over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol???

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hypothetical of course... ok i used synthol a few years ago. now ever now n then ill site inject and when i asperate the syringe fill up w some blood/puss looking stuff. i dont have an abcesss, or infection, dont have a fever and havent used synthol in 3 years, what the hell is this stuff? i freaks me out. anyone have any idea whats going on? is it puss? synthol? wtf?
chime in bro......

It's not puss, or at least not puss from something you put into your body years ago. If you are site injecting now, are you sure that the stuff you are pulling back (I'm assuming a few cc at a time?) is not from a bad shot/reaction caused by that? I've had haematomas in my quads before, which I treated myself (with a diagnosis from Big Heinz!) and it could be something similar... still, if there is puss there, you need to treat this ASAP. IronMike

hmmmm

its not puss, it looks like it might be from a previous shot like a few weeks before. but it doesnt happen often just once in a while. whats the hemmatoma and how did you treat it? im not sick, have no pain, no fever, no swelling nothing. not even redness. so do you think thats what it is? if you dont wanna post openly please pm me. id appreciate your insite as nobody else has an answer at all for this.
thanks bro. i appreciate it.

what color is it????

If it is pure blood it is a hematoma and needs to be drained. I would do it yourself if it needs to be drained you will need a 30ml luerlock syring and a 2 inch 20g needle. Also betadine the area real well. Then insert needle in to the hematoma and draw out the hematoma(blood ball). Now if it is clotted it may need some sterile saline or water injected approx2-3mls to get it flowing. Now if it is not pure blood then it is most likely what we call serous fluid. It is actually a little puss with some blood plasma. It is prewarner of the body to an infection. If I were you I would use a new site for 4-6 months. Any questions IM me.

zephyr22 said:
If it is pure blood it is a hematoma and needs to be drained. I would do it yourself if it needs to be drained you will need a 30ml luerlock syring and a 2 inch 20g needle. Also betadine the area real well. Then insert needle in to the hematoma and draw out the hematoma(blood ball). Now if it is clotted it may need some sterile saline or water injected approx2-3mls to get it flowing. Now if it is not pure blood then it is most likely what we call serous fluid. It is actually a little puss with some blood plasma. It is prewarner of the body to an infection. If I were you I would use a new site for 4-6 months. Any questions IM me.

damn good post brother!!!

you could post of a pic of it the next time it happens too, that may help :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws