over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syria's 'Ghost' killers: Steroid-mad thugs

thethe

Registered
Syria's 'Ghost' killers: Steroid-mad thugs who keep tyrant al-Assad's murderous regime in power are terrorising civilians - Mirror Online

Sorry for the people of Syria, but this author is just trying to sensationalize this article to get more readers. 4 pictures of the same guy does not make "thugs" or if the guy is steriods or not.
Steriods= mad-crazy killers (shaking my head at this)
These guys are killers and should be taken out but I hate how they use a drug to make it seem like that is the cause. Maybe I'm making too much about this because in the end the people of Syria need help and the world is just watching while they kill helpless people (and children worst of all). Just wish the writer would focus on the need to the UN or someone to come to there rescue, maybe some steriod mad special forces :)?

Syria's 'perma-bulking' thugs, now I've seen it all.

What is the UN doing about this situation?

^ Nothing, the UN won't do anything but send in un-armed "peace keepers" to try to "negotiate" with these scumbags. What we need to do is hunt these guys down, plain and simple. I'll throw some tax dollars towards it! These guys are not "musclebound" mr author, they are FAT

Send in the navy seals to wipe those clowns out

What is the UN doing about this situation?

The UN has never really done anything about well... anything. I got asked a while ago if I wanted to train some units for the UN. Quite literally asked whats the point and hung up on the guy.

The UN frankly I still can't get my head around, the point is?

Canibal victim!

I didnt pay much heed to the main story but at the end of that web page there are photos of a guy that had his face chewed off by a guy high on bath salts! Ive heard that there are several of these canibal cases now that have happened. Peopl get high on those legal bath salts and then got out and enrage and eat someone's face off! This shit is like a bad movie.

Attachments

• ORIGINAL+Miami+Cannibal+victim+Ronald+Poppo.jpg
    ORIGINAL+Miami+Cannibal+victim+Ronald+Poppo.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,386
Last edited:
The US could send our Face eating bath salt addicted cannibals over to seek and destroy the ghost killers..

i cant believe so many people are buying this. this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen. i mean do these guys look anything other than comical to you?

they seem like a bunch of goofballs taking pics.

if anything this seems like the type of retard propaganda that the freaks running this country and the UN would produce.

seriously what self respecting criminal or true thug would do these things while trying to look like bluto from popey. killing only women and children while taking dangerous drugs? this stinks of the establishment.

:banghead:

*yawn* i get so tired of hearing about "syria this and syria that"
who cares?
More people are killed south of the border each day than in Syria...all in the name of illegal drugs supporting the US economy.
Syria has no OIL so the US is just puffing air, that and the fact that Russia and China are starting to throw their weight around in the UN as they should be.
US needs to quit playing policeman and send the troops home.

You need to care or you will be paying more and more at the pump because of the unrest.

*yawn* i get so tired of hearing about "syria this and syria that"
who cares?
More people are killed south of the border each day than in Syria...all in the name of illegal drugs supporting the US economy.
Syria has no OIL so the US is just puffing air, that and the fact that Russia and China are starting to throw their weight around in the UN as they should be.
US needs to quit playing policeman and send the troops home.

I'm guessing that guy would gas if he ran 1/2 a block. So, how does his size help him? Are they engaging in hand to hand combat? I think not. Even so, a lightweight in the UFC would destroy this guy. A 120lb sniper could take this guy out with ease. If anything, he's a bigger target.

if steroids made me look like that i would never take'em.That dont look like aas looks like hes on big macs (and as i think Alphamaledawg said) badddd site injects

Last edited:
The US could send our Face eating bath salt addicted cannibals over to seek and destroy the ghost killers..

Send em in the fight the terrorists in the middle east! There is actually some talk that the US soldier that went on that shooting spree in Afghanistan killing women and children might have been high on bath salts. I guess there is use now over there amongst your soldiers they are saying, since they dont test for that stuff and its legal.

no one is doing anything about it because these trained groups that are killing civilians are Russian sent to protect Al Assad's regime.
if any outside forces interfere then its going to be them against the Russian's.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131