnitine transport to a similar degree."

It sounds to me that for this to work properly, it must be taken in by the muscles, and the researchers were unable to get it to be taken in without a certain level of insulin present.

So... I would assume the following protocol might work best for someone taking 4ml a day?

Carby pre-workout meal + 2ml carnitine IM
Carby post-workout meal + 2ml carnitine IM
No carbs any other time to maximize fat mobility

i have been running Synthetine for almost 2 wks and wow what a amazing product!! i love this stuff!! :D

some things i noticed besides the things that its supose to do like fat loss is more energy wich is coming in handy cuase i am dieting and carbs are on the low end. A other thing that it seems to do is curb my hunger swings i dont get huge hunger pains no more! i would supose thats to do with it sparing gylcogen that would be my hypothesis.

Any advice on dosage i am 200lbs at 6% bf and using 4ml what you guys think of upping it too 5ml?

SB

I am 230 and do 5ml almost every day. Not sure if you are going to notice much of a difference between 4 and 5.

Any advice on dosage i am 200lbs at 6% bf and using 4ml what you guys think of upping it too 5ml?

SB

You won't hurt yourself.

so does anyone know if insulin is required for Synthetine to be effective as a fat-loss tool?

so does anyone know if insulin is required for Synthetine to be effective as a fat-loss tool?

Insulin will allow you to get more l-carnitine into the cells. Now this can be done with your natty insulin via carbs/leucine intake. I am not using slin with mine and I just make sure to take it when I know some endo insulin will be present, ie. after a meal with some carbs.

Insulin will allow you to get more l-carnitine into the cells. Now this can be done with your natty insulin via carbs/leucine intake. I am not using slin with mine and I just make sure to take it when I know some endo insulin will be present, ie. after a meal with some carbs.

Yes I am aware that insulin helps with carnitine uptake but was curious as to its effectiveness in a low carb environment but was planning on using it with some bcaa's/leucine for the insulin spike, wont come anywhere near the 188 g carb

Well I have read of others using it with out carbs/slin but have not tried it that way.

I am aware that people use it without carbs, curious as to the results they got and wondering if intracellular carnitine via carbs or insulin is needed to get the fat loss benefits as it seems counterintuitive

Before Dat's research, I have used it without insulin since 1992. So has everyone else I know. Very effective product. Read around th eboard. Dat's article is less than a year old. Look up the people's experiences before then when they all used it without insulin.

Before Dat's research, I have used it without insulin since 1992. So has everyone else I know. Very effective product. Read around th eboard. Dat's article is less than a year old. Look up the people's experiences before then when they all used it without insulin.

Bump that Big A, I have been using this for years, Dats article just showed how to make an already very effective product even more so.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear