over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol Glutes

no kidding!!!they have specific work for their glutes??? who knew. (extreme sarcasm)

just please dont say this "team" has better anything then anybody else. last I checked lots of girls have turned pro without a black dress that has letters down the side

Her girls are taking over. I have seen girls go from not placing at a national show to winning pro card in 2 months. Money talks.

Bombshell's methodologies blow ass. The only reason you see a lot of them turning pro and doing well on the pro level is because of how many there are. There are (not kidding) several thousand of them worldwide. Give me 4,000 women and I bet you I can take 400 of them and make them top NPC/IFBB competitors with the shittiest training and nutrition program on the planet. They are having success in spite of what they do, not because of it. I know their entire program. Most of their girls look awful and have no success. You just don't hear about the 90% who get zero results, only the other 400. That is the truth.

To the OP - have you tried weight hip thrusts and glute bridges. They work phenomenally well. Go heavy and undulate rep schemes.

Bombshell's methodologies blow ass. The only reason you see a lot of them turning pro and doing well on the pro level is because of how many there are.

To the OP - have you tried weight hip thrusts and glute bridges. They work phenomenally well. Go heavy and undulate rep schemes.

Here's what I've been doing (alternating rep days with heavier weights days)::
lunges
smith rack lunges
squats
squat machine (one legged)
leg raise machine
side leg machine

i mix up the combos of exercises regularly -
ive seen the exercises u mention but haven't tried them yet
i def will tho and report thanks for the heads up!!!

Here's what I've been doing (alternating rep days with heavier weights days)::
lunges
smith rack lunges
squats
squat machine (one legged)
leg raise machine
side leg machine

i mix up the combos of exercises regularly -
ive seen the exercises u mention but haven't tried them yet
i def will tho and report thanks for the heads up!!!

do these: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03rSrFdq9P0]Barbell Glute Bridge 495 lbs for 6 reps - YouTube[/ame]

Not only will they make your glutes grow like crazy, but they will carry over into your strength on squats and deads.

Bombshell's methodologies blow ass. The only reason you see a lot of them turning pro and doing well on the pro level is because of how many there are. There are (not kidding) several thousand of them worldwide. Give me 4,000 women and I bet you I can take 400 of them and make them top NPC/IFBB competitors with the shittiest training and nutrition program on the planet. They are having success in spite of what they do, not because of it. I know their entire program. Most of their girls look awful and have no success. You just don't hear about the 90% who get zero results, only the other 400. That is the truth.

The girls who join her that are pros start placing alot higher. Hell Even the Mrs O bikini Melo use to be a bombshell girl and when she quite she lost the next show she did to girls that she should have beat. Shannon must have some serious pull, with all the money she is making.

glute bridge

do these:

Not only will they make your glutes grow like crazy, but they will carry over into your strength on squats and deads.

thanks man!
that looks intense
will definitely do those for a month or two and report

The girls who join her that are pros start placing alot higher. Hell Even the Mrs O bikini Melo use to be a bombshell girl and when she quite she lost the next show she did to girls that she should have beat. Shannon must have some serious pull, with all the money she is making.

Is it really news to you that the NPC/IFBB doesn't use independent or third party judges? Yes, the judges have major conflicts of interest and have close relationships with certain teams and with ownership and promoters. It's all intertwined and corrupt. No other "sport" like it.

thanks man!
that looks intense
will definitely do those for a month or two and report

Make sure you slow and control the negative and go all the way up to full hip extension on the contraction. After a few times doing them, you'll see how strong you are on the movement b/c of maximal leverage.

i started by shooting 5 a glute and staggering the sites and since I'm doing the injections myself i had to learn a truckload of techniques to carefully twist my torso and hit the right locations and not hit a nerve. I've had NO trouble with the nerve thing and ive been doing this for 3 weeks. in terms of holding the syringe you will have to be creative to do this protocol (glutes) but like i said it works. (oh and i just started the 9 site protocol as of 5 days ago...

Are you going to run also the maintenance program?

Are you going to run also the maintenance program?

Definitely...to do this protocol properly has been a lot of work and I def don't want to waste the money i've spent. Also, if Big A suggests it i'm gonna defer to his judgement.

Sooooo... at the end of 30-40 days im gonna continue to squat/lunge/raise like crazy and stay up on the syntherol maintenance program Big A has recommended. (gonna add the bridges that CDJack suggested as well)

Last edited:
LoL unless you're a chick I don't any reason why a man would want that but anyway I think that would be an extremely bad idea being that you would have to sit down eventually and that may effect it

Am I alone in wanting to see photos? How come no one is posting up requests for photos? We always demand photos! Show me your butt! Show me!!

[ame=http://youtu.be/84LUpG6ieis]LL Cool J - Big Ole Butt - YouTube[/ame]

All I do are full squats and my wife constantly tells me I have a big ole butt. Unfortunately my legs do not grow nearly as much.

PS. If you squat, your glutes have to grow. Go squat more, you are obviously not squatting enough.

Last edited:
Am I alone in wanting to see photos? How come no one is posting up requests for photos? We always demand photos! Show me your butt! Show me!!

LL Cool J - Big Ole Butt - YouTube

All I do are full squats and my wife constantly tells me I have a big ole butt. Unfortunately my legs do not grow nearly as much.

PS. If you squat, your glutes have to grow. Go squat more, you are obviously not squatting enough.

Squats are now at the core of my training for the last 3-4 months...you are correct about their value. My legs are not where i want them to be but I do have some solid size and definition relative to my skill level. Thanks for the note...

Latest Synthol Glute Progress Report

Well it took me a while to get the hang of this so here's what I learned:
1. 2" syringes are best for glutes. Yes you have to be very careful!!!! But I believe you need to get the SEO a bit deeper in the muscle than 1" or even 1.5" offers.

2. Your glute training frequency and intensity has to be upgraded a bit…nothing crazy but throw in an extra day in each 10 day training cycle and seek higher weights. All within reason obviously but as Big A stated the glutes are big muscles and need some extra focus if you want lasting gains. I really started to slam the bridges that were suggested to me on this site and had to be careful not to overdo things (my nature plus i didnt want to waste all the hard earned cash!)

3. Expect to spend some dough cause you're gonna need a lot! The 9 site protocol per glute is probably best but -
A. You have to stagger the sites a bit so not to get bumps.
B. You may want to split up the injections cause you gotta stay FOCUSED and each shot requires proper hygiene, careful application and a bunch of time drawing the stuff from the bottle etc. My mind just gets sloppy after 10 shots so I would do some in the AM and some in the PM.
C. Massage the f… out of each site after the injection.
D. Use a mirror for accuracy since some of the sites are super awkward to access and you got a needle in your hand lol.
E. I used everything from 22g to 28g and each offers different advantages and hassles. i.e. the 22s are quickest but can leave a red spot and can hurt like a muthah. The 28s don't hurt but you'll be spending some time drawing and shooting for sure.
F. I ended up shooting 4ml in some of the sites near the end because again the glutes are BIG. To clarify - Center shots were 3 or 4ml and other sites were 2 or 3ml

4. You WILL get some added size. Not a giant ass lol but like an inch or three of shape to balance out upper body and leg physique flow. There's some swelling while you are in the middle of the whole deal (like starting the third day and on) but it does subside rather quickly once you stop.

5. The maintenance program is key and not 1 shot but 2 - 3 shots each glute. The reason why its critical is because as the swelling goes down you can really focus on the body part and work with your new gains in a more "educated" fashion.

Finally, Synthetek makes a supremely high quality Synthol! I DID wander off the track and try some other brands but ended up a full on Synthetek fan in the end. High standards / great customer service / prompt delivery and so on...

I hope this helps and if there are ANY questions please let me know.

Last edited:
1. 2" syringes are best for glutes. Yes you have to be very careful!!!! But I believe you need to get the SEO a bit deeper in the muscle than 1" or even 1.5" offers.

2. Your glute training frequency and intensity has to be upgraded a bit…nothing crazy but throw in an extra day in each 10 day training cycle and seek higher weights. All within reason obviously but as Big A stated the glutes are big muscles and need some extra focus if you want lasting gains. I really started to slam the bridges that were suggested to me on this site and had to be careful not to overdo things (my nature plus i didnt want to waste all the hard earned cash!)

3. Expect to spend some dough cause you're gonna need a lot! The 9 site protocol per glute is probably best but -
B. You may want to split up the injections cause you gotta stay FOCUSED and each shot requires proper hygiene, careful application and a bunch of time drawing the stuff from the bottle etc. My mind just gets sloppy after 10 shots so I would do some in the AM and some in the PM.
D. Use a mirror for accuracy since some of the sites are super awkward to access and you got a needle in your hand lol.
E. I used everything from 22g to 28g and each offers different advantages and hassles. i.e. the 22s are quickest but can leave a red spot and can hurt like a muthah. The 28s don't hurt but you'll be spending some time drawing and shooting for sure.
F. I ended up shooting 4ml in some of the sites near the end because again the glutes are BIG. To clarify - Center shots were 3 or 4ml and other sites were 2 or 3ml

4. You WILL get some added size. Not a giant ass lol but like an inch or three of shape to balance out upper body and leg physique flow. There's some swelling while you are in the middle of the whole deal (like starting the third day and on) but it does subside rather quickly once you stop.

5. The maintenance program is key and not 1 shot but 2 - 3 shots each glute. The reason why its critical is because as the swelling goes down you can really focus on the body part and work with your new gains in a more "educated" fashion.

Finally, Synthetek makes a supremely high quality Synthol! I DID wander off the track and try some other brands but ended up a full on Synthetek fan in the end. High standards / great customer service / prompt delivery and so on...

New pics?

Thanks for the detailed update...Yes, Synthetek is superior in every way to any other seo out there on the market!!

Hopefully you have someone (hopefully female) that is kind enough to do the injections for you. Some of those areas might be hard to reach.

I'm not sure how relevant this is, but this thread reminds me of when that Bostin Loyd kid said Dallas McCarver syntholed his glutes the night before winning the NA's. Anybody know whatever came of that? I doubt Dallas admitted it lol but I found that little tidbit interesting for some reason.

One thing to mention about Synthol

People imply that its a shortcut or cheating...
Its a lot of work!!
Sense of goals and planning is required
Training is no less if no more intense
Protocols are work and time intensive
Consistency is a must
Supreme attention to detail is a prime directive
Its expensive depending on body part and income
and so on

Its not a magic "pill" so to speak cause once you're in it you gotta throw down hard!
Rock On!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner