over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol time

By the way, how are the calves responding? Are they growing as much as the arms? Are you using the same protocol too?

I put an inch on my calves but I stopped hitting them bc they are so veiny and every 2-3 times I would pin them I would hit a vein so I stopped. Its hard to avoid veins. I was going back and forth between 6 shots on the sides and 2 shots directly in each head. I may try it again at a later date but right now I'm just going to stick with arms and train my calves hard.

I'm using sythetek syntherol. Prior to using SEOs I'd never pinned arms and I must say I was nervous at first bc I thought it would be painful but I use a 25g 5/8 with a 3ml syringe and it's very minimal pain. Very smooth and easy to push.

I am new to Synthol... but I've always heard you want it deep in muscle. Isn't 5/8" pretty shallow? Just curious... 5/8 seems way less intimidating and doable

I put an inch on my calves but I stopped hitting them bc they are so veiny and every 2-3 times I would pin them I would hit a vein so I stopped. Its hard to avoid veins. I was going back and forth between 6 shots on the sides and 2 shots directly in each head. I may try it again at a later date but right now I'm just going to stick with arms and train my calves hard.
I'm guessing Synertol is thicker the most steroids correct? If that's why you're using a 27 gauge pin. I'm currently pinning test in my delts and tri's with a 28 gauge half inch insulin Pin. I was hoping I would be able to get away with that in my biceps with syntherol? I appreciate feedback brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am new to Synthol... but I've always heard you want it deep in muscle. Isn't 5/8" pretty shallow? Just curious... 5/8 seems way less intimidating and doable

I haven't had any issues I know a lot of guys use half inch insulin pins. As long as you massage it and make sure you don't have lumps your fine.

I'm guessing Synertol is thicker the most steroids correct? If that's why you're using a 27 gauge pin. I'm currently pinning test in my delts and tri's with a 28 gauge half inch insulin Pin. I was hoping I would be able to get away with that in my biceps with syntherol? I appreciate feedback brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No, it's a lot thinner than any gear I've ever used. I'm using a 25g but I've heard of multiple people using 1/2 inch 30g insulin pins.

I have also heard of many using slin pins because the oil is so thin...I always used 25g 1" pins to make sure I got deep enough into the muscle...And always made sure to massage throughout the day with a small paint roller.

gents i have not been on here since i posted - respectfully, never meant to offend or be a dick and for those that took my 'millenial' comment to the heart, my bad I can see how it came across harsh.

however, in regards to the 'expert' comments - i never claimed to be an expert on any particular topic. i will respectfully appologize for coming across harsh, but some of you need to take a xanax or lower the tren dose because this is just a forum where we come to have fun and share ideas.

to those that I offended, in the words of connor macgregor - i just want to take this time, from the bottom of mi heart to appologize, to absolutely fuckin' no one! =)

for those that chimed in and gave their advice and protocols etc, good looks i appreciate your feedback.

That's what caught me as well:rolleyes:

The only thing I have seen changed is the amounts people use now for EVERYTHING...Other then that what works, works, no sense in screwing with what's been proven to work.

exactly - which I should of been more clear on and also the amount of attitude on here is insane - back in the day everyone just seemed a bit more happy for a lack of a better phrase.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws