over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol use by Trevor Smith

massnup

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Interesting interview with Trevor years ago on synthol use and how he says to use it etc. Whats everyones take on it that has used it?

Trevor: First of all I need to make if perfectly clear that what matters most when doing site injections, whether it is with real gear or something like Site Enhancement Oil Plus (even though I sell the product for external use only) is the LENGTH OF THE NEEDLE! Remember the "lifting" action we talked about before, in order to achieve that you have to get down low into the belly of the muscle. For this a minimum of a 1-inch needle is necessary, although I personally would recommend a 1.5-inch, as it will get deeper and lift more from the bottom. Remember you want muscle pushed up, you don’t want oil sitting on top of the muscle. People get squeamish when doing site injections for some reason and try to lessen the trauma by using a short pin. The end result is that water balloon effect with absolutely no definition showing. My suggestion is that if you are bothered by the injections, use a smaller gauge like a 23 or even a 25. It will take longer to inject the oil, but will cause less scar tissue and will not hurt as much.

O.K. let’s start with the biceps. What you want to do is understand that when you flex the muscle, whether you have a short head, or a long head to your biceps, the muscle will be at it’s densest and most concentrated in the "peak" of the biceps. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE THE INJECTION SHOULD EVER GO: A: BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THE MOST MUSCLE TISSUE IS WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO GO DEEPER AND GET A BETTER LIFTING EFFECT AND B: BECAUSE IT WILL FALL IN LINE WITH THE GENETIC DESIGN OF YOUR BICEPS. So you simply flex your arm, locate the peak, relax the arm and lay it out on a table in front of you, and go straight down into the area you marked as the "peak". People are always trying to change the shape of the arm that they were born with rather than just trying to make the shape they were born with big as ****ing hell. So what if you don’t have high peaks, Sergio had shitty peaks, but his arms were ****ing awesome and full. And so what if you arms aren’t awesome and full and you have a short head with a higher peak, that is what Ronnie Coleman and Robbie Robinson’s arms are like…..except they made their arms ****ing huge. People try injecting into the peak, on the inside of the biceps, on the outside of the biceps, on the inside down low by the insertion and on the outside down low by the insertion. Guess what, at the end of the day it looks like they had a water balloon implanted into their arm. Only go into the peak of the biceps. People with small arms should start off with 2-3ml while people who have some meat there can go 3-5ml

The Triceps: Now you can use two places here, but you should only focus mostly on the "peak" of the triceps…which is to say the big lateral head of the triceps. So what you do is flex your arm in the mirror again, and locate the peak of the triceps, which is the polar opposite of the biceps peak. You have a friend mark it with their finger, and then let the arm hang by your side. Your friend will then go in from behind of you and perform the injection, going straight into the area he marked as the "peak" of the triceps. Again, people with small arms should start off with 2-3ml while people who have some meat there can go 3-5ml. You can also do the very upper most part of the horseshoe of the triceps. This you can perform yourself, although because you are dealing with a very small muscle that is already close to the surface, you can get away with using a shorter needle….but this is the only area that you can do so with. Also, do not use more than 1-1.5 ml in this area because it is so small.

The Lateral Delt: Yes you can do the front and rear delts, but I only suggest doing the lateral delt because it is what is responsible in giving you the "capped" look to your shoulders that you are trying to achieve. Also, the rear delt is a very small muscle that is so vital to the movement of the arm, that it is not wise to cause a lot of micro-trauma in the form of injections as it can result in a tear which can put an end to your career as a bodybuilder real fast. So, we will focus on the lateral delt. Now with your arm hanging straight down at your side, simply trace your clavicle with your other hand all the way to the end until you come to the shoulder joint, which you can feel with your fingers. Now just past the shoulder joint is the wonderful, fleshy lateral delt. This is the ONLY place a smart person will inject anything because you will not hit any nerves here and there is a pocket there (provided by mother nature) that is the perfect spot to shoot in your gear or oils. Therefore, to insure that you get under that lateral delt and into this pocket, you want to go straight down into the area just past the shoulder joint with your pin as if someone dropped a needle from the ceiling. Because this is a larger muscle (hopefully) you can go 3-5ml.

The calves: Now understand that if you are not used to doing site injections into your calves that you will have a hard time walking after you do so for the first time. Sitting in a chair, you would simply go into both the inside and outside of the calf muscle. Straight in, with the needle parallel to the floor. Keep the amounts at 1-2ml for the inside and 1-2ml for the outside of the calf.

As far as any other places to go, I will share a little known fact with you and your readers. Lee Haney used to take all of his shots and put them into his pecs. Basically the way you would do this is you would flex your pecs as if you were doing a side chest and mark the area in the upper chest where the pec bunches up the most. Then relax and inject into the area with the needle parallel to your body. Since you are automatically getting under the majority of the muscle injecting this way, you need only go in about an inch…maybe even less. You can do the same thing in the lower chest…just be sure to go right above the nipple line.

AE: I know your product is meant for topical use only, but I've heard that people are actually injecting it! Although this is a horrible misuse of your product, what kind of frequency and volume of injections are you hearing that people have used?

Trevor: Pray-tell….is that true?!! Are they actually injecting my Site Enhancement Oil Plus and achieving 2-3 inch gains or more in their biceps, triceps, calves and delts? Oh my god!

Well, if one were to do such a thing. They would follow the above procedures I described and would do so in the following fashion.

Week 1: 3-5 times per week (depending on pain threshold) to build up the levels anywhere from 2-5mls depending on size of the arm and experience. Also, the calves should only be done once or twice in this first week due to the pain associated with walking after doing them.

Weeks 2- 8: Twice a week (except calves..only once per week) using 3-5mls again depending on the size of the arm and experience

At this point it would be wise to give your body a rest for a good 4 weeks although you and I both know that some people do not bother doing so. But those who are smart always give their bodies a break. No matter what it is they are doing. It should also be noted that it would be smart to always do your site injections AFTER YOU TRAINED THAT PARTICULAR BODYPART or a couple of days before. So if you train biceps on Tuesday, you would do your first injection after you trained biceps on Tuesday night and then your next injection say Thursday or Friday or Saturday or Sunday.

Very good point about length of the needle.

This is standard procedure among a lot of guys.

Interesting reading. In regard to the injecting volume I believe in the classic one Big A recommends (1,2 and 3 ml). This is the one I and many others followed and worked great.

Interesting reading. In regard to the injecting volume I believe in the classic one Big A recommends (1,2 and 3 ml). This is the one I and many others followed and worked great.

I agree first time users to Syntherol should be following Big A's laid out protocol...Ramping up from the 1ml on will assure that the muscle group is not experience too much trauma and it doesn't take an overabundance of time for the muscle to absorb the oil creating the stretching of the muscle fascia.....

I do believe that if a person decides to run another Syntherol protocol to the same muscle group that they should start at a higher dose then their first run...Maybe starting at 2-3ml and working their way up from there, following the same 30 day protocol with the continued 6wk maintenance afterwards.....

I agree first time users to Syntherol should be following Big A's laid out protocol...Ramping up from the 1ml on will assure that the muscle group is not experience too much trauma and it doesn't take an overabundance of time for the muscle to absorb the oil creating the stretching of the muscle fascia.....

I do believe that if a person decides to run another Syntherol protocol to the same muscle group that they should start at a higher dose then their first run...Maybe starting at 2-3ml and working their way up from there, following the same 30 day protocol with the continued 6wk maintenance afterwards.....

What do you think about his statement regarding pinning only in the peak of the bicep rather than a high/middle/low rotation?

This states once or twice per week on calves with 1-2 ml. This does not seem like an effective dosing. Isn't it suppose to be daily in calves?

What do you think about his statement regarding pinning only in the peak of the bicep rather than a high/middle/low rotation?

I have suggested to others in the past to inject down into the peak to help increase more peak for the outer head...But I am still a huge believer of the 6 separate injection locations for the bis (3 inner-3 outer heads)...I believe that is the best method to assure that oil gets all throughout the muscle (increasing the thickness and peak)...Remember the main goal while trying to increase the size of the muscle group is also to keep it looking natural...Also Syntherol dissipates so quickly that I do not agree with his injection timings.....

Here's a picture from Gray's Anatomy. It shows a big artery and 2 big veins going through here. There's also a major nerve. Only trouble is that I can't tell whether they are near the surface or near the bone. Where are they?!

**broken link removed**

The other problem is that the text emphasizes that their location is highly variable, and even their number--some people have branchings in different places, so they have a different number of veins there.

I REALLY don't want to inject Syntherol into a vein. How can I avoid that?

Here's a picture from Gray's Anatomy. It shows a big artery and 2 big veins going through here. There's also a major nerve. Only trouble is that I can't tell whether they are near the surface or near the bone. Where are they?!

**broken link removed**

The other problem is that the text emphasizes that their location is highly variable, and even their number--some people have branchings in different places, so they have a different number of veins there.

REALLY don't want to inject Syntherol into a vein. How can I avoid that?

Yes the location of veins and nerves varies with everyone, that is why in your
first couple of days (if you use Syntherol) you will most likely nick a few veins
on the way in/out and maybe run into a nerve. Although hitting a nerve is
less likely. It's pretty much part of the deal.

In my first 2-3 days I nicked something almost on every shot until I found the
good spots along both heads of the bis. Didn't have any issues with triceps.

RE: Your question about injecting into a vein, if you don't know how to or that
to avoid injecting anything into a vein (whether it is
Syntherol,gear or plain old vitamins) you should be ASPIRATING.

I REALLY don't want to inject Syntherol into a vein. How can I avoid that?

The same way you would avoid injecting AAS into a vein, by aspirating...If you do enough injections you are going to nick a vein from time to time, it is inevitable but by aspirating you will know real quick whether you are in a vein.....

I wonder if doing synthol 2 times per week in each head of the tris and bis would keep growth coming at a good steady pace throughout the year since it would be keeping the muscle tissues expanded and stretched at ll times rather than bombarding it for 4 weeks?

The same way you would avoid injecting AAS into a vein, by aspirating...If you do enough injections you are going to nick a vein from time to time, it is inevitable but by aspirating you will know real quick whether you are in a vein.....
I'm not confident enough about aspirating to bet my life on it.

First, I've never seen a "positive" result when aspirating, so I'm not confident that I'd recognize it, or that I'm doing it right. It's hard to aspirate with one hand!

Second, the needle never stays in one place while I'm injecting anything oil-based. I have to use a lot of pressure, and so the needle goes up and down during the injection. Aspirating at the start is no guarantee you won't be in a vein after you've injected 1 ml and the needle's gone in a quarter-inch deeper.

Sometimes I pull the needle out and a lot of blood comes out after, even though I aspirated & didn't see anything.

It sounds like your injection skills still need some work. When you inject, you should push the needle all the way in and have it create a little indent in your skin so you know there will be no fidgeting of the pin up and down. Also, a positive during aspiration is instead of air when u pull back the plunger, a shitload of blood fills the syringe. It's stupidly obvious.

It's fine when you get some blood leaking out after you pull the pin out. That just means you might have pierced something on the way in, but as long as you got nothing during aspiration, you're not injecting directly into it. Make sure to apply a lot of pressure for 30sec - 1 min to avoid bruising of the injection site after you pull the pin out. Just because you inject into a vein, doesn't mean you'll die. It'll just cause you to cough a whole bunch like tren cough. It'll pass. If it was more serious then that, a lot of bodybuilders and stupid people in general would be very dead by now.

I'm not confident enough about aspirating to bet my life on it.

First, I've never seen a "positive" result when aspirating, so I'm not confident that I'd recognize it, or that I'm doing it right. It's hard to aspirate with one hand!

Second, the needle never stays in one place while I'm injecting anything oil-based. I have to use a lot of pressure, and so the needle goes up and down during the injection. Aspirating at the start is no guarantee you won't be in a vein after you've injected 1 ml and the needle's gone in a quarter-inch deeper.

Sometimes I pull the needle out and a lot of blood comes out after, even though I aspirated & didn't see anything.

I agree with the above, if you cannot inject properly then you need to work on your technique...Aspirating only consists on pulling back on the plunger very slightly, you will know real quick if you are in a vein because blood will go into the syringe (just pulling back on the plunger just one line will tell you if you are in a vein or not)...As for moving around the needles while you're injecting, that is probably your biggest problem right there, you are most likely nicking a vein while moving it and while pulling out (everyone who has injected long enough has nicked veins coming out many times).....

If you are having this much issue when injecting oil based products and the there is too much pressure to inject you should start heating the syringe prior to injecting, as it will make the oil much smoother...Also Syntherol is very refined and is as smooth as injecting HGH.....

If you are using a 1" needle and as you inject only a ml the needle has gone down 1/4" then you are not deep enough with that needle to begin with...I would not suggest you using Syntherol because if you have this much trouble only injecting 1ml then you are going to have a hell of a time doing 30 days straight of injections and the last 10 days being at 3ml in each head.....

You need to reassess the way you are doing things...Either find a location that you can easily inject or find some videos that can show you the proper way to inject...But even if you were physically ready for Syntherol I would not recommend it to you as skillfully you are not prepared for it.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131