over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol...Is it cheating??

Re: Damn

vitor said:
Where was that girl when I was in highschool, In my town it was the other way around, lots of blow jobs, but only the SLUTS fucked, but that was so long ago.

BWAHAHAHA

Actually I was just telling a story. I NEVER found the easy girls. To be honest I am still a virgin. :)

I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY IT'S CHEATING if u use it as a shortcut to get big because u're lazy, as opposed to using it to bring up a lagging body part in which u get marked down on for every show.

HOWEVER, every one is free to do what they wich, I guess it's just me and my work ethic....NO ONE SHOULD GET BIG WITHOUT HARD ASS WORK!!!

I've been at is since 14y.o. I'm now 19. that's about 5 years of religious lifting, I have 181/2" arms. It just pisses me off that some kid can get away with having equal arms without putting in nearly as much work.

Just my 2c's

Renegade said:
I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY IT'S CHEATING if u use it as a shortcut to get big because u're lazy, as opposed to using it to bring up a lagging body part in which u get marked down on for every show.
I'm not sure SEO "by itself" will provide permanent results, kinda like 'roids. What it does is stretch the muscle fascia and "allow" the muscle to grow into it. If you are not working the muscle or fueling the body properly, I believe swelling is only temporary (how many times have you seen someone come off 'roids only to look like "popped baloon"!) and will defalte with time.

As many have said - "you" are the one that makes a judgment call on "anything." The majority of people out there would call you lazy and a cheater if you took 'roids!

xcel

Renegade said:

HOWEVER, every one is free to do what they wich, I guess it's just me and my work ethic....NO ONE SHOULD GET BIG WITHOUT HARD ASS WORK!!!

I've been at is since 14y.o. I'm now 19. that's about 5 years of religious lifting, I have 181/2" arms. It just pisses me off that some kid can get away with having equal arms without putting in nearly as much work.

Just my 2c's

HA HA HA I started at 13 years of age and lifted for 20 YEARS and my arms were 151/2 " and you got your 18" guns by doing juice so should I hold that agains you OF COURSE NOT bro.

I decided at 35 that I would NEVER get big if I didn't do AS so I went ahead and did them.

Renegade

Ok now lets flash forward 6 years. You are now 25 and your arms are still a measley 18.5 maybe 19 with a pump. You have tried every training routine known to man to blast them but they just dont seem to respond. The rest of your body has grown proportionally gaining a lean 20 or so lbs of pure muscle, leaving your arms looking like pieces of spaghetti hanging at your sides. Would you not then consider the use of SEO's or at least site injections to bring them up to par? You have invested 5 years, which to you may seem like an eternity of butt busting work but for others that is a drop in the bucket. Oh, and get used to the idea of people making similar if not better gains with less work. I have seen it first hand and though it is a tad frustrating, its the reality of the game. Some are just easy gainers........genetics.

:D

Cant add much

Everyone espcially mike S drilled it. Winny v, test suspension , prop etc do basically the same thing... more or less. They make the site grow that normally wouldnt... so whats the difference if its stretched which will cause growth or if its direct growth b/c non esterfied... i think what the real point is the people who make the muscle that isnt there... such as valentino. But stretching the fascia is not cheating its just doing what multiple injctions would do more or less. Everyone has there opinon. I wont use synthol just b/c im not into lots of injections and the fact is i have to much growing to do anyways.

I hope no one gets bent out of shape over this. Then we can start the debat synthol and steroids are cheating... its all in hows its used. :)

MOJO

JDOG

quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok now lets flash forward 6 years. You are now 25 and your arms are still a measley 18.5 maybe 19 with a pump. You have tried every training routine known to man to blast them but they just dont seem to respond. The rest of your body has grown proportionally gaining a lean 20 or so lbs of pure muscle, leaving your arms looking like pieces of spaghetti hanging at your sides. Would you not then consider the use of SEO's or at least site injections to bring them up to par? You have invested 5 years, which to you may seem like an eternity of butt busting work but for others that is a drop in the bucket. Oh, and get used to the idea of people making similar if not better gains with less work. I have seen it first hand and though it is a tad frustrating, its the reality of the game. Some are just easy gainers........genetics.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that what I just said though, if u use it as an easy way out of hard ass work then might as well call u're self an artists or somthing other than a bodybuilder, b/c u're lazy an u don't wanna do the work to get big, just inject oil (just like the guy who takes roids, an sit's home eating marshmellows)...But after 6 years of hard ass training an my arms remain the same size, then I wouldn't consider it cheating b/c I did my best to try to make em grow, and every show i do i get downgraded for my arms, so then i have no choice...get what I'm try'n to say??

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity