over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
I was thinking of using some synthol to bring up my delts and biceps because they’ve always lagged behind other body parts. Who’s used synthol and how were your results ?

Currently running my first real run in side delts. Started Calves a couple of years ago but got tired of injecting and quit haha.

So far my side delts look full all day. I shoot only 1.5 ml mostly each other day. Sometimes a day later if it is sensitive. I want to keep this up for a longer period of time but will up the volume to 2 ml and later 3 ml.

I'm using Syntherol and have not had even the smallest bit of pain, just a very full feeling. Of course it can still get sensitive because of the PIP but to me it's easier then shooting AAS.

Plenty of discussion about this. Use a search on it, you will see tons of threads.

Dont shoot oil into your body. Looks horrible, is horrible...
According to who? Plenty have used syntherol was amazing results. Not all oils out there are the same.

I've yet to run it properly (bought a bottle couple years ago and liked it) but I know many who have and you can't even tell. The muscle injected is obviously round as hell but you can't necessarily tell its from SEO. So I don't agree with gym-rat here but I also don't think it should be done unless training and nutrition are on point but that's common sense at this point I hope.

Currently running my first real run in side delts. Started Calves a couple of years ago but got tired of injecting and quit haha.

So far my side delts look full all day. I shoot only 1.5 ml mostly each other day. Sometimes a day later if it is sensitive. I want to keep this up for a longer period of time but will up the volume to 2 ml and later 3 ml.

I'm using Syntherol and have not had even the smallest bit of pain, just a very full feeling. Of course it can still get sensitive because of the PIP but to me it's easier then shooting AAS.

Are you just injecting the side area? How are you liking it?

Are you just injecting the side area? How are you liking it?
Yes only the sides. My rear delts are pretty good and even if they weren't I can't reach them and injecting my front delts somehow scares the f*ck out of me.

I like it a lot so far. I have a very narrow build, am 6.2 as well so you can paint the picture. Now my side delts are at least popping, veiny and full so it gives a totally different look. I'm transitioning from cut to gain phase so I'll see what will happen from here on.

Yes only the sides. My rear delts are pretty good and even if they weren't I can't reach them and injecting my front delts somehow scares the f*ck out of me.

I like it a lot so far. I have a very narrow build, am 6.2 as well so you can paint the picture. Now my side delts are at least popping, veiny and full so it gives a totally different look. I'm transitioning from cut to gain phase so I'll see what will happen from here on.
Interesting...Keep us updated on your progress! Maybe start a log on here so others can follow including the OP.

That all sounds great. Looks like the results are really showing. You only doing 1.5ml per delt every other day? How long have you been running the protocol?

Dont shoot oil into your body. Looks horrible, is horrible...
Might want to scroll down the page here...There is a video of Phil Hernon posing (RIP), and that dude admitted openly many times to using Syntherol and was at one point sponsored by Synthetek.

Probably wanna come back and edit your comment after that because I am pretty fucking sure you don't and never will come close to looking as good as that 'oiled-up, horrible looking' man did:rolleyes::cautious:

Guess that's why it says gym-rat as your handle instead of bb'er, and why it says 'newbie' under that:sleep::cool:

edit: I'll just post a link to that '94 posing video here:
^Does that look "horrible" to you...Just from off the top of my head I remember he said arms and some quads at the miminum?!

Last edited:
Might want to scroll down the page here...There is a video of Phil Hernon posing (RIP), and that dude admitted openly many times to using Syntherol and was at one point sponsored by Synthetek.

Probably wanna come back and edit your comment after that because I am pretty fucking sure you don't and never will come close to looking as good as that 'oiled-up, horrible looking' man did:rolleyes::cautious:

Guess that's why it says gym-rat as your handle instead of bb'er, and why it says 'newbie' under that:sleep::cool:

edit: I'll just post a link to that '94 posing video here:
^Does that look "horrible" to you...Just from off the top of my head I remember he said arms and some quads at the miminum?!
For the sake of accuracy, I remember a post from Big A that dates the invention of synthol to I think 1996, so I don't think Hernon was using it in this video.

you can do a decent amount of Seo in a muscle if you do multiple injections in the muscle and space out the oil, use longer gauge needles to get it deep and put a tens unit on the muscle after to really massage that oil around to smooth out the muscle belly.

Very easy to get nice results.

That all sounds great. Looks like the results are really showing. You only doing 1.5ml per delt every other day? How long have you been running the protocol?
Yes I got the idea from a topic by JohnJuanb1, it's a log about his buddy Pinkton. It's not drastic changes as in BigA's protocol but to me this is more do-able and if you do this long term it should give some nice extra mass.

That being said I am at one point going to up slowly I think. But only been running this for a few weeks now so no rush.

For the sake of accuracy, I remember a post from Big A that dates the invention of synthol to I think 1996, so I don't think Hernon was using it in this video.
Big A can confirm but I know it was created in the mid-90's and Phil, Big A and many others admitted to using it during their competition years (Synthetek's Syntherol verison came out in late 90's - which Chris Clark was on here talking about it)...So even if not that particular show, the dude, Big A and MANY competitors did, do and will use it. And none of the guys I know personally that have done it look "horrible" from use.

Who here has used it with good results for delts and arms? My delts and arms have always lacked and I’d love to see if it would help. Just scared because I’ve heard it can deprive your muscles of oxygen they need to grow ? Any truth to that ?

Just scared because I’ve heard it can deprive your muscles of oxygen they need to grow ?
Huh??

Just read this:

In my experience you won’t benefit much from it if you don’t use the larger doses. Like 3ml or more per muscle head. Using only 1/2ml or 1ml won’t amount to much. The soreness will eventually set in and you’ll need a day or two break, but it will swell up the muscle! Also you need to keep up with the maintenance phase as well in order to keep what you gained.

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner