over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol look?

Wunderboy

Newbies
If synthol only stretches the fascia tissue, and helps change the shape of the muscle, why is it said that it makes the muscle look fake? Iv also heared the muscle has a soft and smooth look to it. If only a small amount is used, would it still change the shape of the muscle slightly, say 3-6cc total in the bi's. I do want to use it, but i dont want my muscles to look fake or smooth.

i think the reason that it would make them look smooth is because you arent going to see the striations in the muscles if they are covered by oil.

i think a lot of it has to do with technique. if you go deep into the muscle and massage the area, i think you will yield a more natural look, without the lumps and smoothness.

later,

Todd

yes I agree..The point is to go deep and get it under the muscle..That way the muscle sits on the oil and not the other way around..

It could happend and you can see it on magazines, but you need a lot of shots of 6 cc to get a change and dont get crazy but it will be fine if you have patience, it is like an artistic creation, look at the biceps of Ronnie Coleman

Wunderboy said:
If synthol only stretches the fascia tissue, and helps change the shape of the muscle, why is it said that it makes the muscle look fake? Iv also heared the muscle has a soft and smooth look to it. If only a small amount is used, would it still change the shape of the muscle slightly, say 3-6cc total in the bi's. I do want to use it, but i dont want my muscles to look fake or smooth.

It looks fake and smooth because that is called Syntherol abuse. Use it the way I described it in my article - Site Enhancing Oils - a how to guide - that you will find the Article's forum. You use it that way the muscle will look completely natural and you won't use any vascularity or striations, if anything they get improved. If you do a search ont he board you will also find a pic I put up of a Syntherol enhanced arm, pic taken one week out from a show - arm looks 100% natural.

or......... you could get back to the drawing board.. in the gym

Last edited:
Wunderboy,

I hope this helps some. The reason people say it looks fake is because many people use it wrong and when used incorrectly it looks horrible, if done right I agree with Big A, you cannot tell. Also a few people over do it to a huge degree and it ruins physiques. Brad Hollibaugh's biceps come to mind, check out his website. People try to build physiques using Synthol which doesnt work. I have heard it said before and can't say it better but Synthol is simply the icing on the cake.
You will however have blured definition for a day or two after you inject, simply because of the slight swelling it causes in small muscles.

Hypertrophyguy

Ya I agree it can ruin a physique --- but it can also complete one. Just depends if there is abuse. On BRAD: I know this guy personally (so does Phil) and he swears he only site injects -- and I gotta beleive him -- he just isn't a liar....

Anyhow here is the pic Big A mentioned....Pretty badass arm IMO.
Take a look:

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,495
Yeah, BRAD is a FREAK: www.brad-hollibaugh.com

IVAN...I remember when we were talking to MILOS about synthol and he showed us his scar from his abcess from his site injection...then BRAD asked what is synthol, but you do have to believe the guy when he says he only site injects. Hell if he has been injecting oil based AAS for years, I could see how is arms can look like that...PLUS I have seen him curl the 130 pound dumbbells for 8 reps good form. I am sure synthol does not give you strength??? There isn't any compounds in SYNTHOL that would add to strength

There was a huge debate on him over on Chad's board...I dont know him at all but I have seen his pics...

Attachments

• bradpromo.jpg
    bradpromo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 57,045
But I will say he is a very large man and has a great physique other than his arms..I saw him at the O and he looked huge..But his arms have got to be the result of synthol abuse..

Attachments

• brad.jpg
    brad.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 37,417
Met him awhile back at the classic and I'd have to say that I would never want those arms. Don't know much about him other than he's a really nice guy

Well

I asked Phil what he thought and he concurred that if Brad said he didn't -- well he didn't.....he did say he site injects in his arm with gear, and like J said, he is a strong mofo...

I liked his physique A LOT in '98....Should I post a pic? His arms are great looking...

I have also heard that he is a great guy..I would love to see a pic of him from 98..

Well I have to be skeptical about his being synthol free. AND maybe he hasnt' used any synthol but has just used LARGE volumes of gear in his arm. Same thing.
Although I have to say this, I do not know him and I believe he is a nice guy. His videos prove he is a beast and a very strong human being. I just think he made a mistake with his arms. Its too bad because the rest of his physique is impressive.

there is definately something fishy about his arms. Implant maybe?

I remember watching a video clip of him doing high cable curls and his arms peaked when the were fully extended which is impossible for a normal bicep.

Conan,
I saw that same clip, it was horrible. I felt bad. Its too bad he did that because he has some huge potential if he sorts his arms out.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws