over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-4 with HGH

leanbody

Registered
Hey guys - read a bunch about this including the much reposted article stating your wasting your money doing HGH without T4.

So here is the question:
Anyone have firsthand experience with this? i am taking 5 iu HGH and 100mcg cjc & 100 mcg GHRP-6.

I read anywhere from 25 to 100 mg of T4. What would be appropriate with 5 ius of HGH?

thanks.

Wasting your money? Prob not.

It would help if your thyroid cant handle the extra conversion from t4 to t3 that GH creates.

I took 100mcg a day for a couple months and didnt notice much.

i think around 100mcg is close to a replacement dose for natural levels (i might be wrong on this)

Wasting your money? Prob not.

It would help if your thyroid cant handle the extra conversion from t4 to t3 that GH creates.

I took 100mcg a day for a couple months and didnt notice much.

i think around 100mcg is close to a replacement dose for natural levels (i might be wrong on this)

hey Juicin - i think you are right about 100 = replacement. i guess my question would be if i take 50 mcg does it shut down the thyroid like test does to your balls? of do i still have what i normally produce plus the bonus 50mcg?

i would def like to loose more bf so if tis will help - I'm all over it - i just don't want to fuk up my thyroid. Also i would imagine that i would cycle the T$ for 4-6 weeks on ; 4 weeks off, etc.?

thanks

hey Juicin - i think you are right about 100 = replacement. i guess my question would be if i take 50 mcg does it shut down the thyroid like test does to your balls? of do i still have what i normally produce plus the bonus 50mcg?

i would def like to loose more bf so if tis will help - I'm all over it - i just don't want to fuk up my thyroid. Also i would imagine that i would cycle the T$ for 4-6 weeks on ; 4 weeks off, etc.?

thanks

I'm not an expert on thyroid meds, so maybe someone else can chime in here, but ill do my best to answer your question.

From what i understand the thyroid is much quicker to recover then something like an HPTA axis. I'm under the belief that you could supress your thyroid with hormones and in that same day, go back to producing whatever you should be in terms of TSH, T4, T3. This, of course assumes that you did not do anything crazy, and/or abuse thyroid meds and havent done any damage to your thyroid in the past.

I would ASSUME that at a low dose like 50 mcg of T4, you would be "supplementing" your bodies own production, and not necessarily shutting it down. However, T4 does have a longer half life than T3, T4 is around 5-7 days i believe while T3 half life is closer to 1-2 days. Does this mean more suppression? I dont know.

As im sure you know T4 is inactive until converted to T3. From what I gather, if you have a sufficient thryroid, it will not convert more T4 to T3 if you supplement with T4. If i were you i'd look into the more powerful hormone of the two - T3.

Anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on any of the above, i'd hate to be giving out false information.

Hey Bud;
thanks for the info. about the t4 vs t3 - everything I've read says do T4 instead of T3 to maximize the effectiveness of HGH. So atm i'll stick with the T4 and work up to 100mcg a day. i plan to run it for 4 weeks at a time.

So far my exp with all the peptides had been crazy. No noticeable reactions like an oral or test P/ tren but the pumps with IGF are insane and i have all the sides i could imagine - headaches, sore wrists, etc. having said all that i feel like i am eating like a horse and maintaining my weight to the ounce while getting leaner. if the T$ will accelerate that - so much the better. i want to compete next year and was thinking Id do so at 220 or so, but atm i'm thinking if I can get to 5-6% bf at 199 or 202 (wherever the threshold is) i may due that.

Ok got my T4 and going to runn 100mcg/day and see how that works. i'm already a sweaty bastard at night so couldnt be much worse...;-)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads