over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol time

Growm0re

Registered
So shame on me for running gear for about 15 years now and never giving synthol a whirl

Before the newbies tell me to "read big As protocol" save yourself the energy you millennials need for something worthwhile

To our vets: do you focus on one muscle at a time with multiple injections or do you focus on injections the day of training? Hanys FS7 training makes legit sense with synthol, high orals, and heavy insulin to bring up lagging parts. How do You guys run it?

Btw to Big A: mad respect to you and the old schoolers that are still around on here. Shit has changed!

I've been just doing 3ml in the top center (peak) of both bicep heads and 3ml in the top of the horseshoe on my tris and I've gained over an inch in 3 weeks.

I've been just doing 3ml in the top center (peak) of both bicep heads and 3ml in the top of the horseshoe on my tris and I've gained over an inch in 3 weeks.
That's good stuff brother. Have you done it before? If so for how long how much did you run and how much did you lose when you came off?I was thinking about using it in my biceps this cycle..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's good stuff brother. Have you done it before? If so for how long how much did you run and how much did you lose when you came off?I was thinking about using it in my biceps this cycle..

This is my first time and honestly the results are better than I expected. I'm doing calves, bis and tris. I had to work up to 3mls starting with 1ml per head and once I worked up to 3mls my coach wants me doing 3mls in each head 2xweek for 3 weeks then doing a maintenance phase for an additional 4-6 weeks with 3mls 1xweek.

Btw to Big A: mad respect to you and the old schoolers that are still around on here. Shit has changed!

Oh... you think so?

Good luck then. :cool:

Before the newbies tell me to "read big As protocol" save yourself the energy you millennials need for something worthwhile

LOL - funny guy! Considering 95% of logs used Big A's guide for their
protocols this actually cracked me up.

No one said it's the only way to do it, but it has kinda been shown to
work...I dunno mr 15 years you are the expert.

To our vets: do you focus on one muscle at a time with multiple injections or do you focus on injections the day of training? Hanys FS7 training makes legit sense with synthol, high orals, and heavy insulin to bring up lagging parts. How do You guys run it?

Have you looked around at all? There are several logs going across quite a
few sites at the moment that describe how they are using and have used
Syntherol.

-Pinkton has a greatl, long-running one that is still going AND he and JJB1
used an alternative protocol to the guide by Big A so that should be of great
interest to you non-millennial...

-CM used it.

-Jfrost who answered you.

Click search?

Last edited:
One muscle at a time

I have done it about 6 years ago,,did bis,,then tris. Yes one muscle group at a time,,i followed Basskillers proto call. I really did not like it,,i did like the larger looking muscle,but it was a little painful:D dont want to sound like wimp,,just saying. Made the muscle weaker too,,had to go lighter weights,,for me anyways.Good luck.

This is my first time and honestly the results are better than I expected. I'm doing calves, bis and tris. I had to work up to 3mls starting with 1ml per head and once I worked up to 3mls my coach wants me doing 3mls in each head 2xweek for 3 weeks then doing a maintenance phase for an additional 4-6 weeks with 3mls 1xweek.

How many times per week did you do the 1ml?

"High orals, and heavy insulin to bring up lagging parts."

No wonder why guys are dropping like flies now and days...

"High orals, and heavy insulin to bring up lagging parts."

No wonder why guys are dropping like flies now and days...

Nah he's 15 years in the game..Expert. You're just a silly millennial noob.

Super interested in this. I've played around with the idea but have never taken the plunge (plus my biceps have always been sensitive to pinning). Are you using Sythetek's Syntherol? There are a couple other companies that have popped up these past couple years with good reviews on them.

it is worthwhile

should we save the energy rather then tell you ?

not too sure about thatdo you really have respect, even though the word old schoolers to me says disrespect, old, out of touch etc

do you think the wheel needs reinventing?
do you think all things from the past arent worthwhile, so to say those who made mistakes and acquired wisdom, are not worth learning from?

think about asking questions in a little less inflammatory way. I assure you will get more support.

Super interested in this. I've played around with the idea but have never taken the plunge (plus my biceps have always been sensitive to pinning). Are you using Sythetek's Syntherol? There are a couple other companies that have popped up these past couple years with good reviews on them.

I'm using sythetek syntherol. Prior to using SEOs I'd never pinned arms and I must say I was nervous at first bc I thought it would be painful but I use a 25g 5/8 with a 3ml syringe and it's very minimal pain. Very smooth and easy to push.

Are you using syntherol or Synthol? Whichever one you are using how did you decide to use that specific one and because I'm torn between the two..

3cc in each bi head and tri head

3x a week gives me great results, inject deep,

Are you using syntherol or Synthol? Whichever one you are using how did you decide to use that specific one and because I'm torn between the two..

I just answered that above your comment but I am using syntherol and honestly I picked it bc it's made in a lab, they had a Xmas sale so I got one free bottle and it has good reviews plus offers a double money back guarantee so I figured it's probably legit. No real scientific reasoning behind picking syntherol if that's what your asking.

By the way, how are the calves responding? Are they growing as much as the arms? Are you using the same protocol too?

Oh... you think so?

Good luck then. :cool:

That's what caught me as well:rolleyes:

The only thing I have seen changed is the amounts people use now for EVERYTHING...Other then that what works, works, no sense in screwing with what's been proven to work.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member