over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T. Suspension or Tne

Big Fucker

Registered
I am thinking about running some oil based Test no ester, my question is for those who have used tne or test suspension.. I hear many bros raving about how much test suspension is a different animal, supossedly stronger than test with esters.. I always thought test is test but maybe the quick action makes some diference.. Anyway, is it worth the extra pain or should I just stick to prop or Enanthate? Thanks

interesting question...

That would be an interesting research question...is a test a test..? I have heard the same things that it does not matter which test you use blah blah blah...but I wonder if that is just rumor? Suspension interest me because it is the one that is most similar to human test? or is that another thing I got wrong?:)

worth the pain and $, susp is most expensive test for sure when taking into consideration how often you need to admister it.. its worth it if you trying to cut real low and dont want any bloat at all, its usually used by bbers last weeks before a show, i personally am satisfied with prop..

Dave_19 said:
worth the pain and $, susp is most expensive test for sure when taking into consideration how often you need to admister it.. its worth it if you trying to cut real low and dont want any bloat at all, its usually used by bbers last weeks before a show, i personally am satisfied with prop..

Thanks for the response. I was thinking of using it in a bulk cycle along with Anadrol, nandrolone prop, and slin.. I have plenty of prop and Enanthate but I am looking into suspension because I always hear powerlifter rave about the strenght gains suspension produce over prop, I also hear many bros say its awesome for mass; more so than esterfied test.. ^

It is not a good idea to only run a test suspension..you should run another base long ester test like 250-500 to cyp..because test suspension is hard to control..

But to your questoin..I have used it and did like it..would shoot a few hours before training..

test susp.

I think the reason why test suspension works "better" than a test w/ an esther is because when you inject you are getting all test and no esther. Think of it like this, when you inject prop I think about 17-20% of it is esther, so you are getting about 80% test. When you inject test susp. all of it is test. 1ml of test prop=8/10 test, and 1ml of test susp.= 10/10 test. This is why injections are needed daily, because straight test has a very short half-life.

what is it?

Ok what is the half life of suspension and how is it used ? I am sure this info is posted elsewhere on the site but since is the thread and the topic has been raised....

Thanks mates

Re: what is it?

RicPhoenix said:
Ok what is the half life of suspension and how is it used ? I am sure this info is posted elsewhere on the site but since is the thread and the topic has been raised....

Thanks mates

actually the half life of the water and the oil based are debateable. the water is said to have a 6-12 hour half-life, i think water based is too quick. the oil-based does get in the system fast but the oil helps to slow absorbtion a little. i would rather go with prop ed and on training days mon,wed,fri, a 100mg shot of water based test suspension an hour before workout to skyrocket test levels for the workout.

I think flexmaster's explanation is close.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1173

When you're using a test with an ester, how do you know how much is being released into your system, at what time (when)?!?!

First, test no ester (TNE) aka: test base, test suspension. has NO ester, hence the daily injection requirement. But as that thread indicates, you get MUCH MORE actual test from 100mg of TNE than 100mg of any ester, including prop.

Technically, test suspension is test that's suspended in a water-base. You can get it into oil (with the right medium) or PEG - which I prefer because PEG is absorbed quickly by the body, like water.

I also prefer using TNE as you get a bigger bang for your buck and the powder's cheap!

xcel

Re: Re: what is it?

rippedboy said:
actually the half life of the water and the oil based are debateable. the water is said to have a 6-12 hour half-life, i think water based is too quick. the oil-based does get in the system fast but the oil helps to slow absorbtion a little. i would rather go with prop ed and on training days mon,wed,fri, a 100mg shot of water based test suspension an hour before workout to skyrocket test levels for the workout.
I have yet to see anything that will back your statements. I posed a similar question on many boards as to the effectiveness of TNE in oil vs water for site enhancement purposes.

Many thought that it wouldn't work as well as the oil takes the test into your system via bloodstream where the water gets "quickly" absorbed by your body leaving the test at the "site" to be absorbed. Several knowledgeable bbros indicated that TNE would be absorbed "quicker" and recommended it be taken 2x ED!! (I'm not saying I agree with this).

xcel

Re: Re: Re: what is it?

i didnt say thats a fact or statement, it is what i hear.

xcelbeyond said:

I have yet to see anything that will back your statements. I posed a similar question on many boards as to the effectiveness of TNE in oil vs water for site enhancement purposes.

Many thought that it wouldn't work as well as the oil takes the test into your system via bloodstream where the water gets "quickly" absorbed by your body leaving the test at the "site" to be absorbed. Several knowledgeable bbros indicated that TNE would be absorbed "quicker" and recommended it be taken 2x ED!! (I'm not saying I agree with this).

xcel

half life of susp.

pheonix- i don't know the exact half life of susp. (you might look on the internet) but i know it's taken every day. if you are desiring to use this i would definately use the oil based because like xcel said, the water based gets absorbed pretty quickly. as far as the dosages go, look at the cycles you've done in the past and gauge it from there, but remember that what you inject is ALL test so if you did a gram a week for your last cycle w/ prop, a gram a week of susp. would probably yeild better results. please don't take my opinion as fact though, do your research for yourself (find reliable data!), too many people consider themselves aas gurus but know less than they would care to admit (myself included). this board seems to really know their stuff though, just take it with a grain of salt( not your aas! Ha Ha).

All in all TNE would be the best choice. Its about as effective as suspension in water. And much less an irritant at the injection site-which makes ED suspension shots unpractical for alot of people (me). TNE is the same animal with a slightly different carrier (water vs oil) and the drug is mot necessarily absorbed at the same speed as the carrier. For instance the water is absorbed quicker than the test, thus leaving the test crystyls (unless very microrefined) to irritate and cause pain and swelling.
The oil will not absorb as quick as the water-thus avoiding this problem.

This is just my hypothesis for the most part - someone may have some ideas that differ and may be relevant.

Artical from muscletalk.co.uk, this is a little bit more info on 1/2 lifes:

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
* Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days