over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sytherol injection q's...

hulk

Newbies
hi,
I am going to be using syntherol for my chest, i am thinking 12 jabs per pec, so i am worried about hitting a nerve. Can somebody provide a link to some anatomy charts for me to study? i am also having trouble figuring out what bigA meant by rear and middle triceps heads...i wanna make sure i dont end up shooting in the wrong place. is this how i should do my triceps injections? --
http://www.spotinjections.com/tri3.htm
http://www.spotinjections.com/tri4.htm

...thanks for all your responses

|--[\\\]>-------- Pec. injs? bad idea bro, ask Milos....seriously though, IMO, i dont think site inj. for a pec. muscle would make a dramatic dif. the pec is TOO large of a muscle to do so, it's not like the bi or tri muscle. I have heard too many horror stories of pec. inj. to do them. as for the Tricep inj. when i do them, i do them in 2 spots, 1st--Top of the 'horse shoe" and 2nd--if you have your arms straight out to your sides with palms UP, it's where your tri hangs down. As you can see, that was my "site inj. for dummies" as i am NOT a technical person...LOL

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- Pec. injs? bad idea bro, ask Milos....seriously though, IMO, i dont think site inj. for a pec. muscle would make a dramatic dif. the pec is TOO large of a muscle to do so, it's not like the bi or tri muscle. I have heard too many horror stories of pec. inj. to do them. as for the Tricep inj. when i do them, i do them in 2 spots, 1st--Top of the 'horse shoe" and 2nd--if you have your arms straight out to your sides with palms UP, it's where your tri hangs down. As you can see, that was my "site inj. for dummies" as i am NOT a technical person...LOL

I don't agree. Pec injections can be done properly, but the trick is that the entire muscle area has tobe covered since the whole muscle has to be lifted evenly.
DOing it the way he said 12 shots per pec, sounds right as he is covering the whole pec area.
The proximity to the heart of a muscle being injected with anything, doesn't make it more or less dangerous - ie injecting pecs is not any more dangerous than injecting arms.
Milos had his accident because he used Esiklean which was dirty and he had an imuno reaction that caused him to go into shock and nearly killed him. It had nothing to do with injecting an oil.

Regarding injecting in the tris, the medial and rear heads occupy the rear part of the arm, overlapping each other. Generally, if you inject in the upper half of the rear of your arm you are injecting in obe head and if you inject in the lower half of the back of the upper arm, you are injecting int he other head.
I don't recomend horseshoe injections unless that head is really lacking behind, which is pretty rare. And in that case, the dosages should be halved compared to the dosages used in the other tricep heads.

"the entire muscle area has tobe covered since the whole muscle has to be lifted evenly.DOing it the way he said 12 shots per pec"

|--[\\\\]>----------- That alone makes me not want to do it...LOL

"I don't recomend horseshoe injections unless that head is really lacking behind, which is pretty rare"

|--[\\\\]>---------- Guess you haven't seen my tris' yet..LOL But really, for me, inj. into the 'horse shoe' has braught out greater emphasis for my tris'...man, they must have been really lagging! :eek:

Actually what I read about the Milos case....

I know magazines are usually bull but I had read he injected and it created a a PE. Pulmonary embolism. Now anyone can get one of these fun little guys. It is a chunk of fat, oil, any foreign substance in the blood stream. It then travels to the lungs and then a coughing fit with severe oxygen deprivation and or death can occur. I have seen them many times. They have to be checked with a VQ scan to see if it is a true PE. The reason the chest may be a bit more chancey for injections is that it has a great blood supply in most Body Builders. This then increases the risk of PE formation due to injecting into a vessel. Aspiration before injection can usually be a good indicator but not always. I do believe in the many injections in the chest though to use site oil in it, but damn 12 injections would stop me from doing it for damn sure (too many damn pokes) hehehehehheh.... :)

zephyr22 said:
I know magazines are usually bull but I had read he injected and it created a a PE. Pulmonary embolism. Now anyone can get one of these fun little guys. It is a chunk of fat, oil, any foreign substance in the blood stream. It then travels to the lungs and then a coughing fit with severe oxygen deprivation and or death can occur. I have seen them many times. They have to be checked with a VQ scan to see if it is a true PE. The reason the chest may be a bit more chancey for injections is that it has a great blood supply in most Body Builders. This then increases the risk of PE formation due to injecting into a vessel. Aspiration before injection can usually be a good indicator but not always. I do believe in the many injections in the chest though to use site oil in it, but damn 12 injections would stop me from doing it for damn sure (too many damn pokes) hehehehehheh.... :)

Well, when I was having a chat with Chris Clark (Chris helped Milos with his gear, etc), Chris told me that Milos's hospital report had diognised a imuno alergic reaction to a contaminant (dirt) in the oil. It was not a PE as reported by the mags.
While I agree that a PE can happen with any oily injection, and the chances are pretty high without aspirating, as some guys can attest to including myself (propionate was the culprit in my case), Milos's experience was because of dirty oil, not the oil itself.
And what brand was that dirty oil - Esikclean, the cheap crap that I have been telling people for years to stay away from.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131