over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-prop 1st Cycle: Feedback Appreciated

papapumpsd

Registered
I would appreciate some feedback on my proposed cycle below.

NOTE: Based on members' feedback, I have edited my original cycle. The latest can be found below.

Me:
33 yrs old
Lifting 19 yrs
5'8", 208lbs.
Done a handful of prohormone cycles (currently on Epistane)

Cycle:
Wk 1-10:
150mg T-prop EOD
HCG: 500 IU 2x EW
GRF 1-29 & Ipamorelin: 50mcg each, 2x ED (been doing this a while)
Exemestane: 10mg ED
Milk Thistle + Himalaya LiverCare 2x ED
Omega 3-6-9: 12g 2x ED
5% Minoxidil (topical): AM/PM
(I have Finasteride too: Recommendation is to research sides as this product can lead to long-term sexual dysfunction.)

PCT:

Wk 10-14:
Toremifene: 60mg x 5 days, then 30mg ED
Exemistane: 10mg ED
HCG: None

Goal:
Cutting cycle; lean mass

I will be doing cardio >=4x EW, 40min/session

Workouts:
I lift 3x EW now but with the improved recovery I'm hoping I can squeeze an extra day in. I typically pyramid my way up to one working set to failure. For large muscle groups I do two exercises, and one working set per exercise. I'm adopted the basic methodology from Big A and it seems to work very well for me. In my case, less is more.

My diet will be high in protein (mainly whole food) and veggies and lower carb. >=1 gallon H2O ED.

Thanks for any constructive criticism!

-Papa!-

Last edited:
What are your goals?

Do u really want to pin 3-4x's a week for a 1st cycle? And prop is somewhat painful as well.

you might man, never know. I'd grab some test enth as well. Kickstart your cycle with test prop with the enth. If you're liking the pinning then drop the enth.

That make no sense. Prop is actually easier to keep very consistent levels at eod. If your gonna be crying over a tiny bit of soreness from the ester, then this isn't the sport for you.

To papapumpsd - your protocol looks fine. Do a little research on the finasteride - suffice it to say that I won't touch it again...
Keep your protein intake up, keep your intensity up but stay with the 3X/week training program.
Good luck with your project. It's one of the most well thought-out plans I have seen in a while.

Last edited:
Your HCG dose is way high. 250 ius twice a week is plenty. And if you use the hcg protocol while on cycle, which i highly recommend, there is no need for it during pct.

Maybe if you did more volume you would'nt be so soft? Do you lift for 20 min, then do 40mins cardio?. Makes no sense.

That make no sense. Prop is actually easier to keep very consistent levels at eod. If your gonna be crying over a tiny bit of soreness from the ester, then this isn't the sport for you.

To papapumpsd - your protocol looks fine. Do a little research on the finasteride - suffice it to say that I won't touch it again...
Keep your protein intake up, keep your intensity up but stay with the 3X/week training program.
Good luck with your project. It's one of the most well thought-out plans I have seen in a while.

I will look more into finasteride, thanks Quad! I really like the 3x/week protocol right now. It allows me to recover yet I grow. I've tried many variations on the theme but again, less is more for me.

I will keep you in the loop regarding progress. I may hit you and the others up now and then regarding dieting specifics so I hope you don't mind fielding a few questions.

Thanks much,

-Papa!-

Maybe if you did more volume you would'nt be so soft? Do you lift for 20 min, then do 40mins cardio?. Makes no sense.

I don't mind criticism as long as it's constructive. Please add a constructive component to your commentary.

Thank you,

-Papa!-

Your HCG dose is way high. 250 ius twice a week is plenty. And if you use the hcg protocol while on cycle, which i highly recommend, there is no need for it during pct.

Merl, thank you for your input. I will gather a greater sample size of HCG dosages and see where my dose sits among those points. I suspect you are correct in that my dose is on the high side. I have seen a wide range of dosages so far but I need to keep hunting for data.

Also, thank you for commenting on my PCT HCG. I had a "?" mark there as I was not sure if it made sense to run during PCT.

Hope it goes well. Like the fact your using prop first time. Im a bit of a pussy and use e:eek: A little off topic but how long you been on peps and how would you sum up experience with them at that dose?

Hope it goes well. Like the fact your using prop first time. Im a bit of a pussy and use e:eek: A little off topic but how long you been on peps and how would you sum up experience with them at that dose?

I have been using peps for a couple of years (on and off). At 50mcg 2x ED it's very tolerable. My experience at higher doses (100cmg and higher) 3x ED was not good as it was too much. I had a lot of sides. If you use peps, my recommendation is to keep an eye on your blood pressure. I always have Standardized Hawthorn Extract (pill form) on hand and 2mg is amazing at lowering your blood pressure. I highly recommend it. I use NSI brand, as identified below.

NSI Standardized Hawthorn Extract -- 1000 mg per serving - 240 Capsules

I would appreciate what others have to say regarding HCG dosages on T-prop while ON and during PCT.

high volume or low volume does no determine if you're soft, that's all in your diet, good try tho

OP, HCG at 250iu 2x/week will be enough. It's posted on here somwhere that you can run that throughout the cycle

high volume or low volume does no determine if you're soft, that's all in your diet, good try tho

OP, HCG at 250iu 2x/week will be enough. It's posted on here somwhere that you can run that throughout the cycle

Thank you for your input richie. Much appreciated.

I will need to research the longevity of reconned HCG (refrigerated). Any recommendations?

30 days in the fridge. Some say you can go 60 days, but with hcg being so cheap, i dont take the risk.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131