over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol Idiots

IronGladiator

Registered
Hey before I put anything on this post I would like to say I have no problem with the fact that people use synthol or syntherol but I have to say there are some jackasses out there that really make me wonder what the fuck were they thinking haha for the most part everyone that have posted pics of there own results on here look to be doing alright but then theres this other group of people that are obviously fucking up

Can anyone tell me why the people on here have good results and the rest of the jackasses i have seen seem to be fuck ups

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5,624
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 26,428
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 6,680
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 34,014
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 15,527
I honestly dont see the point in making your arms that big when the rest of your body looks so small. I just dont get it.

Its like working out and not training your legs?? Whats the point...

heres another some sweet ass forearms haha

haha

Attachments

• forearms haha.jpg
    forearms haha.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8,110
Not all implants. I reconize those kids from ebay. As for the rest Nice arms.
I bet they can't wipe their own ass. I wunder if it is like a bad drug habit, you need to stop but can't. If you think these guys have a problem. You guys ever see the fella that injected some type of sh!! in his pecker/sack. It was the size if a watermelon. Whats the point if you can't use it anymore. Hang on. I still have it. It was from consumptionjunction.com "bigbag", I don't know how to show you guys, it was a quick clip of an interview with the momo. If you want a laugh let me know. I will email.

In the 2nd pic, i like the 'box' shape to his arms. its a different look that i think many will go towards. The mo-hawk is a nice touch too.

in the 4th pic, the guy actually looks like a decent sized guy...he has a big chest and wide shoulders...if he wouldnt have abused SEO, he would still be a big man. wtf was he thinking? like my good buddy always says, 'you might as well strap on some toasters to your arms" same effect...lol

the last pic...well i just dont want to say anything...dont want to offend anyone...does this kid seriously have a bandage where the inj took place? god!

haha that part cracks me up it might as well been a syringe symbol taped on there haha

haha that part cracks me up it might as well been a syringe symbol taped on there haha

no kidding...not only do his arms look plain stupid, but he wants everyone to know exactly where he shot his SEO. those two look very happy together. ppl like this give bbing a bad bad rep. do you guys remember that MTV "im on steroids' special where the gay guy is 'addicted' to juicin and when hes about to shoot he's shaking saying how nervous he is? jesus...can you make aas users look more like addicts pls?

Last edited:
Yeah that whole mtv special was funny the part I liked the most was when his friend was like who uses those big weights and then his eyes light up and he says people on juice haha and the other good part was the other guy that wanted to be a mag model that was like there going to have to build a new machine for me and it was a pec dec machine i know tons of people that use all the weight on pec dec machines me being one of them haha also right after he says that hes like Im not going to lie I feel like a god right now

debo which pics are you saying are implants just for my own knowledge

all of them, minus maybe the 2 hispanic looking guys. they are so small and undeveloped a little oil would make there arms look disportionately big.

all of them, minus maybe the 2 hispanic looking guys. they are so small and undeveloped a little oil would make there arms look disportionately big.

I'm trying to grasp the concept--- at least in these people's brains. The 2nd guy, we'll call him Zangief, has a very unique left arm indeed.

So Zangief strolls into his local plastic surgeons office and asks "how much "stuff" can you fit into my arms?" 'Sir, are you saying you want implants?', the surgeon asks. "I just want my arms to be bigger; maybe you can just stick a bunch of random items in my arms to give me that swollen, boxy look"

Wtf did he implant to make his arm look so completely void of shape? And what doctor would perform the surgery?!

Attachments

• zangief2.jpg
    zangief2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 4,587
do you guys remember that MTV "im on steroids' special where the gay guy is 'addicted' to juicin and when hes about to shoot he's shaking saying how nervous he is? jesus...can you make aas users look more like addicts pls?

now just that, but his arms were an entire 13 inches if that. lol i think that was the same guy that said on his last cycle he gained an entire inch on his arms? and when i heard that, i was in shock as it didn't look like he had any muscle on his arms now lol

But seriously, at some point don't you think these geniuses are gonna wake up and go "WTF? my arms look like some chick that stuffs her bra with toilet paper" Even a total non-trainer can tell there's no muscle in those arms. Serious body dismorphia going on.

anyone else got anymore pics of retards like these??

Thos arent implants bud thats oil....Some of those have a lot of bruising from the shots

the last pic...well i just dont want to say anything...dont want to offend anyone...does this kid seriously have a bandage where the inj took place? god!

You beat me to it. I've seen this pic a couple times before, but I never noticed the bandage until today! What a fucktard. Oh, and those are definitely not implants.

I think the guy in the last pic with the bandage is Wilmer from That 70's show.

BTW, irongladiator, the guys who use synthol are just as guilty as aas users. Its all fair. Sythol only stretches the fascia, just like extra hyperplasia will from gh,aas,etc... Plus how is it any diff from suspension or winny injects before going onstage. All fair in my opinon. Also you can look at it like this. Say guy A trains normally, eats an ok diet but comes in onstage with 22" arms due to his genetics but guy B trains his ass off, diets properly and gives it everything but due to genetics he can't pass 18" IMO thats whats unfair.

Thos arent implants bud thats oil....Some of those have a lot of bruising from the shots

apast from the last pic, they are all implants. It is physiologically impossible to look like that with SEO's regardless how much you took.

The last pic, could be implants or SEO. Because he has a bandaid doesn't mean it's SEO, as just like with a normal injection, it doesn't 'leak' out of the muscle. It's either a small implant or SEO, as you can look like that with SEO. You can't look like the other guys though.

These kind of pics are promoted as synthol abuse by people uneducated on the subject.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131