advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol lump - Is my biceps ruined forever?...

SwedishSteel

Registered
Hey

I know I made a post earlier about not getting the results I thought I was
going to get. I cut it short, I started shooting ED and 2 days after I got a
weird lump at the bottom at my biceps.

The thing is at when I first got the lump, Ive started to shooting 2cc 2x on the top of the biceps. So I cant understand how I got a lump right where my biceps starts... (always shoot with 2.5cm syringe)

I know I have massage my arms bad, but I shoot it pwo and then train so it smoothens out. Ive tried to put the syringe in the lump to get the oil out but that didn't work it just got red and more swollen.

Is kinda sad, first time in my life im "happy" with my arm size. And then this happens.. when I don't even inject in that spot. How did this happened?

Is it to late?
Now my biceps almost got 2 peaks...one lump peak in the beginning when I flex my biceps to 90 degrees (like side chest pose).

I stopped shooting about 10-12 days ago, then I waited 5-7 days then I shot just the outer peak on the biceps and just triceps. Im not shooting biceps no more I need to fix this.. Ive massaged every day but it don't seem to help.

Is it possible that the lump can subside if I continue to massage HARD on the lump or have it gone to many days so its permanent?
What would you recommend?
Is it to late so I need to see a doctor? feels like the last thing I want to do, operate my biceps cause of a lump...

Right now I cant stand the look in the mirror, im no summer body guy. But
it don't feel good to be able to wear a tshirt all summer long. So every comment about what I can do is appreciated. I just want this shit to go away so I can feel motivated to grow again, this took away a lot of my motivation.

I learned a life long lesion... I just hope I didn't ruin my physic for life.

Ill be honest buddy.

If it's new it's probably a pocket of oil.
I had a lump for over a year on bicep.

i decided that I'd stick an 18 gauge needle in there. Boom oil came out and lump was gone.
(Sterile need and sterile arm and aspirate)

Ill be honest buddy.

i decided that I'd stick an 18 gauge needle in there. Boom oil came out and lump was gone.

that's awesome it worked for you. 18g musta felt great :)

Ill be honest buddy.

Thanks for your answer !
It makes me feel a little more better to know theres something I can do..
Cause it cant look like this, my motivation for training is way off after this, and all my life is about training so motivation for life eint that high..

I guess the lump is about 10-13 days old, is that to much to massage away?

If I gave my arm straighten out I cant feel the lump, but when put my arm so it look like side chest, then I can feel like a layer of fat/oil in the lump and I get 2 peaks on the biceps..

Regards

I have gotten lumps before while using Syntherol. I just stopped doing the shots for a few days, kept massaging the area and the lump subsided. Then started back on my cycle.

Just make sure you are going deep enough with the needle to avoid those types of things and make sure you are rotating the area so you are not just injecting in the same spot everyday.

:banghead:

just use more and even out the other side

Seriously, just keep massaging it and give it some time, I highly doubt your bicep is ruined forever :banghead:

What is your needle size? Length?

I'd leave it alone like others said. And massage.

But I waiting for awhile till I made choice

I have gotten lumps before while using Syntherol. I just stopped doing the shots for a few days, kept massaging the area and the lump subsided. Then started back on my cycle.

Just make sure you are going deep enough with the needle to avoid those types of things and make sure you are rotating the area so you are not just injecting in the same spot everyday.

Thanks for your input !

Do you think its to late for me? my lump is 11-14 days old.
I have stopped the injects and now im just waiting it out, and massage
it. How long and how many times a day did you massage?

Jus ive been shooting it deep and I have't even shot it in the beginning of the bicep so I cant understand where the lump comes from.

Regards

What is your needle size? Length?

I'd leave it alone like others said. And massage.

But I waiting for awhile till I made choice

As I said before, I shoot with 2.5cm syringe, I think that's a 1 inch where you live. I will be waiting 1-2 weeks before I try to get it out with a big syringe...

Regards

I have't even shot it in the beginning of the bicep so I cant understand where the lump comes from.

So it lumps up, in the flexed position, in an area where you have not injected, so not related to the injections.

Partial muscle tear?

So it lumps up, in the flexed position, in an area where you have not injected, so not related to the injections.

Partial muscle tear?

Nice to see you here BigA.

To be really honest, trying to remember how I started.
I think I shout a few times lower down the biceps, so its possible that the problem lays there.

But when the lump first started was when I changed my injections and started to shoot on the top instead of the sides of the biceps. Maby the oils spread or something, cant understand.

Anyway its not a muscle tear, I can really feel the rubber lump laying outside my biceps when I massage it, so its from the syntherol.

You seems to know a lot about synthol/syntherol.
Do you think I can massage and get the lump away after 13 days or is
it to late?

Its 5 days tomorrow from my last biceps shots (just shot the peak) nothing of the lump have gotten smaller. I really hope that 1-2 weeks with massage will help..

Regards

I can really feel the rubber lump laying outside my biceps when I massage it, so its from the syntherol.

Oh, now I get it. That's an easy one. You missed the muscle (too shallow, too deep, in between the muscle heads) when you injected and the oil travelled down due to gravity. It's not in the muscle so it's taking a long time to dissipate.

Lots of massage eventually will get it going out of there. Not much blood flow, so it will take a while.

Oh, now I get it. That's an easy one. You missed the muscle (too shallow, too deep, in between the muscle heads) when you injected and the oil travelled down due to gravity. It's not in the muscle so it's taking a long time to dissipate.

Lots of massage eventually will get it going out of there. Not much blood flow, so it will take a while.

Thank you so much for giving me this answer !

I always injected deep tho, but somehow I think just like you said, it travelled
down..

I feel like shit to be honest, motivation down the drain. But ok now I know I got I chance at least.

How long would you say it can last?
Is there any chance that it will be gone in 2 weeks or will this stay for moths?

One last thing, you mention blood flow. Then it must be better to massage with liniment (don't know it that's the English word, but it will heat up my muscle) would it smooth out faster if I massage with this so the spot gets warm? how many times/many minutes massage ED you recommend?

Regards

Thank you so much for giving me this answer !

I always injected deep tho, but somehow I think just like you said, it travelled
down..

I feel like shit to be honest, motivation down the drain. But ok now I know I got I chance at least.

How long would you say it can last?
Is there any chance that it will be gone in 2 weeks or will this stay for moths?

One last thing, you mention blood flow. Then it must be better to massage with liniment (don't know it that's the English word, but it will heat up my muscle) would it smooth out faster if I massage with this so the spot gets warm? how many times/many minutes massage ED you recommend?

Regards

It doesn't matter if you inject deep. You can still miss the muscle heads.

Everyone is different, but it should be gone in weeks. You can search here. It happens to a few people.
Liniment = ointment. Yes, use something like deepheat or tiger balm to get blood in the area, but I don't know how deep the ointment will penetrate.
The more massage the better. You can't do too much.

It doesn't matter if you inject deep. You can still miss the muscle heads.

Everyone is different, but it should be gone in weeks. You can search here. It happens to a few people.
Liniment = ointment. Yes, use something like deepheat or tiger balm to get blood in the area, but I don't know how deep the ointment will penetrate.
The more massage the better. You can't do too much.

Don't know how many times I said thanks but thanks again..

I appreciate answers from someone who knows what they are talking about
and don't just guess. And I know u got a lot of info when it comes to synthol.

This made my calmer, to know it can be gone in weeks. Made my day.
Going to massage it one more time right away.

Regards

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity