over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T shirts look better than muscle shirts

I wear black non-cotton 3 button collared shirts almost exclusively when not at home. I will also wear tanks, usually a basketball jersey style when weather dictates. I have about 3 t-shits that actually look decent. I have gotten more comments on my physique, and it's nothing special by our standards here, in the black golf shirts than anything else.

Almost forgot: ANYTHING 100% cotton will be worn once if free and then in the bin. I refuse to buy 100 cotton as they NEVER fit correctly after being laundered, and yes washed cold and no heat used to dry............pre-shrunk my ass.
ya the hanes v necks and gildan are my go 2 (white ones) but they can only be worn once.

For some reason I love the look of a fit woman in a regular, old T Shirt. Does something for me.

And nothing is more entertaining than a gym bro wearing a muscle shirt when he obviously can't pull it off.
On the Mexican border lots of women that leave their stomach showing. Pierced nipples and or no bra.

If you are black or you have a good tan no pimples or bad ink then it's fine but that is like only 10%of the time. Most of the gyms it's puro pimples and bad ink

I dress for comfort #1. Muscle shirts are more comfortable for me and how others think I look......I could care less.

I only wear long sleeves...I don’t even own a short sleeve shirt.

even my T-shirts are long sleeve

Again WTF is a muscle shirt? Christ you guys are weird! Is it a tank top? is it a sleeveless T shirt? Is it a tight Tee shirt? Oh I get it! it's what the fuck I say it is because we're all fucking mind readers LOL

there were like 5-7 comp bodybuilders from my gym at a bar i finally went to on date sat night, everyone was wearing muscle shirts and getting hella attention, they were also FAR MORE COMPOSED than the other patrons, my date was still the finest, dislike being around drunk people though

Tank top, shorts and barefoot when possible!

Never understood why guys with a shit ton of acne all over their back, chest and shoulders would ever ware a workout tank top. Wish I had that confidence lol

Well I have no acne.I have a hell of a Florida tan all years round.I have awesome tattoos and I know because I get compliments on them everywhere I go.and I work hard to look good and muscular. So I wear what looks good on me and shows what I got. I could care less what anyone wants to say.but I get compliments everywhere I go.im not saying this to show off I'm just being honest. My wife loves it and say going out with me is like being with a celebrity. Every one here and there has to talk to me either of the tats or muscle. And the wife loves the fact other females always checking her man out.

I mean you guys train hard to look good why hide it.I don't understand that .man if you have huge fat guys and females walking around with no shame. Why shouldn't you

Shit I take my shirt off at any place that have an apportunty to. Like the beach or even walking Vegas strip. Next month I'm going to Vegas and during the day it's hot as hell. That shirt is coming of in the strip.you think I'm walk with a shirt or tank top drenched in sweat HELL NA LOL

Me to a Tee, or No Tee...Celebrity Status!!!
Example: Im at a outdoor Fest, at Night even... Music Jammin, Lady bartenders Everywere...
Wearing a Muscle Tee...No Joy! Tee comes Off and its Free drinks and Photo Opp's Galore!!!
Abs Win Everytime!!!
Even at 52""""

You know what looks better than a Tshirt? A button down and sport coat. Whats your point? I don't wear a "muscle shirt" to win any best dressed awards, I wear it so I can see the pump.
Lol this dude again

Me to a Tee, or No Tee...Celebrity Status!!!
Example: Im at a outdoor Fest, at Night even... Music Jammin, Lady bartenders Everywere...
Wearing a Muscle Tee...No Joy! Tee comes Off and its Free drinks and Photo Opp's Galore!!!
Abs Win Everytime!!!
Even at 52""""
Brother exactly.and I'm tailgating you I'm 49 lol..I have chick's wanting to take pics with me all the time. Like you said even at night time it's a festival that shirts off and them muscles are popping lol

Down here we have a place called Bayside
It's on the water.bunch of out door restaurants and bars.and I've been sitting with my girl eating and a double couple that just got married 2 black guys with 2 white wife's. They walked by us and stop and said wow ma'am no disrespect but can our wife's take picture with your man look at them muscles had one on each arm with a smile like they just hit the lottery🤣🤣 How can you not enjoy moments like that.I bust my ass to look good I'm going to show it off

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws