over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 advice?

Flexmaj

Newbies
I casually don’t hold much fat at all, matter of fact I usually stay lean all year round and adding lean muscle.

Never dabbled with fat burners (besides cardarine whilst on tren) but nothing t3, Clen, etc.

I know t3 can increase protein synthesis, but many reports of a “flat” look while on it. Definitely don’t want, as I’m pretty lean to begin with.

reason to dabble with t3 now is to see any new reactions prior to my next prep. I don’t think I’d do anything crazy, highest 50mcg? I’d like to see how it burns fat quicker compared to my normal diet on this trial prep run due to shows being off.

my cycle currently is

200 test (always on)
500-600tren 14 weeks
500-600 mast 14 weeks
100mg var weeks 1-11 (unless bloodwork says otherwise while on :) )

also will be adding in 200mg deca (love tren+deca).

Anyone have an experience looking “flat”? Any muscle loss? I’d think that’s easily preventable with carbing up everyday, but I’m currently on 100/g carbs daily only.

I don’t think I’ll ever touch DNP, I just can’t grasp my mind around the concept of needing it

I casually don’t hold much fat at all, matter of fact I usually stay lean all year round and adding lean muscle.

Never dabbled with fat burners (besides cardarine whilst on tren) but nothing t3, Clen, etc.

I know t3 can increase protein synthesis, but many reports of a “flat” look while on it. Definitely don’t want, as I’m pretty lean to begin with.

reason to dabble with t3 now is to see any new reactions prior to my next prep. I don’t think I’d do anything crazy, highest 50mcg? I’d like to see how it burns fat quicker compared to my normal diet on this trial prep run due to shows being off.

my cycle currently is

200 test (always on)
500-600tren 14 weeks
500-600 mast 14 weeks

Anyone have an experience looking “flat”? Any muscle loss? I’d think that’s easily preventable with carbing up everyday, but I’m currently on 100/g carbs daily only.

I would say with this amount of anabolics you don’t have to worry about muscle loss with T3. I personally started my last cut on 50mcg and went to 150mcg closer to show. Yes T3 can make you flat but that’s just glycogen. Just drop the T3 to maintain dose which should be 25mcg for most and carb up for a few days. And boom you look full and lean. At least when you have reached a bodyfat Level under 8-10%. At least that is what I do when I prep for contest. My last cut stack was basic 350mg Test Prop
350mg Mast Prop
350mg Tren Ace
50mg/d Oxymetholone
Last 2 weeks till competition 20mg/d Halotestin

Blood tests are the answer. 50mcg is definitely too high a dose, not to mention 150 .... unless you want to get rid of muscles - so t3 eats muscles, it doesn't work selectively and "pulls" kcal from everything from both fat and muscle tissue. Personally, I never leave over 37.5mcg. Take blood tests and keep t3 in the upper normal range but not above.

50mcg is my UPPER level.

I start at 25, then 30, then 35 then 40 then 45 them max out at 50.

In the past I have went as high as 100 and it was not a good look for me, flat and stringy looking and hard to fill out.

Yea definitely 37.5mcg max for me. This will put you higher than basal metabolism. T3 shines when your getting really lean and your metabolism slows do to sever caloric restriction. If your above 10% BF there’s no need for it. Start at 25mcg as you get to 9-10%, as this will be a replacement dose, then bump it to 37.5 as you go below 8%

No, it increases protein metabolism equally along with total metabolism. It also increase protein turnover, not super ideal in most cases.

Yea definitely 37.5mcg max for me. This will put you higher than basal metabolism. T3 shines when your getting really lean and your metabolism slows do to sever caloric restriction. If your above 10% BF there’s no need for it. Start at 25mcg as you get to 9-10%, as this will be a replacement dose, then bump it to 37.5 as you go below 8%
sitting around 8-9% currently. Arms and legs sitting clearly vascular, even through unshaved legs lol! last to usually come off is the midsection, which my waist is small (classic physique) I’m not a mass monster by many means, 5’10 started this cut at 217lbs down to 194 Around 8-9%. body fat. Think I’ll go max at 37 mcg, I’d like to remain the fullness I’ve seen even with low carbs. Like I mentioned never toyed with any fat burner, but this pandemic I guess I can screw around and see how my body reacts. Not a fan of super stims like Clen, will probably never touch. Any input on t2? Nobody seems to talk about it, coach praises it though.

I was reading blood work over the years, since about 3 years back, seems like every tren cycle i ran my TSH went from about a 0.7 and mid cycle which went to a damn near 2.0-3.0. I’ve heard some stuff about tren and TSH levels, but looking back at my bloodwork this seems correct. Ill keep an eye on my baselines and tsh while on 37mcg and see if it gets that lower again.

50mcg is my UPPER level.

I start at 25, then 30, then 35 then 40 then 45 them max out at 50.

In the past I have went as high as 100 and it was not a good look for me, flat and stringy looking and hard to fill out.

makes sense, will definitely look into this protocol. Only “fat burner” I’ve ever dabbled with was cardarine and it was okay, just increased cardio and maybe took away some of that shortness of breaths I get from tren. It may be worth the $$ running it in the summer like it is now... but it wasn’t really a huge thing it was hyped up to be. I’ll keep everyone posted on my first dabble with t3, appreciate the time and advice

my cycle currently is

200 test (always on)
500-600tren 14 weeks
500-600 mast 14 weeks

I will take it low dose(25 to start up to 37.5 mcg the final weeks) for a month to 6 weeks to trim up but it will at 50mcg make you flat.
It has made me look flat without a doubt, it also makes you very hungry which can end up messing your diet up as you are looking to cut.

Personally, with those compounds in there, I see no reason to add T3 as it isn't going to do much to benefit you.
A buddy of mine was running 100mcg before and he went on stage stringy as hell, I know of a few women that were taking low doses and one of them screwed her thyroid up bad and ended up putting on 20lbs if not more and she was running 50mcg(she gained it over about 3 months after stopping)

I would say no, but that's your call. Don't do 50mcg, that's overkill

I will take it low dose(25 to start up to 37.5 mcg the final weeks) for a month to 6 weeks to trim up but it will at 50mcg make you flat.
It has made me look flat without a doubt, it also makes you very hungry which can end up messing your diet up as you are looking to cut.

Personally, with those compounds in there, I see no reason to add T3 as it isn't going to do much to benefit you.
A buddy of mine was running 100mcg before and he went on stage stringy as hell, I know of a few women that were taking low doses and one of them screwed her thyroid up bad and ended up putting on 20lbs if not more and she was running 50mcg(she gained it over about 3 months after stopping)

I would say no, but that's your call. Don't do 50mcg, that's overkill

Yeah, that’s why I’ve held off so long. Coach even wanted me to run it on my lean bulk, I disagreed as usual. I posted not sure if you seen, my TSH levels are spot on 0.7-0.9 on every other compound. I was comparing bloods last night, every cycle I’ve incorporated tren, my levels are been easily a 2-3 TSH meaning my thryoid is working slower? I’ve only heard ab tren and thyroid issues, thought it was a myth, but looking back everytime I’ve touched tren it actually seems to be harder to get near stage ready. At points I was considering fuck tren and prep with deca which I’ve had much success with.. maybe a t3 addition will be useful. I’ve also heard females have a harder time recovering...

Do you guys typically taper you’re t3 dose? Or drop it cold turkey? And if you taper how long does the taper last.

Do you guys typically taper you’re t3 dose? Or drop it cold turkey? And if you taper how long does the taper last.
Personally, I take t3 and t4 all year round, but I'm on high doses, so it's a bit different.

If you are going down with t3 I recommend stopping them from day to day but add t4 in its place and after about 3 weeks do blood tests and check how tsh, t3 and t4 are

Personally, I take t3 and t4 all year round, but I'm on high doses, so it's a bit different.

If you are going down with t3 I recommend stopping them from day to day but add t4 in its place and after about 3 weeks do blood tests and check how tsh, t3 and t4 are

I got a mix T3 20mcg/T4 100mcg per pill. Just started 1 a day only my DNP run

Blood tests are the answer. 50mcg is definitely too high a dose, not to mention 150 .... unless you want to get rid of muscles - so t3 eats muscles, it doesn't work selectively and "pulls" kcal from everything from both fat and muscle tissue. Personally, I never leave over 37.5mcg. Take blood tests and keep t3 in the upper normal range but not above.

No, 50 mags is not too much. I’ve run that amount years ago for a year and it did exactly what it was supposed to do. It won’t cause you to lose muscle on all that gear. You will be just fine.

There’s no need to taper either. That’s all bro logic.

So even during your bulk? I assume you lower doses of course. Any info on t2? Very unknown compound and heard it’s pretty wonderful if you’re able to find a source.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws