over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol Glutes

People imply that its a shortcut or cheating...
Its a lot of work!!
Sense of goals and planning is required
Training is no less if no more intense
Protocols are work and time intensive
Consistency is a must
Supreme attention to detail is a prime directive
Its expensive depending on body part and income
and so on

Its not a magic "pill" so to speak cause once you're in it you gotta throw down hard!
Rock On!

You are right, it is work.

Thanks for this! As a 5'2" female weightlifter, I've seen incredible gains in my thighs and upper body, but my glutes haven't kept up. Despite 50kg snatch, 80kg clean, and a 116kg atg squat, just can't get them to grow. Do you know roughly the amount you spent on syntherol? Would you be willing to divulge your height/weight and possibly even measurements? People keep asking for pics and I can understand you might not be willing to divulge, but would it be so much to request before/after measurements?

Thanks!

Squat Girl

A big risk

If you hit the sciatic nerve you're done for awhile, no training whatsoever.
Honestly, there's only one area to inject, and that is the upper outer quadrant. So with that being said you won't get a good balanced look.
Don't do it.

im not looking for a huge ass lol just additional size and shape. its sorely lacking. theres some muscle there but just looking for needed extra size. i have pretty good form and dip a little below parallel on the squat so its not my workout technique. looking for straight answers on how to use synthol for best results with glutes. seeking straight answers re this stuff.

I would not be so quick to say it has nothing to do with your technique. When your squating are you utilizing a full range of motion especially through the top portion and are you contracting your glutes appropriately? Are you doing your lunges with somewhat of a forward lean which would place some added stress on your glutes. Then you have 2 exercises that are great for developing glutes the Deadlift and barbell hip thrusts. Last I would make sure my hips and glutes are stretched well to provide mobility and I would be rolling my glutes out daily, lack of mobility can cause an issue with a muscle firing like it should. Unless you are a pro and your lagging glutes are causing you to drop placings I think you would be out of your mind to sight inject oil into your glutes.

are your squats all high bar?

If you hit the sciatic nerve you're done for awhile, no training whatsoever.
Honestly, there's only one area to inject, and that is the upper outer quadrant. So with that being said you won't get a good balanced look.
Don't do it.
Exactly what I was thinking, risky!

Low bar squats give me a huge ass and that's why I am adding front squats

Results for Synthol Glute Program

Yes it made sitting down interesting lol
I did take some of the advice that you guys offered and exercised cautions expressed by the doubters.

First off...the added exercises that were suggested (deadlifts and barbell hip thrusts) paid off big time and were the best addition to my lower body program.
The synth DID in my opinion enhance my overall results plus it greatly increases the "feel" of the exercises which upgraded my ability to focus the movements on my glutes.

I did 2 protocols of about 3-4 months each (average of 2ml to 5ml a shot) and i believe its worth the effort.

Now that being said...you have to stay vigilant on the physical realities of injecting syntherol. Use fresh needles...swab each injection site...stay focused on where you're injecting...massaging...keep things clean. You all know this but I mention it because its a frikkin' lot of injections each day and you have to maintain your standard for months at a time.

Had no issues with sciatic nerve and thats in part because a few of you scared the heck out of me and i took great care to avoid that area.

So my review is YES it increases the size you achieve (i believe it added 1"-2" overall) and YES the commitment to a proper training routine is THE most important part of a successful syntherol program. (syntherol does kick ass by the way). Any questions let me know.

Yes it made sitting down interesting lol
I did take some of the advice that you guys offered and exercised cautions expressed by the doubters.

First off...the added exercises that were suggested (deadlifts and barbell hip thrusts) paid off big time and were the best addition to my lower body program.
The synth DID in my opinion enhance my overall results plus it greatly increases the "feel" of the exercises which upgraded my ability to focus the movements on my glutes.

I did 2 protocols of about 3-4 months each (average of 2ml to 5ml a shot) and i believe its worth the effort.

Now that being said...you have to stay vigilant on the physical realities of injecting syntherol. Use fresh needles...swab each injection site...stay focused on where you're injecting...massaging...keep things clean. You all know this but I mention it because its a frikkin' lot of injections each day and you have to maintain your standard for months at a time.

Had no issues with sciatic nerve and thats in part because a few of you scared the heck out of me and i took great care to avoid that area.

So my review is YES it increases the size you achieve (i believe it added 1"-2" overall) and YES the commitment to a proper training routine is THE most important part of a successful syntherol program. (syntherol does kick ass by the way). Any questions let me know.

Thanks for the update! Syntherol when done right can work very well!

Great to see people using Syntherol properly.

Thanks for a great and detailed log.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner