over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-MUSCLE RESULTS..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
I DO NOT WANT TO STEP ON T- MUSCLE TOES BY POSTING THIS INSTEAD OF HIM BUT, I JUST GOT A CALL THAT HE GOT THIRD.. AND THAT HE WAS SCREWED.. BY BOY CALLED AND SAID THAT HE SAW IT AS 2ND AT WORST AND IF HE WON NO ONE WOULD BITCH.. HE SAID THAT A COUPLE OF GUYS WERE A VERY SLIGHT BIT HARDER, BUT THAT T HAD THE SIZE, SHAPE AND OVERALL PACKAGE.. I CAN ONLY WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED HAD HE NOT BEEN INJURIED TWO WEEKS OUT.. PISSES ME OFF.. AS I SAID, NOT TRYING TO STEP ON HIS TOES BUT, GOT THE INFO AND THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT BECAUSE A FEW HAVE WONDERED.. GO GET EM NEXT TIME BRO.. ;)

LATS said:
I DO NOT WANT TO STEP ON T- MUSCLE TOES BY POSTING THIS INSTEAD OF HIM BUT, I JUST GOT A CALL THAT HE GOT THIRD.. AND THAT HE WAS SCREWED.. BY BOY CALLED AND SAID THAT HE SAW IT AS 2ND AT WORST AND IF HE WON NO ONE WOULD BITCH.. HE SAID THAT A COUPLE OF GUYS WERE A VERY SLIGHT BIT HARDER, BUT THAT T HAD THE SIZE, SHAPE AND OVERALL PACKAGE.. I CAN ONLY WONDER WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED HAD HE NOT BEEN INJURIED TWO WEEKS OUT.. PISSES ME OFF.. AS I SAID, NOT TRYING TO STEP ON HIS TOES BUT, GOT THE INFO AND THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT BECAUSE A FEW HAVE WONDERED.. GO GET EM NEXT TIME BRO.. ;)

I simply cant imagine 2 guys better then TOM , he was in peak form dry as hell and full not to mention extremely vascular, before i call a 3rd placing BULLSHIT ill wait to hear from Tom himself .

It's simple... They don't have an award for Tom.... Anyone who is layed up for weeks and can rise from the ashes deserves a far greater reward!!

What an amazing physique and story! I'm sure he'll find something positive among the mire.

Congrats Tom for being an inspiration!

Besides his phenomenal physique, T has the heart and soul of a winner - at least as far as this community/board sees it!

he knows he did his best, thats what matters
and he won in our eyes
congrats T
frk

T-MUSLCE.....GOOD WORK!

I THOUGHT YOUR PICS LOOKED GREAT! WE KNOW YOU DID YOUR BEST....THAT IS ALL A GUY CAN DO. I HAVE BEEN TO SHOWS AND HAVE SEEN BULLSHIT CALLS WITH MY OWN EYES. IF SOMEONE SHOWED UP AND WAS IN BETTER CONDITION...HE MUST HAVE REALLY BEEN AMAZING.

xcelbeyond said:
Besides his phenomenal physique, T has the heart and soul of a winner - at least as far as this community/board sees it!
ditto.

Definitely would like to see pics of 1st and 2nd place guys as well as Tom.
Know he could not have tried harder or come in better. He gave it his all
and that is what makes him a winner.

Just as proud of him for 3rd, and just for his dedication and effort it was a victory for him.

yeah would like to see pics of all 3. T was in incredible shape and worked his ass off for it....

T-MUSCLE

HE DID GREAT, LOOKED GREAT. WILL BE EVEN BETER NEXT SHOW. REMEMBER, HE WAS IN BED FOR 2 WEEKS WITH NERVE IRRITATION DOWN HIS LEG THE LAST 3 WEEKS.

Well 3rd is still a damn good showing - be proud! I'm certain it could have easily been higher, but nonetheless, congratulations Tom!

Besides you still have the heart of a champion,

DrG

Wow that is awesome T man great job. Man to be injured like that and still win shows heart. Man congrats. MM

Phil that is very true ...BUT

PHIL HERNON said:
HE DID GREAT, LOOKED GREAT. WILL BE EVEN BETER NEXT SHOW. REMEMBER, HE WAS IN BED FOR 2 WEEKS WITH NERVE IRRITATION DOWN HIS LEG THE LAST 3 WEEKS.

I did place thrid in the America ,i did my best and followed through, they can give the trophy's to whoever ..no complaints this showing was not my best by far .it is my best to this point!!! but there are many things me and you will tweek this off-season and next show so im ready to go.. i am just proud on what we did and what you taught me from 10weeks out till the show ..truely blessed to have a athlete like yourself share information with me ,show me ,not force me and let me make some mistakes but learn .I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO PUT IN WORDS EXCEPT .THANX PHIL!!

WOW!!!EVERONE'S SUPPORT ON THIS BOARD IS OVERWHELMING :) :)
Very happy with the whole experence and ready to make improvements
in off-season and set my sights on next show next year . my process in to competive BB has really been fun this last 2 years and my body for sure has improved .. now next level we go ..thanx for all the support and kind words .i cant post pitures..&**(& but mr huge offered to so i sent him couple ,thanx for posting them mr huge :)
vander thanx for sticking up for me bro :) ,you and me have come along way
good luck your up!! 2 words ....stay calm!

Congratulations!

Third place in a show that big is no small feat. I'm proud of you and can't wait to see pictures of the show. What's next?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131