over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol idea ... thoughts

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hows it going

I'm currently embarking on how to make my dhb shots a little less painful. One suggestion was cutting it with more gear or sterile oil. I was wondering if you could use a small amount of synthol for this purpose ?

The dhb shot will be mixed with at least one other compound however if I'm freaking it down to ED injections I need more volume.

Let me know if anyone has dont this and their experiences

Thanks

I think you could definitely do this...

Expensive as hell, but it could work.

How do you like the dhb so far?

It's not right for me to Give it a fair shake because I got 1 bottle to try from a source not on this board in January. It was crashed , I tried to shoot half crashed gear when I got it thinking that it would be fine. Wrongggg..... yesterday I took that same bottle and tried fixing it. Got it 98 percent clear. Mixed it with primo a tiny bit of test e and mast and I'm in pain today. I took 800 mg ibuprofen and it got me through the work day but I feel kind of sick. I may want to get another bottle before I completely disregard this as a compound

Once its crashed its never gonna be the same, right or an accurate depiction of what it should be. Ditch it an get new. At best try and make a topical out of the crashed gear

Once its crashed its never gonna be the same, right or an accurate depiction of what it should be. Ditch it an get new. At best try and make a topical out of the crashed gear

I'm not injecting it again. Fuck that my pec is killing me. I'm going to have to look for a go to source as my regular doesnt carry it

As you already know I would never inject that gear again. But sure in another circumstance with painful gear you could use syntherol to dilute it. Although I personally wouldn't as you are still going to cause unnecessary inflammation. The whole point of syntherol is it's purity and small amount of solvent so you can inject large doses for site enhancement and relatively pain free. If you really wanted to inject painful gear I would dilute it with a cheap sterile oil. But sure if you had a bottle of syntherol it could be used with good effect. It's been years since I used painful gear. I used to inject it thinking it was normal but not now. It's also why I stay away from really high concentrates such as 500mg/ml as it's asking for pip. Hopefully you find a good source of DHB. Been trying to get Geno to stock it for awhile.

As far as syntherol and your gear...I don't think it would hurt you to do this if you want. Maybe it would have some sort of unique effect but probably not a ton.

Diluting gear with cheap sterile oil is a good way to make painful gear less painful. It will dilute the solvents if the concentrated solvents is what is causing the pain.

If gear crashes you can heat it up each time you use it and it should re-suspend the gear into the solution. It shoudn't go bad if it crashes. The steroid was once a solid and had to be suspended in a solution. I don't think the actual active steroid will go bad.

As far as syntherol and your gear...I don't think it would hurt you to do this if you want. Maybe it would have some sort of unique effect but probably not a ton.

Diluting gear with cheap sterile oil is a good way to make painful gear less painful. It will dilute the solvents if the concentrated solvents is what is causing the pain.

If gear crashes you can heat it up each time you use it and it should re-suspend the gear into the solution. It shoudn't go bad if it crashes. The steroid was once a solid and had to be suspended in a solution. I don't think the actual active steroid will go bad.

Yeah I buy sterile grape seed oil off of amazon and it works great for cutting down pip from painful gear.....it’s pretty cheap also.....I’m thinking like $12 bucks for 3 20ml bottles

Don't waste syntherol for this....

Buy some fliltered mct oil or another oil and add some BA.

Don't waste syntherol for this....

Exactly...Unless you were trying to run a test mixing Syntherol with a specific product to see if anything other then added inflammation would occur, then it would be a waste of Syntherol.

Cut it the old school way...Add in some EQ, Deca or some more carrier.

The crashing...It is fine once brought back into solution. I wouldn't waste something that could easily be heated back into solution.

DHB, don't know anything about that or the pip associated with it...At this point when I do actually get a shot in, the biggest pain is breaking through the skin lol?!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws