over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol VS HA for Glutes????

Bufffbarbie

Newbies
Hello ladies,

So I am on a mission to build big, round, and plump glutes. I’m not trying to compete I just want to grow them and blow them up as fast as possible. I’ve used Hyaluronic acid from AminoAsylum and it worked pretty well. I shot 9ml in each glute every three days because I trained glutes every third day. My question is which is better? I know with Sunthol (painless pumps) you have to inject daily but with HA you can do it three times a week. I just NEED solid insight please

I suggest training harder and hitting glutes from every angle VS the " I want it today attitude".

Synthol butt kinda looks gross unclad the way I see it.

Hello ladies,

So I am on a mission to build big, round, and plump glutes. I’m not trying to compete I just want to grow them and blow them up as fast as possible. I’ve used Hyaluronic acid from AminoAsylum and it worked pretty well. I shot 9ml in each glute every three days because I trained glutes every third day. My question is which is better? I know with Sunthol (painless pumps) you have to inject daily but with HA you can do it three times a week. I just NEED solid insight please
Just curious, does that hurt? And did you spread those 9 cc out or was it all in one big shot? I never used seo and I'm too old to want to try, but sometimes it's better to be patient [spell check] when you get older you will have to live with the consequences of your actions, but best wishes!

My wife says hard work will get you there. She has been training since the age of 14 and now 54 and her butt is hard , athletic, round and pleasant looking to the eye. That's our opinion together sister barbie !
On a good day one a month she will squat 250 lb.
That's at 5'6" and 135 lb.

Ok… we’ll I spread it all through out the glute. It worked amazing and deft gave my ass more volume. Didn’t make it feel lumpy or anything or even look weird sooooo I would and most likely will do it again. I know doctors use HA as a fill when they do Non surgical BBLs

I’m surprised there aren’t more females in here with experience doing this. Lol

Syntherol will last much longer than HA so it could be worth doing if you want it that much. Although you are better going the route the Brazilian girls do and get PMMA or actual implants but the issue with those is they look fake. If you did injections I recommend going easy with the volume because most of them go way overboard and it looks odd especially when they get lean. How lean are you? I have seen some women build great arses over time through training and diet alone.

Syntherol will last much longer than HA so it could be worth doing if you want it that much. Although you are better going the route the Brazilian girls do and get PMMA or actual implants but the issue with those is they look fake. If you did injections I recommend going easy with the volume because most of them go way overboard and it looks odd especially when they get lean. How lean are you? I have seen some women build great arses over time through training and diet alone.
Hey… so I know it’s been a long time but I have been trying to still build a big nice butt without going to a surgeon.

I ended up trying a few things and I feel like this thread should be stick for woman as a reference. Lol.

1st I tried HA - 9cc each cheek spread out from the top, hips, and lower. The results with the HA at the volume was nice. Gave me roundness and a crazy pump while I trained. I still wanted more bang for my buck which leads me to my next experiment.

2nd I tried Painless pumps. I went through an entire 120ml vial in 1 week. Injecting 12 - 15 ml through out each cheek. I thought this would have gave me a better result since I used more oil and I though it would translate to more volume. Unfortunately it didn’t really do anything at all… yes I got pumps in the gym and yes it helped enlarge them but it was only a very little bit. In my opinion painless pumps was the worst between the two.

NOW I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW

My flutes are looking nice btw but not as big as I want them to be.

Hey… so I know it’s been a long time but I have been trying to still build a big nice butt without going to a surgeon.

I ended up trying a few things and I feel like this thread should be stick for woman as a reference. Lol.

1st I tried HA - 9cc each cheek spread out from the top, hips, and lower. The results with the HA at the volume was nice. Gave me roundness and a crazy pump while I trained. I still wanted more bang for my buck which leads me to my next experiment.

2nd I tried Painless pumps. I went through an entire 120ml vial in 1 week. Injecting 12 - 15 ml through out each cheek. I thought this would have gave me a better result since I used more oil and I though it would translate to more volume. Unfortunately it didn’t really do anything at all… yes I got pumps in the gym and yes it helped enlarge them but it was only a very little bit. In my opinion painless pumps was the worst between the two.

NOW I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW

My flutes are looking nice btw but not as big as I want them to be.

I honestly wouldn't recommend any more site enhancement. For it to work in such a large muscle you would need multiple bottles and to inject it over many weeks/months but I don't think it will give you the results you want. You tried it so now you know what is entailed. Even if you were pleased with the results of certain things those results are only temporary unless you keep on injecting. Using the stuff that is permanent can be quite dangerous. Although sure there are 1000's upon 1000's of women who have had it done so it's a common procedure and if done in a proper setting can be ok.

I would just focus on nutrition and training your glutes as hard as possible and the results will come but very slowly. You say it yourself you are happy with them you just want them a bit bigger so that can be done over time with the correct training and nutrition plan. Now if you wanted bigger arms but nothing else to grow sure I would say syntherol and training but for your glutes I would only recommend training and think seo would be a waste.

If you must have a procedure done such as a fat transfer (Brazilian butt lift) I would recommend going to the best place possible and having it done by an expert with a proven record.

I honestly wouldn't recommend any more site enhancement. For it to work in such a large muscle you would need multiple bottles and to inject it over many weeks/months but I don't think it will give you the results you want. You tried it so now you know what is entailed. Even if you were pleased with the results of certain things those results are only temporary unless you keep on injecting. Using the stuff that is permanent can be quite dangerous. Although sure there are 1000's upon 1000's of women who have had it done so it's a common procedure and if done in a proper setting can be ok.

I would just focus on nutrition and training your glutes as hard as possible and the results will come but very slowly. You say it yourself you are happy with them you just want them a bit bigger so that can be done over time with the correct training and nutrition plan. Now if you wanted bigger arms but nothing else to grow sure I would say syntherol and training but for your glutes I would only recommend training and think seo would be a waste.

If you must have a procedure done such as a fat transfer (Brazilian butt lift) I would recommend going to the best place possible and having it done by an expert with a proven record.
Thank you for taking the time write out that well thought out response. I am just depressed because my whole life I have been the skinny girl with a boney butt. I bodybuilded for years and made gains from gear, training, diet but my butt is still not what I want. It’s probably my biggest insecurity and to think about paying $4-$5k for fat redistribution just makes me mad.

Idk if anyone on here has ever heard of the drug Actos (Pioglitazone) but it’s the only drug I know of that has been shown to help redistribute fat to woman’s legs and butt.

Thank you for taking the time write out that well thought out response. I am just depressed because my whole life I have been the skinny girl with a boney butt. I bodybuilded for years and made gains from gear, training, diet but my butt is still not what I want. It’s probably my biggest insecurity and to think about paying $4-$5k for fat redistribution just makes me mad.

Idk if anyone on here has ever heard of the drug Actos (Pioglitazone) but it’s the only drug I know of that has been shown to help redistribute fat to woman’s legs and butt.
You are probably spending a thousand dollars or more over time on different injectables, drugs, supplements, etc, already

I'd just pay for the surgery from a good doctor

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly