over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T 3

a1951zorro

Registered
can anyone tell me personal experience with T3

when , where, how etc

thanks
any info will be most appreciated

Start with 25mcg, work up as high as 150mcg. Once I hit 75mcg though, I see a noticeable loss in muscle unless I'm eating a ton, which is usually counterproductive. 50mcg is the sweet spot for me. Minimal muscle loss and great fat loss assuming my diet is clean and I'm doing plenty of cardio.

Start with 25mcg, work up as high as 150mcg. Once I hit 75mcg though, I see a noticeable loss in muscle unless I'm eating a ton, which is usually counterproductive. 50mcg is the sweet spot for me. Minimal muscle loss and great fat loss assuming my diet is clean and I'm doing plenty of cardio.

:rolleyes:

Listen - Orginal poster, dont listen to the above post.

25MCG should be enough for you, let alone, by the sound of your post, I odnt think you should do it at all. Obv you have not read or educated yourself about this powerfull hormone.

:rolleyes:

Listen - Orginal poster, dont listen to the above post.

25MCG should be enough for you, let alone, by the sound of your post, I odnt think you should do it at all. Obv you have not read or educated yourself about this powerfull hormone.

how do you know 25mcg is enough for OP? what is enough? do you have his genes mapped out?

then answer his question and tell us how long he should use it? and what to do when his body temp starts to drop after a few weeks?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

can anyone tell me personal experience with T3

when , where, how etc

thanks
any info will be most appreciated

Everyone's tolerence is different. I can tell you that I found the liquid much better than tabs.

how do you know 25mcg is enough for OP? what is enough? do you have his genes mapped out?

then answer his question and tell us how long he should use it? and what to do when his body temp starts to drop after a few weeks?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

B R E A T H

I don't know his body as everyone's body is different. Since you took the time to read my post, why don't you answer his question. I was merely resposnding too the other poster/

Dude did not even know how to start, stop or finish, 2nd, buddy told him to go high a 150Mcg's??

If your OK with newbie going as high as 150Mcg on T3 since he has never done, nor competing, nor have any idea what kind of hormone it is, then so be it.

Go ahead and tell him 150mcg;)

Cheers

If you read past the first line of my post, I discouraged any use above 50mcg. The dangers of T3 are so overrated on the boards. Recent studies have shown zero impact on long term thyroid health.

I actually have been reading about it- lots of info on the internet (just google it) what I was looking for was actual first hand experience from folks without a $ making agenda.
Thanks Again

If you read past the first line of my post, I discouraged any use above 50mcg. The dangers of T3 are so overrated on the boards. Recent studies have shown zero impact on long term thyroid health.

I think your correct. T3 should suppress your thyroid just like AAS suppresses your testosterone production. Your thyroid production should be back to normal after you discontinue use just like when you stop AAS your test levels eventually go back up. I read that the iodine in kelp helps stimulate your thyroid after using T3. So does exercise.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131