over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-3?

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Will a low dose of t-3 stop natural thyroid production. 12.5 mg. I'm not looking to cut body fat. Just came off a run tren. Never got to high on it but I'm a fricken zombie! Thinking it might be low. Or I'm a best to ride it out

110% or expect to regret it!

you want to take a drug because you think you may be lacking in some area?

In this case, I would recommend holding off for a little bit....the thyroid bounces back quite quickly.

or it could be an entirely different issue altogether.

you want to take a drug because you think you may be lacking in some area?

In this case, I would recommend holding off for a little bit....the thyroid bounces back quite quickly.

or it could be an entirely different issue altogether.

Thanks man.

I'm nearly certain that your own natural thyroid output would be suppressed due to it seeing an exo source of it is being introduced - it might not happen right away - but it will happen. Akin to if someone only uses 100mg test e.... their body will still stop producing its own. body likes to be as efficient as possible - if it doesn't think it needs to produce something it won't. Not 100% on that - but i'd imagine it would impair thyroid output. I'd wait a bit and instead if you don't i would just use GDA's, etc. to better make use of your carbs/cals - i find that helps me stay leaner without of course impacting thyroid at all. i do 900mg berberine at night and sometimes ALA throughout the day. Bit different than playing with thyroid - but might help

I'm nearly certain that your own natural thyroid output would be suppressed due to it seeing an exo source of it is being introduced - it might not happen right away - but it will happen. Akin to if someone only uses 100mg test e.... their body will still stop producing its own. body likes to be as efficient as possible - if it doesn't think it needs to produce something it won't. Not 100% on that - but i'd imagine it would impair thyroid output. I'd wait a bit and instead if you don't i would just use GDA's, etc. to better make use of your carbs/cals - i find that helps me stay leaner without of course impacting thyroid at all. i do 900mg berberine at night and sometimes ALA throughout the day. Bit different than playing with thyroid - but might help

Thanks. I do 500x3 of berberine to. Love it! I'll just use stims to keep me awake. And up cardio

i dont have the link but if necessary I will dig it up, its said tren blocks the amino acid tyrosine that's responsible for aiding the conversion process. so when using tren t3 is often supplemented so you feel normal

I'd be more inclined to look more towards multiple system dysfunction, rather than an isolated gland.

Anabolic steroids disrupts several enzymatic pathways, such as the P450- cholesterol side-chain cleavage. This causes a decline in our endogenous steroidogenic capacity; e.g, pregnenolone, progesterone, 17-hydroxypregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone, 5-androstene-3 beta, 17 beta-diol and 17-hydroxyprogesterone. Ultimately, causing disruption to further downstream hormones, such corticosteroids and mineralocorticoids.

A few of the aforementioned hormones further metabolize to neurohormones, such as allopregnenlone. In short, allopregnenlone is a "feel good hormone", if you will.

I personally would look at supporting my pregnenolone and progesterone hormones. Then thyriod hormones, if needed. I'd pull a full thyroid panel, if you so choose.

hCG and pregnanolone can help support the aforementioned.

As for 12.5 mcgs of T3. That's fine, several Anti-aging clinics will Rx that dose, even 5mcgs a couple of times per day. I personally take 25mg of levothyroxine (T4) at bed time and 5mcgs of liothyronine (T3) twice a day. Both are Rx'd.

Last edited:
I'd be more inclined to look more towards multiple system dysfunction, rather than an isolated gland.

Anabolic steroids disrupts several enzymatic pathways, such as the P450- cholesterol side-chain cleavage. This causes a decline in our endogenous steroidogenic capacity; e.g, pregnenolone, progesterone, 17-hydroxypregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone, 5-androstene-3 beta, 17 beta-diol and 17-hydroxyprogesterone. Ultimately, causing disruption to further downstream hormones, such corticosteroids and mineralocorticoids.

A few of the aforementioned hormones further metabolize to neurohormones, such as allopregnenlone. In short, allopregnenlone is a "feel good hormone", if you will.

I personally would look at supporting my pregnenolone and progesterone hormones. Then thyriod hormones, if needed. I'd pull a full thyroid panel, if you so choose.

As for 12.5 mcgs of T3. That's fine, several Anti-aging clinics will Rx that dose, even 5mcgs a couple of times per day. I personally take 25mg of levothyroxine (T4) at bed time and 5mcgs of liothyronine (T3) twice a day. Both are Rx'd.

Thanks for chiming in man. I'm sure my system overall is in the shiter! I feel like my adrenal system is jacked. Felt like this before a show running to many stims. After reading more liver toxicity can give a lot of systems I'm having. I haven't done orals in over 5 years. Ran sdrol and I went way to high for the last week. I can get my hands on hcg rather fast. Is a quick 5000iu over a week enough to help? I have upped my tudca to hopefully it will speed up cleaning some shit out.

Thanks for chiming in man. I'm sure my system overall is in the shiter! I feel like my adrenal system is jacked. Felt like this before a show running to many stims. After reading more liver toxicity can give a lot of systems I'm having. I haven't done orals in over 5 years. Ran sdrol and I went way to high for the last week. I can get my hands on hcg rather fast. Is a quick 5000iu over a week enough to help? I have upped my tudca to hopefully it will speed up cleaning some shit out.

I'd just run 500ius a couple times a week. There's no particular rhyme or reason for this dose. This should suffice for what you are after.

You may consider taking 50mg of a micronized pregnenolone twice a day. First thing upon waking, then around noonish. That's if you're a early morning person----6-7am?

Otherwise, about 5 to 6 hours after your first dose.

Basically what the intended goal with this method is to supply the intermediate and precursors hormones that your adrenal hormones would normally synthesize. As well neurohormones.

Then the added effects of testicular stimulus, LH mimic. Which further supports 17-hydroxyprogesterone, therefore helps stimulate synthesis of allopregnenlone potentially activating GABA-A receptors... Hence "feel good hormone". This action is also stimulated by the initial rise of progesterone from hCG.

Last edited:

My use was with research liquid T3 not RX and i began at the 12.5mcg dose. No problems of shutdown with that dose.

I would personally not go over 25mcgs and start tapering off T3 after three - six weeks if you are going high. Some take twice that and all i can say again is everyone is different. Until it has cleared your system your natural won't kick in. Going high you risk shrinking your thyroid. I think it helps to maintain at least a decent level of testosterone because anecdotal info says T3 cuts EVERYTHING - fat and muscle.

Only thing i would add is a lot of what you read is anecdotal and subjective. Among those that share on a wide variety of things you put in your body; Stewie is a gold mine of info. So is little slice. They each have their niche of expertise.

Hey Stewie i thought HCG helped bring about normal pregnenolone levels? What brand/source of pregnenolone do you recommend?

Most men on hormone replacement testosterone ARE NOT given any info about testes shutting down, eventually losing size and practically shutting down production of pregnenolone. That affects your sense of well being and mood.

Post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Last edited:
My use was with research liquid T3 not RX and i began at the 12.5mcg dose. No problems of shutdown with that dose.

I would personally not go over 25mcgs and start tapering off T3 after three - six weeks if you are going high. Some take twice that and all i can say again is everyone is different. Until it has cleared your system your natural won't kick in. Going high you risk shrinking your thyroid. I think it helps to maintain at least a decent level of testosterone because anecdotal info says T3 cuts EVERYTHING - fat and muscle.

Only thing i would add is a lot of what you read is anecdotal and subjective. Among those that share on a wide variety of things you put in your body; Stewie is a gold mine of info. So is little slice. They each have their niche of expertise.

Hey Stewie i thought HCG helped bring about normal pregnenolone levels? What brand/source of pregnenolone do you recommend?

Most men on hormone replacement testosterone ARE NOT given any info about testes shutting down, eventually losing size and practically shutting down production of pregnenolone. That affects your sense of well being and mood.

Post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Yes hCG can help synthesize pregnenolone via LH stimulation. LH increases the expression of StAR in which lead to a series of rate-limiting steps of steroidogenesis. This processing then helps initiate it's final actions through the mitochondrial membrane, therefore cholesterol is converted to pregnenolone by the action of P450 side chain cleavage.

I'm of the belief that feeding Preg by one direct action (supplementation of pregnenolone) and through the indirect stimulus of hCG, further helps take the load potential off of hCG alone.

Yes hCG can help synthesize pregnenolone via LH stimulation. LH increases the expression of StAR in which lead to a series of rate-limiting steps of steroidogenesis. This processing then helps initiate it's final actions through the mitochondrial membrane, therefore cholesterol is converted to pregnenolone by the action of P450 side chain cleavage.

I'm of the belief that feeding Preg by one direct action (supplementation of pregnenolone) and through the indirect stimulus of hCG, further helps take the load potential off of hCG alone.

So if your on dr trt is this avenue a waste of time. 6 years ago my dr and I did everything we could do to restore test function and after 6 months I was @29 nag

So if your on dr trt is this avenue a waste of time. 6 years ago my dr and I did everything we could do to restore test function and after 6 months I was @29 nag

It's very advisable to use hCG along side with testosterone replacement.

As of lately I've been using 75ius daily of hCG. In the past I'll fluctuate my doses anywhere from 150-350ius twice a week.

I switch up my HRT every few months. I'll generally keep the same total dose of testosterone. Occasionally I raised by a few milligrams or lower by a few milligrams. When I change the frequencies of injections I'll fractionate the total amount.

Our bodies like constant, although I like change. By change, I'm still staying in a physiological range on all my hormones.

Make sense?

It's very advisable to use hCG along side with testosterone replacement.

As of lately I've been using 75ius daily of hCG. In the past I'll fluctuate my doses anywhere from 150-350ius twice a week.

I switch up my HRT every few months. I'll generally keep the same total dose of testosterone. Occasionally I raised by a few milligrams or lower by a few milligrams. When I change the frequencies of injections I'll fractionate the total amount.

Our bodies like constant, although I like change. By change, I'm still staying in a physiological range on all my hormones.

Make sense?

Yes sir...Thanks again brother! Glad u dummied it down for me!

Stewie: been on Armour thyroid for a long fucking time. I take 1 grain which roughly equates to 25mcg of T3 year round and bump it to 2 grain (equates to 40-50mcg of Pure T3, but obviously slightly less because Armour is so much T4). Anyway, aside from obvious thyroid inhibition, how bad is this? I figure I'll be on TRT and a grain of Armour (equates to 25mcg pure T3) for life. Should I not be doing this? Im scared to come off and have a crashed thyroid for months and months.

any anabolic steroid will decrease metabolism if you don't eat enough,

12.5 mcg t3 won't suppress your tsh completely, any sort of exogenous thyroid hormone will suppress your tsh to an extent.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear