over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol New User

Ok.

My bicep is sore as a mf now.

Do i have to inject it everyday?

Because it's very sore as I extend my arm.

Ok.

My bicep is sore as a mf now.

Do i have to inject it everyday?

Because it's very sore as I extend my arm.

Are you massaging the area post injection and throughout the day...Are you stretching the arm?!

Get yourself a small 2" paint roller for massaging...It gives a more even, smoother massage.....

Last edited:
Every day. The pain will disappear within 1 week.

Thanks.
I have been using 5/8 needles. Wonder if it still works?

I had always used 25g 1" pins...You want to make sure you get deep enough into the muscle to stretch the muscle fascia.....

Pin size depends on the size of the muscle group...If you have smaller bis then a 5/8" would work fine...If they are larger thicker arms you will need to go with a larger pin.....

I always used a 25g 1" pin on bis and tris injections.....

Same here. I found insulin pins weren't long enough. But at the same time I
wasn't that lean either.

Thanks.

Is it common to do a synthol cycle without a steroid cycle?

I am just doing a synthol cycle right now. Will the gains be hugely diminished as compared with a one with a steroid cycle?

How much can I expect to gain with a bicep synthol cycle alone?

Hello PM,

I am a 29 year old male who has been bodybuilding as a hobby for the past 9 years. I am new to synthol injections, I am thinking of using it on my biceps. Will it be painful? Is the pain similar to steroid injections?

I am using syntherol.

MAKE SURE YOU USE IT RIGHT! and if your doing your bicepts make sure you hit both the inner and outer heard.

also if your doing you bicepts you would prob be smart to do your TRICEPTS as well as it make look odd! If your doing bicepts do your tri as well. your tris make up 2/3 of your arm borther and it just wont look right. Also Syntherol is the ONLY SEO you should use period, don'tt use any of the other one's i wuldnt trust tem!

No it's not similar to steroid injections.....READ READ READ. You have to inject into mult difrent heads of your muscles and into mutl difrent spots in those heads(well depending) and you have to rubb it in after you inj it.

you dont just inject and thats it!

Go to Big'as site nd he will tel u everyting u need to know about this!

CHEM RAGE

Thanks.

Is it common to do a synthol cycle without a steroid cycle?

I am just doing a synthol cycle right now. Will the gains be hugely diminished as compared with a one with a steroid cycle?

How much can I expect to gain with a bicep synthol cycle alone?

like i said, i would suggest doing both your tricepts s well as your bicepts....if done riht...you could add up to 2iches to your arms if not more if you follow big a's instructions and do it right! Don't half ass it. Site En. Oils can be tricky i really would suggest doing you ttricepts as well. Unless money is a hue factor.

Me personally if thats the case wuld just do my tricepts and do my bicepts when u get more moeny. thats just be. Your tricepts are what really make the size of your arms. and u have to hit all three heads of your trcepts and bothe inner and outter head of your bicepts!

just my two cents.... but please keep us updated and i wuld love to see how your results turn ut either way!

and yes it is common to do a SEO cycle without steroids, no problem... you are stretching th muscle with te seo i bleive if i remember correctly

Last edited:
Thanks Chem.

I am switching to triceps based on your advice. I have been doing biceps for the past 10 days.

I am finding hard to inject the 3 triceps heads by myself.

Anyone has injected them by themselves?

I am finding hard to inject the 3 triceps heads by myself.

Anyone has injected them by themselves?

Unless are arms are severely lagging there should be no reason to inject the outside small muscle...Only the two back heads of the triceps should be injected.....

You can inject those heads by holding your arm up and injecting from underneath...Although it is much easier if you have someone that can do those injections for you.....

Slin needles are long enough imo. There are many variables but syntl to me is pretty much pain free. Sure if you inject anything daily in the same area there will be some pain. But it is very different to aas and less inflammation is experienced post injection.

You can't go wrong if you follow Big A's protocol (or something similar). I would go with the thinnest needle possible... trust me it makes a massive difference. I would massage your bi-ceps daily with a hand roller. Bi-ceps are easy to inj imo you just need to watch out for veins etc. I would start off very low (0.3-0.5ml) and move up through the weeks.

Sure long needles are great but trust me a 29G slin needle (1/2 inch needle) is the easiest method to use. You will need regular syringes and needles to backload the slin pins. I have injected my calves with slin pins and had no lumps whatsoever and the process was so much easier compared to using standard 25G 1 inch pins. Sure get use some longer needles so the oil goes in deeper for some shots but wither would be fine.

If done correctly you can expect 2 inches in a few weeks and if combined with good training and diet an increase in vascularity. PM me if you ever need any help with injs etc.

Did you log this anywhere? The idea of being able to use slin pins is very appealing to me. Ive never back loaded but it seems simple enough. How many bottles did you go through and how many injects per calf per day?
This....may change my winter plans. Calves matching my neck and arms would be a dream come true.

Attachments

• syntholtriceps.JPG
    syntholtriceps.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 775
Did you log this anywhere? The idea of being able to use slin pins is very appealing to me. Ive never back loaded but it seems simple enough. How many bottles did you go through and how many injects per calf per day?
This....may change my winter plans. Calves matching my neck and arms would be a dream come true.

Elvia has a Syntherol calf log here on this forum and over on anasci...You can check his thread out here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/109231-syntherol-log-calves.html

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131