over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol Glutes

Unless Delain is a female I don't want to see glute pics

'butt' on the light side ... evil grin

Wide squats

SYNTHOL FREQUENCY

Ive been told that injections every other day is fine and improving buttock shape is certainly achievable. Patience and moderation should be the order of the day.

Three on each side of the glute one day - Three down the center line of each glute 2 days later and alternate for 8-10 days of injections.

Intense massage and stretching/workouts as well.

Ill try and let you know my results. Any advice and tips are appreciated : )

Last edited:
SYNTHOL AMOUNT FOR GLUTES

I got another opinion one week with 1ml injections of Synthol should be enough to get a little size boost in my glutes and review the results. Do you see results that quickly?

I got another opinion one week with 1ml injections of Synthol should be enough to get a little size boost in my glutes and review the results. Do you see results that quickly?

No, that will be a waste of time and pain.

You must do the protocol properly, otherwise you are wasting yoru time. 30 days of ED injections followed by 6 weeks maintanance. Same principles as for other muscle groups apply, but you have to use much more product as you have a huge muscle area to cover ED.

thanks!

Thank you Big A! Ill do the full protocol. 3 injections each side of the glute on one day ... 2 down center of each glute the next day is what ive been told and continue throughout with intense massage and of course working out hard

Thank you Big A! Ill do the full protocol. 3 injections each side of the glute on one day ... 2 down center of each glute the next day is what ive been told and continue throughout with intense massage and of course working out hard

Keep us posted on your progress...Would be interesting to see how your cycle comes along!

I'm curious too to see the outcome

Hi, ive been training for a number of years and my glutes have always lagged in development. I DO squat, lunges and a variety of exercises for quads and butt and wondering if synthol in my glutes would get me desired results. Size and shape. And also where would i inject the SEO for best results. Thank you for any help you might get me. D

Be careful, brother... I once heard a scream from the locker room when a guy hit his sciatic, he screamed like a banshee on fire!

Any updates on this...Interested in hearing how it is going for you.....

syntherol glutes

so i finally got around to doing a syntherol program on my glutes...
my observations are as follows (ps...i know i know ...ill spare you the photos lol...no i didnt take any so far ha ha)

A. First off it works!!! it takes discipline, diligence and a tolerance for pain (ho boy) but the results are undeniable. im not seeking great size...on the contrary just some added shape where i was lacking. obviously all the rules re training and diet are key elements in the process but there's also some stuff i encountered that id like to share. i also believe that if i WAS looking for great gains i know how to do that now by adjusting the amounts etc.

B. Big A is right on all counts. 1. He said Synthetek is a great company...Synthetek IS a great company that always delivers on time and the product is clean and, as far as i can determine, high quality (the results and lack of side effects bear me out on this). 2. it IS hard to sit down lol. not unmanageable but he warned and he was right. 3. i believe that hes right about the 9 site protocol per glute. i started by shooting 5 a glute and staggering the sites and since I'm doing the injections myself i had to learn a truckload of techniques to carefully twist my torso and hit the right locations and not hit a nerve. I've had NO trouble with the nerve thing and ive been doing this for 3 weeks. in terms of holding the syringe you will have to be creative to do this protocol (glutes) but like i said it works. (oh and i just started the 9 site protocol as of 5 days ago...

C. Massaging (as is common knowledge) the muscle really works and is essential after each shot and stretching is also advisable.

Now I know having someone else do the injections would be much better but i decided to let my wife off the hook and do it myself lol. Fortunately for me I have no fear when it comes to needles and the pain doesn't REALLY bother me. I am of the belief that in terms of this endeavor (with the many injections) I am quite fortunate.

Anyway, I just want to reiterate it does work and synthetek rocks! any questions as opposed to the inevitable jokes that will come with a post like this lol ill be glad to answer.

Last edited:
my observations are as follows (ps...i know i know ...ill spare you the photos lol...no i didnt take any so far ha ha)

A. First off it works!!! it takes discipline, diligence and a tolerance for pain (ho boy) but the results are undeniable. im not seeking great size...on the contrary just some added shape where i was lacking. obviously all the rules re training and diet are key elements in the process but there's also some stuff i encountered that id like to share. i also believe that if i WAS looking for great gains i know how to do that now by adjusting the amounts etc.

B. Big A is right on all counts. 1. He said Synthetek is a great company...Synthetek IS a great company that always delivers on time and the product is clean and, as far as i can determine, high quality (the results and lack of side effects bear me out on this). 2. it IS hard to sit down lol. not unmanageable but he warned and he was right. 3. i believe that hes right about the 9 site protocol per glute. i started by shooting 5 a glute and staggering the sites and since I'm doing the injections myself i had to learn a truckload of techniques to carefully twist my torso and hit the right locations and not hit a nerve. I've had NO trouble with the nerve thing and ive been doing this for 3 weeks. in terms of holding the syringe you will have to be creative to do this protocol (glutes) but like i said it works. (oh and i just started the 9 site protocol as of 5 days ago...

C. Massaging (as is common knowledge) the muscle really works and is essential after each shot and stretching is also advisable.

Now I know having someone else do the injections would be much better but i decided to let my wife off the hook and do it myself lol. Fortunately for me I have no fear when it comes to needles and the pain doesn't REALLY bother me. I am of the belief that in terms of this endeavor (with the many injections) I am quite fortunate.

Anyway, I just want to reiterate it does work and synthetek rocks! any questions as opposed to the inevitable jokes that will come with a post like this lol ill be glad to answer.

i think this is the first ever glutes protocol that i came across.
i can only imagine how hard it would have been to do the needles at various sites and slow process. obviously lots of patience needed lol.
well done and thanks for the updates

Whatever you are doing for glutes, do more.. Look at Bombshell girls, there asses ALWAYS grow and get tigther after joining team bombshell. They train glutes like 3 days a week.

is this a joke.?

is this a joke.?

No. Bombshell girls (Shannon Deys girls) have glute days. I think 3 a week. That's for girls who have "weak glutes".

Mostly for the bikini bombshell girls.

Thank you for the update...Good to see you followed through the protocol!

I've known about three girls who did it with great success... One was a beauty pageant contestant... She used Syntherol at close to the protocol, but half the amounts (she's a very tiny girl) under 5'-0" and about 100lbs... It worked pretty well... The other girls who I know of who did this used some type of AAS and shot it locally, I don't know the full details, I just know what they told me... One had a nice big ass and legs to begin with... I guess she just got greedy...

Thanks for letting us know, impressive! I am sure a lot of members will ask for details about your run. Not every day someone is running glutes...:)

New prove syntherol rocks!

No. Bombshell girls (Shannon Deys girls) have glute days. I think 3 a week. That's for girls who have "weak glutes".

Mostly for the bikini bombshell girls.

no kidding!!!they have specific work for their glutes??? who knew. (extreme sarcasm)

just please dont say this "team" has better anything then anybody else. last I checked lots of girls have turned pro without a black dress that has letters down the side

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131