over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 and cutting

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Iv read numerous times about T3 that its awesome for shedding fat, but at the cost of muscle. Is T3 going to hinder my ability to hold on to muscle when i cut for competition?

t3 wont discriminate calories, will burn just as much fat as carbs and protien, that should give u some more insight on it, its a good dieting drug for those over 14-16% bf at a higher dose 50mcg or so, i wouldn ever use more then 25mcg less then that and would stop taking it if u get under 8.. thats me though, some take it all the time for protien synthesis even at low b/f

Dont overdose and keep a good diet, dont overtrain and take it with lots of as, slim and gh and you will be ripped to the bone

The dosis depends of your body weight if you have more than 220 pounds you can go to 100 mcg

ok well... im 220lbs now. I always genetically hold strong at 8-10% bodyfat no matter what i eat. Thats my starting point. I had aleady planned clen and an ECA stack all the way through my cutter. Do you think that would be good enough, and i can exclude the t3?

give it a try without out t3 for a while... i'm sure you will still see the results you are after.... its not worth losing 10 lbs of muscle just get ripped a few weeks faster, IMO

If you hit a barrrier, and stop droppin bodyfat, would throwin T3 in to jump start fat loss again be one of the better options rather than play with cardio and calories?

Also, iv heard someone say it causes you to come into competition flat. Is that true?

i

I have nothing bad to say about t-3, When Im cutting or getting to fat I start a quick cycle of it. I usally start at 25 rev up to 100, then crawl back down to 25, then 12, then im done. I havent gotten blood work, but seems like I burn fat just the same and everything else is in check. If your 8-10 naturally and want to get lower, it shouldnt be too hard, just got to be a tad smarter and not rely on your great metob.

I agree with toopowerful. Keep some on hand because it can be a great way to break through the inevitable plateaus you will hit while cutting up. I have found at 6 weeks out I almost always seem to bottom out and need to switch from ECA/clen to T3/Clen to get the fat mobilized again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws