over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol questions

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
hey guys new to this forum, it was mentioned to me on another forum that this was the forum to go to for sytherol discussion and information

im currently following big As protocol for synthol injections

im using sytherol from synthetek

currently on day 6, ive been injecting into both the triceps and biceps

i started off with 1ml ED for each muscle head, and have bumped it up to 2ml ED, and going to run it at 2ml ED for 30 days

heres a few questions i have

1. does the pain from these injections stay this bad for the entire duration? im struggling to shampoo my hair or even close my car door atm my arms hurt that much, not to mention the pain wen i weight train, i car barely bench 315 atm becoz of this pain

2. should i be blasting wen i start sytherol, or should i start blasting after the 30 days of sytherol injections??

i blast and cruise, cruise on 300mg test weekly, and im blasting with a gram of anabolics,

3. also in ur opinion how long should i blast for to get the best results from the sytherol?

ive read from big A that its wen the sytherol clears ur system that its replaced with new muscle tissue, so this got me thinking that its maybe better to blast once the sytherol injection protocol is finished that way i spend more time on my blast and building muscle tissue in place of the sytherol

im not sure if this is like other forums where u require stats, but ill post them incase

5'10, 236 pounds, bf% between 10-11

Try using the Search button bro. Tons of info on Synthol usage and cycle.

I think you went too fast from 1 ml to 2ml. Big A procedure talks about 1ml for the first 10 days. So you shoud've stuck with 1ml for a bit longer especially if is still painful. Are u injecting it slow enough? because injecting rapidly would also contribute to the pain.

hey guys new to this forum, it was mentioned to me on another forum that this was the forum to go to for sytherol discussion and information

im currently following big As protocol for synthol injections

im using sytherol from synthetek

currently on day 6, ive been injecting into both the triceps and biceps

i started off with 1ml ED for each muscle head, and have bumped it up to 2ml ED, and going to run it at 2ml ED for 30 days

heres a few questions i have

1. does the pain from these injections stay this bad for the entire duration? im struggling to shampoo my hair or even close my car door atm my arms hurt that much, not to mention the pain wen i weight train, i car barely bench 315 atm becoz of this pain

2. should i be blasting wen i start sytherol, or should i start blasting after the 30 days of sytherol injections??

i blast and cruise, cruise on 300mg test weekly, and im blasting with a gram of anabolics,

3. also in ur opinion how long should i blast for to get the best results from the sytherol?

ive read from big A that its wen the sytherol clears ur system that its replaced with new muscle tissue, so this got me thinking that its maybe better to blast once the sytherol injection protocol is finished that way i spend more time on my blast and building muscle tissue in place of the sytherol

im not sure if this is like other forums where u require stats, but ill post them incase

5'10, 236 pounds, bf% between 10-11

no pain no gain bro.... im currently using syn in my calf and tri.... oooo boy do the calfs feel wonderful lol..

I think you went too fast from 1 ml to 2ml. Big A
procedure talks about 1ml for the first 10 days. So you shoud've stuck with
1ml for a bit longer especially if is still painful. Are u injecting it slow enough?
because injecting rapidly would also contribute to the pain.

x2

It's already painful even with 1 ml for most people and by not giving yourself
the full 10 days you are adding to the pain.

Also I'm not sure why you will be staying on 2ml for the whole 30 days from
here on in?

Apart from that - yes the discomfort and muscle pain is typical, so is the
drop in performance in the gym. Stretching will ease it a lot for a little while
so you need to stretch frequently.

I think you went too fast from 1 ml to 2ml. Big A procedure talks about 1ml for the first 10 days. So you shoud've stuck with 1ml for a bit longer especially if is still painful. Are u injecting it slow enough? because injecting rapidly would also contribute to the pain.

yes ive been injecting real slow

i uped it from 1ml to 2ml n leaving it at that, since itll workout 2ml ED for 30 days, which is the same amount of mls total if i was to run 1ml 10 days, 2ml 10 days, 3ml 10 days, so i would presume it be the same

i dont find the injections painful themselves, its just the after pain the following day thats horrible

no pain no gain bro.... im currently using syn in my calf and tri.... oooo boy do the calfs feel wonderful lol..

lol thats not wat i wanted to hear, but i had a feeling this might be the case

x2

It's already painful even with 1 ml for most people and by not giving yourself
the full 10 days you are adding to the pain.

Also I'm not sure why you will be staying on 2ml for the whole 30 days from
here on in?

Apart from that - yes the discomfort and muscle pain is typical, so is the
drop in performance in the gym. Stretching will ease it a lot for a little while
so you need to stretch frequently.

okay definetaly going to be doing more stretches then coz my gym workouts have been licking arse the past week

lol thats not wat i wanted to hear, but i had a feeling this might be the case

okay definetaly going to be doing more stretches then coz my gym workouts have been licking arse the past week

Well lol I didn't jump up to two yet tuesday makes 1 weeks... But I mean I'll admit it's not the most comfortable thing I've done bf.... My tris aren't to the point where I can't train em but my calfs well it's not the best feeling... Between walking and training them I'm
Guessing bc ya calfs never get a break maybe I dunno.... Any way bro jus hang in there... If u gotta lighten up the weight hell do it... It's not forever... Then I'm sure after you are through you'll b thanking yaself!! :)

Well lol I didn't jump up to two yet tuesday makes 1 weeks... But I mean I'll admit it's not the most comfortable thing I've done bf.... My tris aren't to the point where I can't train em but my calfs well it's not the best feeling... Between walking and training them I'm
Guessing bc ya calfs never get a break maybe I dunno.... Any way bro jus hang in there... If u gotta lighten up the weight hell do it... It's not forever... Then I'm sure after you are through you'll b thanking yaself!! :)

The pain is directly relevant to the tightness of the fascia.

yea ur right, i think its just my ego that dieing atm coz im lifting so little compared to wat i usually can

man my fascia must be the tightest thing on earth then hahahaha

Thanks for ya input big a... I know it's well worth it seeing results already and calfs r still veiny once they r pumped.... I still have a few more weeks
Then I'll post bf n after pics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity