over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol...Is it cheating??

Renegade

Registered
I just wanna here the opinions of everybody on the stuff. Personally I'm never gonna inject fake muscle... Takes the purpose out of Bodybuilding. I know I'm gonna get flamed on this thread...So just say what's on u're mind.

Here I go - on the soapbox :)

Do you take 'roids? You do! - then you must be a "cheater." You say you're not a cheater - just ask a lifetime natural bodybuilder!

Same goes for SEO. It can take one past genetics limits - kind like gear, huh. If this post starts into a flame, I'll cut it off at the knees :D

xcel

The way i think of it these days is any supplement you take e.g protein powder, gear, hgh, insulin is trying to take you closer to your goal of getting more muscle, SEO is just another supplement. SEO has been thought off in a more lateral way by site enhancing it has literally shaped the BB's off today.

well looks like BIGKIWI and xcelbeyond said it all ,ill just type

agreed

Personally, I'll never use the stuff. Just against my morals for the sport.

But in todays world, some of use dont have super genetics, and to get to the top of the game, we might need every little bit of help we can get. Weither you use it or not is up to you, but personally, I'll never touch it.

no

no i disagree 100% with excell.......... now if you use and want to compete in a tested show then yes but if there is no rule against it its fair game bro... renegade thanks for the video and i cant tell if its a 4 or 9 on your addy!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the facts . . .

As bigkiwi stated, we have many supplements in a bodybuilder's arsenal. It's up to "YOU" to decide if it's "acceptable" or not, not our government or sanctioning body - yea, that's right; you, not our wonderful big brother/government!

This discussion SOUNDS SO SIMILAR to one on a "natural bodybuilding board" where those are lambasting steroid users as cheaters.

AGAIN - the decision as to whether SEO is OK is up to YOU. I don't believe our forum is the place to put SEO down. Another forum I frequent (an AAS board) is continually putting down insulin use in bodybuilding - makes the board seem like a BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES :D

xcel

Wellllllllllllllllllllll, look at the word BODYBUILDING. I'm sure when the sport started out it was about building the body and making it look different from the norm. No gear, no seo's back then. Along comes competition for bodybuilding. Still, no gear or seo. Then in competition came gear. Why? Because it made the bodybuilding body's bigger and look better, in my opinion. Then new gear are introduced and these guys are getting bigger and bigger. The new inovation of seo comes around and again, its just like the beginning of when gear came on the scene, new ways to get bigger and bigger and for getting past what you are capable of becoming.

Is it cheating? I don't think it is. It's just another form of gear in my mind. :rolleyes:

I think its each individuals right to put whatever they want into their body. Now for a guy who uses juice and says SEOs are cheating, thats hypocritical. Of course is it absolutely your choice
and everyone elses to draw the line at any point you would like.
If SEOs and AS is cheating because it makes you gain muscle, then really, so is all the modern powders/suppliments that are ingested outside food to help with muscular growth.

Oh and by the way, RENEGADE, thanks from me too, for the video!

IMHO,

I use juice to make me bigger
I don't use slin, my choice, because i'm worried about using it
I am seriously considering using SEO's, especially to try and rebuild my arm

Just as nature evolves as does bodybuilding, I watched the discovery channel special again yesterday and my wife (not noted for her interest) commented that if you put Arnold next to the guys of today he wouldn't get a second look.

I don't consider any kind of "supplement" to be cheating

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

I

I have tried seo and had a very wonderful experience from it. Cheating, I mean what is cheating anyway. I consider it a easy way to achive the size you want in a particular bodypart. I think we all "DREAM" of becoming a pro, and sorry to say I dont think many of us are gonna make it, but being the best biggest, baddest I can be is what I strive for. Cheating who knows, does it work, YES, does it work quickly yes, does adding 1-2 inches on your arm feel great, YES.

To each his own.

oh by the way bro i got your email im just verry lazy , ill be sending this weekend thoe lol

my thoughts

The only problem I have with it is with the guys who get carried away. I tend to view it as a tool to bring a lagging part up to par with another rather than a lazy man's way to get big. The key to using this is to do so in a way so that it goes unnoticed or appears natural. The "lazy man's" use of the product tends to bring on all the negatives that are attributed to it. Out of proportion body parts, muscles that dont change when flexed, unnatural shape, etc. Use as a tool not as a shortcut!

people have to stop drawing arbitrary lines on whatever they wont do and say that anything more is immoral. what im saying i su have natural bodybuilder hwo will use ecdysterones, methxyflavones, eca stacks but he draws his own line which is arbitrary ( arbitrary means depending on one's whim) then u have the juicer who arbitrarily draws it at seo. everybody seems to view whatever they are not willing to do as cheating and this is bullshit. u drew a line where he didnt just as in other facets of life he drew one earlier then you. lets not be hypocrites

also if u inject aas IM besides ur ass ur likely to get a stretching of the fascia and i do believe seo is basically gear without the anabolis its simply the oil minus the test or what have u

JDog that is well put, again in my opinion. I think most of us have trained our asses off for years, dieted to repulsion, spent a fortune on supps. If we still have a lagging bodypart after then, and want to try to satisfy ourselves by enhancing it some, more power to ya! :cool:

What is cheating? What is natural?...

Its all on a spectrum of grays. Aren't even the weights that we use man-made and in a sense not something that we were biologically / evolotionarily evolved to use? When was the barbell invented? Would there have been many occasions when prehistoric man would need to raise, lower, raise, lower etc. a weight repeatedly, especially one twice his body weight that he somehow got onto his back?...

Weight training itself is a man-made construct.

Gatorade is food, but its engineered, just like whey protein and most of the supplements we take. Creatine is found in food (so its "natural"), but you'd never be able to eat the amount in meat that can be had via the powder (so the powder is "unnatural"). 'Roids, like other supplements, are a way to manipulate the body's physiology. Why is doing it with hormones or hormonal analogues so different that using glutamine, creatine, whey protein and maltodextrin in a drink with alpha-lipoic acid and BCAA's?... Biologically the approaches are different (pharmacological / endocrinological vs. nutritional), and perhaps the risk of side effects is greater with pharmacological manipulations, but does the risk dictate whether something is natural or ethical?...

As far as SEO goes, if it works the way its supposed to, it simply stretches the fascia to remove constriction of muscle growth ("make room for the fibers to grow"). This is similar in some ways to doing negatives at the end of a set or simply stretching or getting deep tissue massage: all are a way to stimulate / permit muscle growth... Frankly, I think SEO's are less dangerous in terms of side effects than many other pharmaceuticals, and, given that, might be considered a more moral choice than 'roids.

But then again, the rules of the game dictation what is fair in many cases. If SEO's are outlawed an you use them covertly, I would say that's cheating, but only in the context of the organization that dicatates they not be used. In a global / absolute sense, *I* think there are no holds barred: do whatever it takes and whatever you're willing to do to create the physique that you want. (Just don't claim you're "natural" if you're not, or at least don't compete that way...)

-Randy

Renegade said:
I just wanna here the opinions of everybody on the stuff. Personally I'm never gonna inject fake muscle... Takes the purpose out of Bodybuilding. I know I'm gonna get flamed on this thread...So just say what's on u're mind.

Reminds me of a girl in school who would screw the entire football team but wouldn't suck dick cause she said she wasn't a slut. :)

crowler has it down about people picking and choosing what they will do and saying anything they wont do is immoral. just bc somebody is willing to go frther then u does not mean hes cheating or immoral

Damn

Where was that girl when I was in highschool, In my town it was the other way around, lots of blow jobs, but only the SLUTS fucked, but that was so long ago.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws