advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-nation is against MK-677? Do you agree?

Uhhhhhhhhh yea that’s kinda how all medicines especially hormone replacement works buttttty LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you aren’t in need of the hormone your just going to throw your own production off.. that goes for all hormones and secretagogues.. secretagogues were created to make the receptors respond again.. well if your receptors are just fine and you cause them to endogenousky stimulated I out everything I own on it that once finished the receptors need a break from that stimuli and they downregulate.. but if the receptors are dormant from no function, then a secretagogues will jumpstart them into function again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use everything in Moderation..
I only use Mk 677 a few days a week at most. Nothing beats the results you can get from your own HGh release! Your Body just responds Better!
Again don't use daily for months on end as you may become dependant on the stimuli>
Normally I only use 1 Tab, my last dose was 2 and I ate like a Horse. The Next Day it looked like I was ready for a competition minus the dehydration.
Very Full, Lean and Healthy. Totally Rejuvenated!!!
Shit I think I'll take 2 Just Now!

Have performed over 8 lab test while on my 7 month cycle of 25mg of mk677 in the morning last year, then took 5 months off, then got back on again last month for another 7 months on it. Absolutely love the stuff, I am 49 year old bodybuilder, but my igf-1 and gh read at the high end for an 18 year old while I am on it (up from my baseline of 227 ng/ml to 327 ng/ml measured even at 6 months in while on it.

It raised my igf-1 to 372 for the 1st 2 weeks every cycle, but then the body kicks in a regulatory feedback system to keep it from getting any higher than a very young adult (ie an 18 year old). My levels bounce back exactly to 227 while I am off the stuff. I spent over $600 doing all these lab tests but my health card paid for it, so no money out of pocket. Great workout recuperation while on it, and better exercise tolerance, about a 30% increase in strength over time. Feels almost like a nootropic to me, as I have great energy during day on it, feel amazing, great mood, and sleep is great as well.

I have tried pharm grade HGH but it causes my bloodpressure to rise too much, one of the rare few who cannot take it, so I use mk677 instead.

I am a big fan of primobolan too (500mg a week) on my two 12 week cycles per year, use with my normal 175mg of test cyp trt, it is phenomenal with basically no side effects, at this age can't tolerate the side effects of stuff like tren, etc. Primo is like a low dose tren with no sides.

Hi concreter, big fan of primo, just like you! have read all your posts, like a tutor to me. Love 12 weeks of primo and about 3 weeks of dianabol, combo with no sides for this person. Slow, steady, great gains. With primo, nice full, hard, veiny muscles, no water retention. waterpark is fun to hang out at, as get compliments. My test reading at 175mg per week test cyp is 828 ng/dl on testosterone and 28 pg on e2 (estradiol), 50mg injection every other day (even days), with 0.5mg arimidex at every shot. just had measured 3 days ago, this level of arimidex keeps my e2 at a perfect level.

p.s. 1500mg of arachidonic acid goes well with the mk677 for awesome pumps (similar to a 20mg anavar pump) and studys show 3.25 lean mass increase vs 0.2 lb in placebo for 8 weeks, only take 4 caps pre-workout days only, the soreness amplified x nearly 10, and pumps are unreal, highly recommend, check out the reviews at amazon, agree with the reviews. Several pages about it in the 2006 anabolics guide as it was discovered and patented by Llewellyn.

Last edited:
Instead of reading the t-nation article, people should be reading the well-written article at mind and muscle, it's the 1st ever article I ever read on mk677, it truly is a miracle of modern science imho.

The Beauty Of Modern Science: Ibutamoren (MK-677)

**broken link removed**
hxxps://mindandmuscle.net/articles/beauty-modern-science-ibutamoren-mk-677/

Have performed over 8 lab test while on my 7 month cycle of 25mg of mk677 in the morning last year, then took 5 months off, then got back on again last month for another 7 months on it. Absolutely love the stuff, I am 49 year old bodybuilder, but my igf-1 and gh read at the high end for an 18 year old while I am on it (up from my baseline of 227 ng/ml to 327 ng/ml measured even at 6 months in while on it.

It raised my igf-1 to 372 for the 1st 2 weeks every cycle, but then the body kicks in a regulatory feedback system to keep it from getting any higher than a very young adult (ie an 18 year old). My levels bounce back exactly to 227 while I am off the stuff. I spent over $600 doing all these lab tests but my health card paid for it, so no money out of pocket. Great workout recuperation while on it, and better exercise tolerance, about a 30% increase in strength over time. Feels almost like a nootropic to me, as I have great energy during day on it, feel amazing, great mood, and sleep is great as well.

I have tried pharm grade HGH but it causes my bloodpressure to rise too much, one of the rare few who cannot take it, so I use mk677 instead.

I am a big fan of primobolan too (500mg a week) on my two 12 week cycles per year, use with my normal 175mg of test cyp trt, it is phenomenal with basically no side effects, at this age can't tolerate the side effects of stuff like tren, etc. Primo is like a low dose tren with no sides.

Hi concreter, big fan of primo, just like you! have read all your posts, like a tutor to me. Love 12 weeks of primo and about 3 weeks of dianabol, combo with no sides for this person. Slow, steady, great gains. With primo, nice full, hard, veiny muscles, no water retention. waterpark is fun to hang out at, as get compliments. My test reading at 175mg per week test cyp is 828 ng/dl on testosterone and 28 pg on e2 (estradiol), 50mg injection every other day (even days), with 0.5mg arimidex at every shot. just had measured 3 days ago, this level of arimidex keeps my e2 at a perfect level.

p.s. 1500mg of arachidonic acid goes well with the mk677 for awesome pumps (similar to a 20mg anavar pump) and studys show 3.25 lean mass increase vs 0.2 lb in placebo for 8 weeks, only take 4 caps pre-workout days only, the soreness amplified x nearly 10, and pumps are unreal, highly recommend, check out the reviews at amazon, agree with the reviews. Several pages about it in the 2006 anabolics guide as it was discovered and patented by Llewellyn.

Good info on all the blood work you have done and shared with us.

You also mentioned in a previous post that you stay mostly on a keto diet? What does it look like? Is it real keto as in 70-80% fats, 20% protein...or is it more like Palumbo's approach with higher protein?

As far as the arachidonic acid, do you take it year round? Do you feel it makes a huge difference then? Any specific brand you use?

Thanks for questions Warlock & kind words on bloods, much appreciated.

p.s. The RENPHO is a twenty nine dollar electronic scale you can buy that measures very accurate weight, bodyfat, muscle mass, and 5 other body readings, it sends the data to your phone via bluetooth, very good scale for reading your body fat and muscle mass, has over 7,000 reviews.

I use a modified keto diet with higher protein (1.2 gram per lb of lean body weight). It is also "targetted keto diet" or TKD in that 35 grams of carbs (1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup milk) are used 1.5 hour preworkout to fuel best performance in the gym, carbs are expended during workout and restore glylcogen to muscles, then keto resumes once again a couple hours post workout. Studies have shown you can get just as strong on keto diet in the gym as someone who is on a normal carb rich diet. And I don't look flat, I still look round and full. The carbs help replenish muscle glycogen. Fats are used as a "leverage" and will adjust up or down, but I keep fats mid to high.

Favorite fats: 1 guacamole a day, 5 fish oil tablets (break up in mouth to make sure they absorb), 5g CLA tablets, olive oil, fatty meats every other day (steak, hamburger), alternate days are chicken breast or fish. Breakfast is 5 eggs with some fatty meat. I like to hit the golden corral buffet down the street for $9 all you can eat on workout days and consume salad, keto meats like sirloin tips/steak/hamburger, squash, brocolli, also like the panda bear terriakki chicken with super greens on some days, or 2 chicken breast from whataburger for $4 on some days for variety. Unlike most, I hate to cook, except for breakfast.

50g of met-rx is my favorite protein shake used daily. Many days I only eat 8 hours of the day (breakfast, lunch, and protein shake at 3pm) then I don't eat for the rest of the day/night (intermittent fasting 16 hours no eat/8 hours to eat). Studies at ergo-log on intermittent fasting show rapid fat weight loss with no loss of muscle, even gains in strength in the gym equal to non-intermittent fasting types. This is true.

As mentioned earlier, 5g of CLA fats per day along with 2.5 gram betaine has been proven at studies at ergo-log to result in lots of lean muscle gain and major fat loss compared to placebo. See also the studies at ergo-log on cla + betaine super stack, and the other 5 studies. Fish oil good for muscle growth too, see studies.

Enhanced athlete brand arachidonic acid is the one with all the reviews at amazon, and the one I like.

Have only been using arachidonic a few weeks, unlike most who take in cycle of 50 days on/50 days off, I take 4 caps before every workout, so that I can take it year round without having to cycle it. Some have mentioned the pumps are so painful, they have to decrease down to 3 caps in the reviews, I can relate to that. Llewellyn mentioned in 2006 anabolics guide (hardcover) that many in the study gained 8.25 lbs of lean muscle in 3 months on arachidonic acid, but most studies show a 3.25lb lean muscle gain compared to placebo in 2 months time.

I only feel bad in that some people get lethargy when they take mk677 (I don't get any whatsoever). I wish I knew why that happens. But there is always HGH or peptides for those who get lethargy from it.

By the way the 828 ng/dl reading on testosterone was measured 3 days after my 50mg test cyp shot, so it is way higher than this on the 1st and 2nd days, and I take 50mg shot every other day along with the 0.5mg arimidex (extreme peptides brand is super cheap and very effective, in case you are looking for good liquid).

I love every other day shots, to figure how to do it, take your for example 175mg test cyp shot for the week and divide by 7 = 25mg per day. So then multiply 25mg x 2 = 50mg shot you will then take every other day...

...and with arimidex, typical rule (works great for me) is to use 1mg arimidex per each 100mg of test cyp per week. For example: 200mg of test cyp per week = 2mg of arimidex a week = 2mg/7 days = .285mg per day. Then take .285mg x 2 = 0.57mg every other day to take at same time as test cyp shot. A level of between 22 and 30 is great for E2 (estradiol).

I use the standard on-line $49 E2 estradiol test (not the sensitive one) as it is cheap and gives accurate reading. The testosterone test is around $59, so a little over $100 for both tests. I live right down from a lab corp that draws blood, so I do testing often (like with mk677 and test/e2, etc.).

I will continue to track my mk677 results and baseline each year, as have done for 2018, 2019, and will report back in the future with 2020 results, etc. Only costs around $69 for on-line igf-1 test. Several pages on mk677 in the book "grow young with hgh" (great book). It was orginally discovered by Merck labs in the 90's.

p.s. as mentioned earlier, my A1C, glucose, and insulin were all completely normal when I measured them with a blood test taken 7 months into my mk677 use last year. It had NO detrimental effects on my insulin (see my 1st post above). However, this year I incorporated 300mg of +R-ALA (dr. danielle is great brand) at 1 cap before every meal, as it has been proven in studies to be even more effective them metformin, and berberine has been proven to be just as effective as metformin. So combining the two is a win-win.

p.s. trenbolone even at 140mg a week (20mg tren ace daily with insulin syringe) would cause me to wake up in middle of night, or to wake up early, this one single and only side effect really bothered me, so I gave up on tren. However, primobolan is the champagne of steroids imho. It is the one steroid that you can take that makes you look like you are on steroids, but don't feel like you are on steroids, it is basically side effect free, amazing stuff, one of Arnold's fav along with d-ball, I agree completely. It has an anabolic ratio of 80 to 88, so using 500mg of the stuff is equal to around 400mg of test, but no water retention, high blood pressure, or bad lipids like high test can cause. It's androgenic ratio is only 40 to 44. So using 500mg of primo with 200mg of test cyp is close to around nearly the gains of 600mg of test imho, and we all know what 600mg of test can do in a 12 week study published on-line. But with primo, it is all muscle, and no water retention, and you keep around 80% of the gains.

Thanks for questions Warlock & kind words on bloods, much appreciated.

p.s. The RENPHO is a twenty nine dollar electronic scale you can buy that measures very accurate weight, bodyfat, muscle mass, and 5 other body readings, it sends the data to your phone via bluetooth, very good scale for reading your body fat and muscle mass, has over 7,000 reviews.

I use a modified keto diet with higher protein (1.2 gram per lb of lean body weight). It is also "targetted keto diet" or TKD in that 35 grams of carbs (1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup milk) are used 1.5 hour preworkout to fuel best performance in the gym, carbs are expended during workout and restore glylcogen to muscles, then keto resumes once again a couple hours post workout. Studies have shown you can get just as strong on keto diet in the gym as someone who is on a normal carb rich diet. And I don't look flat, I still look round and full. The carbs help replenish muscle glycogen. Fats are used as a "leverage" and will adjust up or down, but I keep fats mid to high.

Favorite fats: 1 guacamole a day, 5 fish oil tablets (break up in mouth to make sure they absorb), 5g CLA tablets, olive oil, fatty meats every other day (steak, hamburger), alternate days are chicken breast or fish. Breakfast is 5 eggs with some fatty meat. I like to hit the golden corral buffet down the street for $9 all you can eat on workout days and consume salad, keto meats like sirloin tips/steak/hamburger, squash, brocolli, also like the panda bear terriakki chicken with super greens on some days, or 2 chicken breast from whataburger for $4 on some days for variety. Unlike most, I hate to cook, except for breakfast.

50g of met-rx is my favorite protein shake used daily. Many days I only eat 8 hours of the day (breakfast, lunch, and protein shake at 3pm) then I don't eat for the rest of the day/night (intermittent fasting 16 hours no eat/8 hours to eat). Studies at ergo-log on intermittent fasting show rapid fat weight loss with no loss of muscle, even gains in strength in the gym equal to non-intermittent fasting types. This is true.

As mentioned earlier, 5g of CLA fats per day along with 2.5 gram betaine has been proven at studies at ergo-log to result in lots of lean muscle gain and major fat loss compared to placebo. See also the studies at ergo-log on cla + betaine super stack, and the other 5 studies. Fish oil good for muscle growth too, see studies.

Enhanced athlete brand arachidonic acid is the one with all the reviews at amazon, and the one I like.

Have only been using arachidonic a few weeks, unlike most who take in cycle of 50 days on/50 days off, I take 4 caps before every workout, so that I can take it year round without having to cycle it. Some have mentioned the pumps are so painful, they have to decrease down to 3 caps in the reviews, I can relate to that. Llewellyn mentioned in 2006 anabolics guide (hardcover) that many in the study gained 8.25 lbs of lean muscle in 3 months on arachidonic acid, but most studies show a 3.25lb lean muscle gain compared to placebo in 2 months time.

I only feel bad in that some people get lethargy when they take mk677 (I don't get any whatsoever). I wish I knew why that happens. But there is always HGH or peptides for those who get lethargy from it.

By the way the 828 ng/dl reading on testosterone was measured 3 days after my 50mg test cyp shot, so it is way higher than this on the 1st and 2nd days, and I take 50mg shot every other day along with the 0.5mg arimidex (extreme peptides brand is super cheap and very effective, in case you are looking for good liquid).

I love every other day shots, to figure how to do it, take your for example 175mg test cyp shot for the week and divide by 7 = 25mg per day. So then multiply 25mg x 2 = 50mg shot you will then take every other day...

...and with arimidex, typical rule (works great for me) is to use 1mg arimidex per each 100mg of test cyp per week. For example: 200mg of test cyp per week = 2mg of arimidex a week = 2mg/7 days = .285mg per day. Then take .285mg x 2 = 0.57mg every other day to take at same time as test cyp shot. A level of between 22 and 30 is great for E2 (estradiol).

I use the standard on-line $49 E2 estradiol test (not the sensitive one) as it is cheap and gives accurate reading. The testosterone test is around $59, so a little over $100 for both tests. I live right down from a lab corp that draws blood, so I do testing often (like with mk677 and test/e2, etc.).

I will continue to track my mk677 results and baseline each year, as have done for 2018, 2019, and will report back in the future with 2020 results, etc. Only costs around $69 for on-line igf-1 test. Several pages on mk677 in the book "grow young with hgh" (great book). It was orginally discovered by Merck labs in the 90's.

p.s. as mentioned earlier, my A1C, glucose, and insulin were all completely normal when I measured them with a blood test taken 7 months into my mk677 use last year. It had NO detrimental effects on my insulin (see my 1st post above). However, this year I incorporated 300mg of +R-ALA (dr. danielle is great brand) at 1 cap before every meal, as it has been proven in studies to be even more effective them metformin, and berberine has been proven to be just as effective as metformin. So combining the two is a win-win.

p.s. trenbolone even at 140mg a week (20mg tren ace daily with insulin syringe) would cause me to wake up in middle of night, or to wake up early, this one single and only side effect really bothered me, so I gave up on tren. However, primobolan is the champagne of steroids imho. It is the one steroid that you can take that makes you look like you are on steroids, but don't feel like you are on steroids, it is basically side effect free, amazing stuff, one of Arnold's fav along with d-ball, I agree completely. It has an anabolic ratio of 80 to 88, so using 500mg of the stuff is equal to around 400mg of test, but no water retention, high blood pressure, or bad lipids like high test can cause. It's androgenic ratio is only 40 to 44. So using 500mg of primo with 200mg of test cyp is close to around nearly the gains of 600mg of test imho, and we all know what 600mg of test can do in a 12 week study published on-line. But with primo, it is all muscle, and no water retention, and you keep around 80% of the gains.

Thanks for taking the time to share all of that again. I really like your view on things and how well you approach things. It's also good to see you care about your health so you can really live a healthy life while looking great.

I'm going to look into both the arachidonic acid and the R-ALA brand you mentioned. Sounds like they can be a great addition. I have tried R-ALA a number of times, but not sure if the brands I used were as good as dr. Danielle's. It may be worth a shot.

Ha I like your style tregar I’m taking 25mg teste ED and loving it. Have some AA on the way because I thought I remembered it having brain benefits and when I rechecked it certainly does. Possibly =\> the well known dha . I’m confused about why they cycle it? Looks like a good addition to my everyday for life support list unless I’m missing something (only did a quick re-check for its 🧠 effect)

To get a good true perspective on anything it is best to read a wide range of literature from many reliable sources then see what the common thoughts are and go from there.

they say it causes brain damage, unfounded claims and straight lies. igf tests show that mk works, and it does

Warlock, if you do order Dr. Danielle's +R-ALA, they send you a coupon for a free 120 cap bottle with your first order, good deal. Dogslime, great to hear your test e is going well at 25mg every day. I just recently went up on my test dosage to 200mg a week (60mg test cyp every other day with 0.6mg of arimidex at each shot). I will retest my levels again in a couple months. I give blood every 3 to 4 months, this is important to do.

Forgot to mention, that when I do cook lunch at home, it is usually a flank steak with spinach. I keep around 8 boxes of frozen spinach and two twenty five dollar packs of flank steak from costco in freezer at all times.

Sugar-free jello makes a great snack at night when I am fasting. You can still fast the 16 hours yet consume around 3 egg whites during this fasting time, if the long time without protein bothers you, the egg whites have very little effect on the fast, and great for muscle nitrogen.

MK677 has been shown in studies to have great nitrogen retention, so even while you are fasting, the body is retaining good nitrogen levels for your muscles. If you do cardio at night during your fast, be sure to take around 5 to 10g of BCAA's and 3g of HMB before you hop on the treadmill to burn fat, this will ensure your muscle will all stay intact (see study at ergo-log on cardio and bcaa use to preserve muscle). BCAA's should also be taken before your workout, studies show it is extremely anti-catabolic and will keep your muscle from being broken down, study at ergo-log.

Peace out! It has been fun. Will return end of 2019 to post 2nd year of baseline igf-1 levels (will test baseline igf-1 after being OFF mk677 for at least 2 months). I come off the mk677 in Sept after 7 months on, so will test baseline again around late November.

Warlock, if you do order Dr. Danielle's +R-ALA, they send you a coupon for a free 120 cap bottle with your first order, good deal. Dogslime, great to hear your test e is going well at 25mg every day. I just recently went up on my test dosage to 200mg a week (60mg test cyp every other day with 0.6mg of arimidex at each shot). I will retest my levels again in a couple months. I give blood every 3 to 4 months, this is important to do.

Forgot to mention, that when I do cook lunch at home, it is usually a flank steak with spinach. I keep around 8 boxes of frozen spinach and two twenty five dollar packs of flank steak from costco in freezer at all times.

Sugar-free jello makes a great snack at night when I am fasting. You can still fast the 16 hours yet consume around 3 egg whites during this fasting time, if the long time without protein bothers you, the egg whites have very little effect on the fast, and great for muscle nitrogen.

MK677 has been shown in studies to have great nitrogen retention, so even while you are fasting, the body is retaining good nitrogen levels for your muscles. If you do cardio at night during your fast, be sure to take around 5 to 10g of BCAA's and 3g of HMB before you hop on the treadmill to burn fat, this will ensure your muscle will all stay intact (see study at ergo-log on cardio and bcaa use to preserve muscle). BCAA's should also be taken before your workout, studies show it is extremely anti-catabolic and will keep your muscle from being broken down, study at ergo-log.

Peace out! It has been fun. Will return end of 2019 to post 2nd year of baseline igf-1 levels (will test baseline igf-1 after being OFF mk677 for at least 2 months). I come off the mk677 in Sept after 7 months on, so will test baseline again around late November.

Thanks Tregar for letting me know about the free bottle of R-ALA. That's a great plus. is that from amazon or the directly from the Dr's website?

Interesting thing about the 3 egg whites during the fasting period. I never heard of that and I'd have thought the egg whites would sort of break the fast. The BCAA's and HMB are a good idea before cardio too.

The biggest issue for me when it comes to fasting is how to handle the hunger. I know coffee, water and tea are fine to consume. Maybe adding the egg whites and the sugar-free jello may help a tad more :)

BCAA’s contain leucine which causes an insulin spike (which breaks the fast??) I prefer a large (20g) glutamine addition over bcaas if fasting but please correct me if this is incorrect

BCAA’s contain leucine which causes an insulin spike (which breaks the fast??) I prefer a large (20g) glutamine addition over bcaas if fasting but please correct me if this is incorrect

You are correct about the BCAA's. They will indeed end the fast. The leucine in particular will do it because it raises mTor. Essentially we are either fasted or we are not. The great advantage of fasting with a keto diet is when fasting, the blood ketones are very muscle sparing which prevents protein breakdown. Being an intermittent faster who often also uses a keto diet, I look at it as an on and off switch. When fasted I want to be preserving and losing fat. When eating I want to be anabolic and building muscle.

This is why I am researching the use of MK because and why I will more likely experiment especially a few hours before bed. I like the idea of further recovery and the benefits but don't want to eat the house down. That said, I am used to fasting so HOPEFULLY won't suffer a few of the sides that most do. Flip the switch folks. Be a fat burner and be anabolic. Just know when to be what.

Yes worlock, the r-ala dr. danielle directly from amazon, they include the free bottle coupon in the bottle.

Small amount of BCAAs and L-arginine prevents cardio-induced muscle breakdown:

http://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasarginine.html

Sorry, meant to say I only use the bcaa's pre-workout and also pre-cardio during the fast should I hop on the treadmill (which is only x 3 times a week), in order to prevent muscle breakdown as study linked to above. I care more about preventing muscle breakdown during cardio rather then breaking the fast, no big deal to me should I break it with bcaa's, as I'm getting fat burning cardio in.

Told you so: BCAAs are anticatabolic:

http://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasareanticatabolic.html

Me Keto diet is kinda weird that I use daily, as I keep protein high and fats kinda low (more like 65% protein, and 35% fats). I would like to see a link to anything Palumbo has written on the topic. Insulin release with protein is low compared to carb induced insulin release. Anyhow, this modified diet works for me, it works for me for adding and keeping muscle while losing fat.

Experienced strength athletes lose fat by intermittent fasting, not muscle mass or strength:

https://ergo-log.com/strength-athle...tent-fasting-not-muscle-mass-or-strength.html
fast.gif

A favorite keto snack: pizza bites which are made by throwing some grated cheese on top of several pepperoni slices and microwaving it for 15 seconds.

Rapid weight loss without losing muscle: combine intermittent fasting and cardio:
http://www.ergo-log.com/rapid-weigh...-combine-intermittent-fasting-and-cardio.html

fast.2.gif

Build muscle mass, increase endurance capacity and lose fat through intermittent fasting:
http://www.ergo-log.com/build-muscl...ty-lose-fat-through-intermittent-fasting.html

Yes worlock, the r-ala dr. danielle directly from amazon, they include the free bottle coupon in the bottle.

Sorry, meant to say I only use the bcaa's pre-workout and also pre-cardio during the fast should I hop on the treadmill (which is only x 3 times a week), in order to prevent muscle breakdown as study linked to above. I care more about preventing muscle breakdown during cardio rather then breaking the fast, no big deal to me should I break it with bcaa's, as I'm getting fat burning cardio in.

Me Keto diet is kinda weird that I use daily, as I keep protein high and fats kinda low (more like 65% protein, and 35% fats). I would like to see a link to anything Palumbo has written on the topic. Insulin release with protein is low compared to carb induced insulin release. Anyhow, this modified diet works for me, it works for me for adding and keeping muscle while losing fat.

duplicate

Last edited:

Good deal on the R-ALA off amazon.

Thanks again for sharing that information and articles.

Palumbo likes to use keto for cutting. Typically, I believe, he likes 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight and 0.5 grams of fat per pound of body weight. Off-season he adds carbs too.

Thanks warlock! Great info.

Warlock said:
Good deal on the R-ALA off amazon.

Thanks again for sharing that information and articles.

Palumbo likes to use keto for cutting. Typically, I believe, he likes 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight and 0.5 grams of fat per pound of body weight. Off-season he adds carbs too.
It just so happens that Palumbo's ratio of protein to fats is very close to what I use daily, it works for adding muscle in the weight room while losing fat at the same time for me.

I add in spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, love an avacado a day, 1 tablespoon flax seed oil daily, 5 fish oil caps, 5 CLA caps, 2.5g betaine, use 6g to 8g of HMB daily, bcaa's, mk677, TRT, 2 cycles of primobolan a year. Primobolan is really only affordable if you brew your own. I make continued progress in weight-room with this formula, and I lift heavy for 4 to 6 weeks before taking a break and going down in weight a bit for 2 weeks, then back to heavy. LOng periods of stretching are very important. It's fun going to waterpark (get a pass every summer) and getting compliments.

I also use daily intermittent fasting (eat 8 hours of the day, no eat for other 16 hours), and use treadmill at thome x 3 times a week during fast, but add in 5g of bcaa and 3g of HMB before hopping on treadmill to keep muscle from being broken down while doing cardio. (ergo-log study shows this preserves all your muscle tissue).

Ergo-log website should be your best friend, it has all the proven studies on intermittent fasting for bodybuilders, the muscle and fat burning power of CLA + betaine, fish oil for muscle, HMB, bcaa's, arachidonic acid lean muscle increases, you name it, it is there, I have spent days studying there.

I eat big keto breakfast, big keto lunch, and 50g met-rx protein shake at 3pm, then fast after that through dinner and sleep. I add 1/2 cup of oatmeal with milk around 1.5 hour before working out (targetted TKD keto diet) in order to reach best performance in the gym however, as carbs fuel workout and replenish muscle glycogen (keeps water in muscles for full look too). Around every 2 weeks I have a cheat meal of urban bricks pizza loaded to max with 4 different meats, helps keep thyroid functioning well, and breaks the boredom, and loads water into muscles.

1) this is the scale used to measure out 25mg of mk677 powder in the morning.

2) as most arimidex research liquids come with um-marked pipette, best to order a "measured 1ml pipette" off ebay, and use that to accurately measure out 0.5ml arimidex.

3) Sept 2018 labs (measured during 7month of taking mk677 daily) reveal labs to be completely normal for insulin sensitivity, and this was without taking +R-ALA or berberine. I have since added those two supplements this year however (one before every meal).

4) Latest testosterone labs (811 ng/dl) measured 3 days after taking shot. 50mg shot of test cyp TRT is taken every other day (EOD) along with 0.5mg of arimidex, this amount of arimidex keeps my E2 at a perfect level of 26 pg/ml. (between 22 and 30 is a good level).
mk677 scale and pipette.jpg

mk677 insulin lab.jpg

mk677 testosterone and e2 lab.jpg

Tregar,

I can see you've spent hours on end reading those studies and are very knowledgeable.

In one of your previous posts you mentioned R-ALA has been shown to be more effective than metformin to improve insulin sensitivity. Do you know at what dosage? And how quickly, in your experience, do you think you can see glucose levels go down once you start the R-ALA?

Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner